Options

Random thread about anything

Comments

• Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    No early bday threads for stone I'm shocked :open_mouth:
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    So now hipsters are drinking cocktails through a straw out of used, clean soup cans?? Please.Stop.Already.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    :lol:
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,836
    SD48277 said:

So now hipsters are drinking cocktails through a straw out of used, clean soup cans?? Please.Stop.Already.

So they got bored of mason jars, huh?
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    SD48277 said:

SO laughing at this. The act itself (such work!), and then the imagery.
  • Options

SD48277 said:

So they got bored of mason jars, huh?
    I guess mason jars have become too mainstream and bourgeoius. :i_dunno:
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    And how good, honest, faithful and true you are..
  • Options
    simons black ties he made and left on the bedside table now i know what he meant gosh i loved that guy and his brood..
    always looking out for my best interest..
  • Options
    mmm sorry no forest for you, found a better place....!!!
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,631
    edited August 2016
    Does anyone know of some home remedy for increasing friction in a lever faucet? Like this kind:

Mine is loose so that a lot of the time it just somewhat slowly drops by itself while I'm using it (as though a ghost were turning it off, lol. Perhaps it wants to save water :tongue: ), particularly when it's turned to the hot side. I want to somehow stop this from happening. Is there some kind of product or homemade solution that could help this problem? Something I can maybe spray up there where the joint is or...? Like the opposite of WD40 but not glue, since it still has to have motion? Because apparently there isn't anything mechanical I can do with tools. Thanks! :)
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Does anyone know of some home remedy for increasing friction in a lever faucet? Like this kind:

Mine is loose so that a lot of the time it just somewhat slowly drops by itself while I'm using it (as though a ghost were turning it off, lol. Perhaps it wants to save water :tongue: ), particularly when it's turned to the hot side. I want to somehow stop this from happening. Is there some kind of product or homemade solution that could help this problem? Something I can maybe spray up there where the joint is or...? Like the opposite of WD40 but not glue, since it still has to have motion? Because apparently there isn't anything mechanical I can do with tools. Thanks! :)

it doesnt make a difference, your washer is worn, you either need a new tap or new washer
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,631
    JWPearl said:

PJ_Soul said:

it doesnt make a difference, your washer is worn, you either need a new tap or new washer
    Why would the washer have anything to do with the faucet joint?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    pull it apart and see for yourself
  • Options
    MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,487
    Mustard far outlasts the expiration date on it's container. It has vinegar in it which acts as a preservative.
    I love mustard.
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • Options
    made panna cotta with dark chocolate
    i hope it turns out nice..
  • Options
    Party habitation not my thing it's no blonde lol
  • Options
    JWPearl said:

Doing Mad Libs again, JWP?
    =)

A bee almost flew into my hair at lunch, undoing the calm I'd worked to achieve earlier.

Took a bit for me to get back to a (somewhat) serene mental place.

I AM TERRIFIED OF BEES.
  • Options
    hedonist said:

JWPearl said:

Doing Mad Libs again, JWP?
    =)

A bee almost flew into my hair at lunch, undoing the calm I'd worked to achieve earlier.

Took a bit for me to get back to a (somewhat) serene mental place.

I AM TERRIFIED OF BEES.
    I've never been stung by the insect so I don't know if I'm ale gif to them
  • Options
    Alergic stupid dictionary
  • Options
    I just saw a commercial for root beer flavored and orange crush flavored Pop Tarts. :sick:
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    SD48277 said:

I just saw a commercial for root beer flavored and orange crush flavored Pop Tarts. :sick:

YUCK.

I didn't realize there's a thing where people dance with their dogs.

Saw some stuff earlier and was almost in tears from laughing.
  • Options
    im in love with this home..

i can dream right.. ;)
  • Options
    theres so much more with me alone and friends and family...but i cant say...
    on a different thought this scripture comes to mind
    psalms 51;17
    psalms 34;18
  • Options
    markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,110
    edited August 2016
    PJ_Soul said:

Know it's a bit late and you may have already solved this problem, but it could be as simple as needing to tighten the mounting screw. That would be the screw holding the handle to the rest of the assembly. May be helpful to find installation instructions for your specific faucet before you go about disassembling it though. If that doesn't fix it, there might be some lubricants in there that is causing it to slide easier. If it is excessive lubricants, try wiping as much of it away as you can.
    Post edited by markymark550 on
  • Options
    Did you ever see my blue....shoes perfect mirror finish with no blemish, it reminds me of when I was young but without children...although now I'm old and used up lol posted a pick similar somewhere in another forum...
  • Options
    Few things better than Edith Bunker "singing", and Archie's facial reaction.
  • Options
    That awkward moment when you're gettin down to spin the black circle - blaring with your windows down stuck in traffic and your bluetooth kicks in and the music stops and you're still screaming :lol: and your husband first asks "which show" and I bring it down a notch to answer "Philly 09" :rofl:
  • Options
    tormenting a person with lies and threatening family members and planning to harm a person is exceeding and breaking the rules and is accountable to the practicer bc you know there are ways to shoot words at a person (without destroying ones mentality or livelyhood of living when they a scraping the bottom in terms of security mentality) with a miss like water of a ducks back