Random thread about anything

Comments

• Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,835
    The Edge fell off the edge bhahahahahahahahaha :rofl:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rta9CHp7bEE
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    cdysinge said:

FoxyRedLa said:

Men. Can't live with em. Can't live without em.

Now you know how we feel all the time.

Men.
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527

Hahahahaha! He lost himself eh?? This made me giggle.. Hope he was ok! Lol
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,717

Hahahahaha! He lost himself eh?? This made me giggle.. Hope he was ok! Lol
    He tweeted after that he was okay. He scraped up his arm a bit, but nothing serious. :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    I don't ever watch SNL, but tuned in last night because I am a huge Louis CK fan, and i thought the opening monologue was fucking HILARIOUS. I was proud of him for just going for it and not compromising his style for network television and the prudes who watch it (The rest of the show sucked as usual, of course).
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    PJ_Soul said:

I don't ever watch SNL, but tuned in last night because I am a huge Louis CK fan, and i thought the opening monolog up was fucking HILARIOUS. I was proud of him for just going for it and not compromising his style for network television and the prides who watch it (The rest of the show sucked as usual, of course).

I agree. He was great.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    In a message I was sending, autocorrect tried to change "uneventful" to "uneven tofu." Really, autocorrect?
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    SD48277 said:

In a message I was sending, autocorrect tried to change "uneventful" to "uneven tofu." Really, autocorrect?

Well, no one likes their tofu to be uneven.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    ldent42 said:

PJ_Soul said:

I don't ever watch SNL, but tuned in last night because I am a huge Louis CK fan, and i thought the opening monolog up was fucking HILARIOUS. I was proud of him for just going for it and not compromising his style for network television and the prides who watch it (The rest of the show sucked as usual, of course).

I agree. He was great.
    I did laugh a lot at the naughty elves skit. Only funny part other than the monologue.

Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    cdysinge said:

ldent42 said:

PJ_Soul said:

I agree. He was great.
    I did laugh a lot at the naughty elves skit. Only funny part other than the monologue.

Really? Because my favourite skit was the one where he worked at Sprint and pretended to talk black.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    So not that anyone totally cares but my husband and I found out we're having our first baby boy today!!! :joy: We're both super geeked! :smiley:
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844
    FoxyRedLa said:

So not that anyone totally cares but my husband and I found out we're having our first baby boy today!!! :joy: We're both super geeked! :smiley:

What? Really?? Fantastic - congratulations!
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    FoxyRedLa said:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    FoxyRedLa said:

Oh how awesome! Congratulations!!!! :rock_on:
  • Options
    FoxyRedLa said:

Congrats!!! :joy:
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
  • Options
    Congrats!
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    JWPearl said:

*lol* thanks for sharing :) sometimes I feel like the donkey actually.
  • Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    FoxyRedLa said:

Congratulations, I'm happy for you!!!
  • Options
    Thank you so much everyone!! We're just thrilled! I have a feeling I will have a little dirt bike here at the house by time I get home from work! :lol: So blessed. Thanks again!!! :joy:
  • Options
    This morning I got an email from some psychic organization, that stated I had a relative in the here after,seeking to guide me to my fortune... But that's not the weird part. It then went on to say that ANOTHER dearly departed relative told the psychic to tell me she said to listen to her ( it literally said "Deborah implores that you heed our words."). It was such a trip, because the first name brought up was Bernard Rozof. How the FUCK did these people get my Grandpa's name????? Are they using Ancestry. Com now?? What the FUCK?!!!? That was so weird for a random email.. By the way I only read it because the subject line was, " Bernard Rozof has a message for you." Which kinda freaked me out, cause he died in 1983!
  • Options

This morning I got an email from some psychic organization, that stated I had a relative in the here after,seeking to guide me to my fortune... But that's not the weird part. It then went on to say that ANOTHER dearly departed relative told the psychic to tell me she said to listen to her ( it literally said "Deborah implores that you heed our words."). It was such a trip, because the first name brought up was Bernard Rozof. How the FUCK did these people get my Grandpa's name????? Are they using Ancestry. Com now?? What the FUCK?!!!? That was so weird for a random email.. By the way I only read it because the subject line was, " Bernard Rozof has a message for you." Which kinda freaked me out, cause he died in 1983!

You probably already know this, but be really careful about this - it just reeks of a scam designed to part you from your hard-earned money. It's not that difficult for a dedicated fraudster to find family information about almost anyone.
  • Options

You probably already know this, but be really careful about this - it just reeks of a scam designed to part you from your hard-earned money. It's not that difficult for a dedicated fraudster to find family information about almost anyone.
    Believe me I know!! But it just drakes me out that they had my grandpa and my mother's names! I have never run into that before! They're getting sneakier!!
  • Options
    I was sitting in a cafe on Sunday and overheard the person at the next table say "Well, you know, she likes to really shake the salad dressing". I figured this was either a segment of the most inane conversation known to man, or an odd sexual innuendo.
  • Options

I was sitting in a cafe on Sunday and overheard the person at the next table say "Well, you know, she likes to really shake the salad dressing". I figured this was either a segment of the most inane conversation known to man, or an odd sexual innuendo.

A new one for the list. So we have play pinata, wax the car, get fireworks on your birthday and now shake the salad dressing.

Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    The U.S. Postal Service is going to be issuing an Elvis Forever Stamp this summer. I wonder if they'll decide to go with the fat Elvis picture this time.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options

cdysinge said:

ldent42 said:

PJ_Soul said:

I agree. He was great.

Really? Because my favourite skit was the one where he worked at Sprint and pretended to talk black.
    That one was pretty funny actually. It was the only time I laughed after the monologue. Liked it a lot.
  • Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    edited June 2015
    pjradio said:

OMG, I totally saw chicken too as I was scrolling the page....but they're PUPPIES!!!! hehe :tongue:
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    Everything terrible that's been said about the American healthcare system is 1000% true.