Options

Random thread about anything

Comments

• Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    well they got washed again and about to come back in all nice and dry and safe to put on lol
  • Options
    nothinasitseemsnothinasitseems New Jersey Posts: 1,507
    FoxyRedLa said:

Ewe. Nissan just used a Miley song in their commercial. Boooo. Nissan just went down a peg.

hahahaha I work at a Nissan...some days they play great music. other days...the above lol.
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1, Brooklyn 2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2, MSG 1, MSG 2, Fenway 2
    2018: Fenway 1, Fenway 2
    2024: MSG 2, Philly 1, Philly 2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
  • Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863

FoxyRedLa said:

Ewe. Nissan just used a Miley song in their commercial. Boooo. Nissan just went down a peg.

hahahaha I work at a Nissan...some days they play great music. other days...the above lol.
    My mom drives a Nissan....I hate it....lol They make cars for little people....
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    PJSiren said:

FoxyRedLa said:

the versa and sentra yeah, they're pretty small. i really want an altima. they're just a bitch to park with how freaking long they are lol.
  • Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863

PJSiren said:

FoxyRedLa said:

the versa and sentra yeah, they're pretty small. i really want an altima. they're just a bitch to park with how freaking long they are lol.
    She drives an Xterra....those seats are made for tiny people....lol Maybe they don't make them that way anymore, I dunno it's a 2004....but I hate driving her car...lol it's so squishy... :lol:
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    PJSiren said:

PJSiren said:

FoxyRedLa said:

She drives an Xterra....those seats are made for tiny people....lol Maybe they don't make them that way anymore, I dunno it's a 2004....but I hate driving her car...lol it's so squishy... :lol:
    oh yeah, the new ones are very nice. boyfriends dad has a 14 xterra and the thing is huge!
  • Options
    well im off
    going to hug the dog in bed..
    and listen to the radio..
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    my old lady looked ''hot'' when she was pregnant even before pregnant she got well treated,
    at the hospitals and public places with expecting us three dont know how service has changed these days
    here she is before she left mauritius
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844
    Happy Eid, to those who celebrate it.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,836
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    thats sad and terrible
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,752
    It's fucking hilarious!
    No raccoon has ever been so honoured in death, lol.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    none here so it would be honoured here if given the opportunity to glow here
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    My cat threw up on my shoes last night. Ugh.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    Can't sleep and was thinking wouldn't it be good if all good people had the stealth and intuitive power and gifts from above... like this guy http://youtu.be/Y0cxNbz4yKc
  • Options
    I actually had a random thought that I wanted to post,but by the time I finally found this thread I forgot what my random thought was.

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    trying not to have any alcohol for the next few days even though i drink with moderation
  • Options
    bc of my position ive been told if i practise my bedroom habits which you can imagine what
    that i will be punished for it regularly and im willing to accept this because for the time being i cant change my rude habits i like it and do get bored and like to explore so my dear friend.....told me i will be punished and no doubt its going to be like a cat amongst dogs as bait so i accept this as my punishment because im sinning and perhaps one day me and my partner may learn and perhaps not but because of me i also am not allowed to lie and have to answer it as a christian...
    so my life isnt as rosey and polished as you think it is because i have responsibilities and have to answer for my action more so than others and its going to be the same for my partner unfortunately or there wont be a partnership..
    this has been on my mind and is very random to post so here it is..
  • Options
    Wants my sugar..
  • Options
    If you're going to put lettuce on a sandwich, really put lettuce on it. What is with most places just putting one stupid lettuce leaf in a sandwich? What's the point? You can't even taste that and it does nothing for the texture. So annoying. And I end up having to pay extra for what I consider just a normal amount of lettuce. :anguished:
  • Options
    Maybe I'm just being silly but I hope I don't change bc of my natural genes or something?? What do I know..bc I will be well someday and get my confidence back but I hope I don't lose my morals and human respect as well as my ability to be noble if I have to be modest and say it only bc I suffered to attain it
  • Options
    i still put/want jesus first then i will accept everything else
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    My brain hurts after all that!!
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    too.much.alcohol.need.to.ease.up.
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    whats on your mind honestly
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    So many times I try to play the Word game and a word doesn't come to my mind. I sit there staring at the word and nothing happens. Or I get something too stupid to put.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,836

So many times I try to play the Word game and a word doesn't come to my mind. I sit there staring at the word and nothing happens. Or I get something too stupid to put.

well at least it doesn't go straight to the gutter 95% of the time....
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options

Just say what you feel man.
  • Options

Just say what you feel man.
    ditto..

getting right off the net now and listening to the radio rightyo..
  • Options
    thank God for his memory and saving mine... :)