Options

Random thread about anything

Comments

• Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    Thank God i saw the lords beauty this time when i never knew and it was obvious and i scored a washing machine when i needed it...
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844
    Wow, the lord provided a washing machine? Good deal.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    I'm worshipping the wrong god. I need a new washing machine and I get nada.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    I can't find my copy of Meditations and I have to leave in an hour. ARGH
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    I didn't bring a lunch so I guess I'll have to snack on my bag of trail mix and my box of cheese bits.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    I have to get off the net now bc I don't want to be rude at my daughters house so have a lovely day will you..
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,836
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,203
    Neighborhood Facebook page just blew up with neighbors bitching about other neighbors posting photos of their kids trying to push a stop sign down this morning at the bus stop. Facebook is an awful creation. I hope it goes away some day.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    What started out a crappy day ended up beautiful..
  • Options
    do you really want to hook up with the same type of person again not very clever
    im stuck with shit it aint so perfect
  • Options
    nothinasitseemsnothinasitseems New Jersey Posts: 1,507
    meow.
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1, Brooklyn 2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2, MSG 1, MSG 2, Fenway 2
    2018: Fenway 1, Fenway 2
    2024: MSG 2, Philly 1, Philly 2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
  • Options
    im hopping off the net now and having some food and listening to music
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    The first 25 minutes or so of Touring Band, excluding Long Road and Animal, SUCKS. Even Corduroy is bad- one of my favourite songs. Seriously - Evacuation and God's Dice? I'd hate to be at that concert!
  • Options
    my kids live 2mins drive by the beach how nice would that be and they hardly ever go although they love it crazy huh
    they only go if they want to go to a restaurant or take the dog to the beach
  • Options
    That's probably all I'd wanna do too.
  • Options
    ^why doesnt anybody like to swim anymore

mum will be home soon and i will not be on the net bored
    hopefully i will be chatting with mum and listening to good
    music
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,752
    JWPearl said:

^why doesnt anybody like to swim anymore

mum will be home soon and i will not be on the net bored
    hopefully i will be chatting with mum and listening to good
    music

I personally don't usually want to swim anymore because public pools are revolting and natural bodies of water are usually either too cold or too polluted. Which is unfortunate, because I love swimming.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    My dads a brilliant liar your easy meat but has a heart of gold really..
  • Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    So I posted a selfie on IG this morning, and I got a comment that I was gorgeous and do I have kik, I replied "Thank you, no I'm not on kik and I'm a married woman..." he replies again asking if he can DM(direct message) me....

um, what part of I'm married do you not get???
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    Went to the beach yesterday and saw two snake hole on the beach where we wanted to sit so we shifted beach and on our way to the second beach we saw a baby snake on the foot path so we couldn't get to the second beach so it kinda put us off going around this area and the snake was venomous :worried:
  • Options
    apparently im off because theres an important meeting i have to attend.....and some personal things that have to be addressed to me.....but mum said its all good :smiley: so these next few days and nights are going to be awesome for me...
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    Some days, on here, it feels like this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLuGdZwGBNs
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    im bare.... need to go get meds and hug my doggy and family...
  • Options
    im too stressed so not going to do anything which was told is okay.....
  • Options
    not going to be on the net today till perhaps this afternoon
    got a meeting this morning then have to cook lunch
    and want to knit more
    listenened to the songs im really sorry
    im in the same boat..
    thanx
  • Options
    What did you cook for lunch?
  • Options
    well i was supposed to cook lamb steaks
    but instead my brother brought
    donor kebabs our favourite :smiley:
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,752
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Sorry if you thought I was joking but I was honest and serious and it only gets more and more certain for me
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    Today:
    My bedroom window faces the schoolyard of an elementary school. If you don't know, elementary school children are loud AF. I am used to sleeping through their clamour which is why I need 37 alarm clocks to actually wake me up on time.
    Tomorrow being Halloween, the school apparently does a celebration today, where the kids come dressed up in costume, and then for some ungodly reason when they kids are being dropped off they do some kind of parade or something. Cue Michael Jackson's Thriller, turned up to "the picture frames on my wall are rattling" volume.
    DUH DUN DUN DUH DUH DUN
    DUH DUN DUN DUH DUH DUN
    IT'S CLOSE TO MIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDNIGHT...

Did I mention that they do this in the morning? When I'm still asleep? Especially since I was trying to sleep late today since I'm not going to be able to go to bed until somewhere around 4-5am? Scared the shit out of my cat too, who was sleeping next to me. I'm reaching for my phone thinking I've got some kind of alarm malfunction while he's looking at the window like "wtf". By the time we go to

CUZ THIS IS THRILLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

he jetted out the room and went to hide from the noise in the other room where the windows don't face the schoolyard. It can still be heard just not as bad as in here. And before you ask why I didn't go sleep on the couch - I don't have one. I have the little couch and for as short as I am, even I don't fit on that thing horizontally.

So I get up (not much fuckin' choice) get mom up and cleaned up and dressed and decide I'm not going anywhere near an open fuckin' flame so I order breakfast. Food shows up and as I'm unpacking the bag and trying to get to mom's plate which is on the bottom (because of course it is) I realize I'm taking one too many things out to get to it. So I look at the order receipt. I ordered myself two fuckin' breakfasts. An omelette platter and an egg & cheese bagel. I got mom's stuff right and all but for myself I had two separate meals. And I mean what am I supposed to do? I can't eat all that and I don't think either will reheat.

I'm supposed to be meeting a friend at her job in Brooklyn and then driving to Jersey for a concert at Starland tonight. I really hope the silliness of today wears out by then.

NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435