Random thread about anything

Comments

• SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    If I ever meet Old Man Winter, I'm going to junk punch him.
    ELITIST FUK
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    i. am. so. sick. of seeing bruce springsteen's name everywhere! i wish he would just fucking go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did you see me? i saw you.
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769
    edited February 2014

Such a tall image, Gimme. You scared me...and then I scrolled down. :D

Post edited by Kat on
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,130
    haha sorry Kat.

took ya longer than i thought to see it... :D

i think people around here know me as a gentleman... just like the guy in the picture.... B-)
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    in the mail today i received a valentine package from John Kreese from Cobra Kai Dojo.... Made my day... Thanks Susan!!!

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769

haha sorry Kat.

i think people around here know me as a gentleman... just like the guy in the picture.... B-)

I know that about you. :) I tend to just read and then look to see who made the post. Hope things are great with you.
    Randomly,
    Kat :bz
    Falling down,...not staying down
    Kat said:

haha sorry Kat.

I know that about you. :) I tend to just read and then look to see who made the post. Hope things are great with you.
    Randomly,
    Kat :bz
    :D

thanks Kat. things are well here. hope they are as well with you as they are with me.

Cheers!!

:-bd

• JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    I'd like to give ten points to my dream-maker for such a humourous dream, im still smiling ;))
    Master of Puppets came out 28 years ago today.

at this moment, i actually feel old for the first time in my life.

• northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,728
    edited March 2014

Master of Puppets came out 28 years ago today.

at this moment, i actually feel old for the first time in my life.

You should only feel old if you can't listen to the album cranked right up anymore :-$ %-(
    Otherwise crank it and celebrate when Metallica used to be a good metal band \m/
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    Took my son to school this morning,and listened to side one,of three.
    My boot from Oakland.It felt like I was there all over again.I think I'll take a drive today,
    and listen to the rest. So glad that the Ten Club offered it to us. Thank You. :)<3
    There is an ATM that now dispenses cupcakes...

www.nydailynews.com/life-style/eats/sprinkles-cupcakes-opens-cupcake-atm-article-1.1734019
    ELITIST FUK
  • AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    Made such a HUGE mistake...HUGE...please let me be able to forgive myself AND let everything turn out ok.
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,728
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,474
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    He must be an alien lol
    JWPearl said:

He must be an alien lol

And extremely poor? What's with the homemade Rubik's Cube? image Or maybe that's the professional model. image
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    The world's coldest marathon:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/athletics/27034850

Holy shit that looks hard! Almost as bad as running a marathon in sand!
    I hate to be exposed to the cold like that not being able to cover oneself with warmth is very hard...

Apparently U2 have an album coming soon, im looking forward to it, what great progression it takes, i love the song Ultra violet,
    your love was a light bulb hanging over my bed, its all about growth...love that verse the ending is awesome cant miss it...
    Cyborg glasses save users the bother of showing emotions:

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-27052773

Yeah, that looks awesome. image

edited April 2014
    a little kid around 5 years old at the the grocery store yesterday was crying (with tears) and screaming there were zombies everywhere. :-S
  • normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147

a little kid around 5 years old at the the grocery store yesterday was crying (with tears) and screaming there were zombies everywhere. :-S

well,,,,were there?
    Walking up the ''stairs'' and random tears are running down my face? Why i dont know?
    norm said:

well,,,,were there?
    in a sense, i guess 8-X
    What was the sex dream for?
  • pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    aqo2t.jpg
    Quick twitter check my children and im going back to sleep so dont provoke me its bad, but if you insist instead then you will be in trouble lol
    According to Newsday:

"In a new experiment that is sure to get kids to eat their veggies, global ice cream maker Haagen-Dazs announced plans to sell two vegetable-flavored ice creams in Japan next month.
    The "Spoon Vege" flavors, Tomato Cherry and Carrot Orange."

:-&
    ELITIST FUK