Random thread about anything

Comments

• afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    Since there's a lot of talk about shoes in these parts, I thought some anatomy would help today. :P

male_brain.jpg

female_brain.jpg

:think: I think I might be a boy trapped inside a girl's body...well except I don't know how to drive a manual transmission...yet... :oops:
    Ha! I popped a clutch and smashed into a car when I wasn't even actually driving - I was just waiting for the car to pass. I haven't touched manual since and never will again. I'm happy to leave it to the men. :lol:

:lol::lol: My friend in high school actually tried to teach me...i was a couple inches shorter then, and her clutch sucked...so i had to almost stand up to push the clutch in...needless to say that didn't work out. :oops: :oops:
    Anyway, the Batmobile is a manual...so I fell like I should learn...
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    afroannnie wrote:
    Since there's a lot of talk about shoes in these parts, I thought some anatomy would help today. :P

male_brain.jpg

female_brain.jpg

:think: I think I might be a boy trapped inside a girl's body...well except I don't know how to drive a manual transmission...yet... :oops:

Wow, me too. I can drive a manual, my dad insisted on teaching me before I got my license. But there is one big thing on the male brain that's not in mine. :shock:
    I win.
  • hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    B19C72F8-ADD5-45F0-AD78-4DF22476D5A7-12446-00000DDFEE577CC0_zps6f21b436.jpg
    I win.
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Not matter how many times someone says, "I don't want you to freak out, but...." I internally freak out.
    ELITIST FUK
  • pickupyourwillpickupyourwill Posts: 3,135
    edited August 2013
    I saw a quote today that I wanted to post on my Facebook wall but just couldn't for the sake of the friends who might mistake it was meant for them. It is only meant for one person, my friend Laura, but I can't directly tell her at this time.

I think we are both mutually okay with the fact that our friendship is fading away. I guess it just bugs me that some of my reasons for finally sticking up for myself were never acknowledged. But then again, she is at such a level of being a pothead that she'd forget anything I told her anyway...ouch!...bam!

The quote?...

~~~~" Don't ever push a loyal friend so far away that she no longer gives a damn."~~~~
    Post edited by pickupyourwill on
  • hgpjam11 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

male_brain.jpg

female_brain.jpg

Wow, me too. I can drive a manual, my dad insisted on teaching me before I got my license. But there is one big thing on the male brain that's not in mine. :shock:

LOL

I love how the male's Listening Particle is practically non-existent. So true, so true.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    I must have had a lobotomy at some point....

This explains...so much!

:wave:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • is there a thread about the guy with the 132 lb ball sack? can i say ball sack on here?
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,894
    is there a thread about the guy with the 132 lb ball sack? can i say ball sack on here?
    Yeah, just last night I was looking at the channel listings, and I saw that "The Man With The 132lb Scrotum" was on TLC. :shock: I did not watch it. The title told me everything I needed to know! :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    ^^^ gives a whole new meaning to wheel barrow ride.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • PJ_Soul wrote:
    is there a thread about the guy with the 132 lb ball sack? can i say ball sack on here?
    Yeah, just last night I was looking at the channel listings, and I saw that "The Man With The 132lb Scrotum" was on TLC. :shock: I did not watch it. The title told me everything I needed to know! :lol:
    i don't have cable but i heard it was pretty great - and then i read some stuff and cried laughing. It was disturbing/odd/entertaining
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    i don't have cable but i heard it was pretty great - and then i read some stuff and cried laughing. It was disturbing/odd/entertaining
    Well now I regret not watching it! :fp: :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    It's one of those cheese on the balls kind of days.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • PJ_Soul wrote:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2394587/Wesley-Warren-Jr-Man-132lbs-scrotum-removed-finally-optimistic-future-surgery-left-inch-penis.html

Some good reading right there
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2394587/Wesley-Warren-Jr-Man-132lbs-scrotum-removed-finally-optimistic-future-surgery-left-inch-penis.html

Dude. Okay, you have a 1-inch penis, but you got rid of your 132lb balls. Try cracking a smile at least. :lol:
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Dude. Okay, you have a 1-inch penis, but you got rid of your 132lb balls. Try cracking a smile at least. :lol:

I'm totally not reading this.
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    not random
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    you-were-right-cats.jpg?w=418
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    afroannnie wrote:
    you-were-right-cats.jpg?w=418
    :lol::lol::lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Is it just me or does 'traffic' seem light here lately? :(
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Is it just me or does 'traffic' seem light here lately? :(

i think you are correct. :(
  • girl shows up to work this morning after not showing or calling for 3 WEEKS! and just tried to log in like nothing happened.

It's times like that i really enjoy firing someone. :evil: :nono: :fp:
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    girl shows up to work this morning after not showing or calling for 3 WEEKS! and just tried to log in like nothing happened.

:corn: :corn: more details please :corn: :corn:
  • LloydXmas wrote:
    girl shows up to work this morning after not showing or calling for 3 WEEKS! and just tried to log in like nothing happened.

I am sitting back here drinking my coffee running some reports and someone came back and told me she was here trying to log in - so i went and asked her what she was doing -- "seeing if my stuff was in a box or if i could log in"
    I said well you can't log in. (and then just to be a dick I quoted the handbook) Sec. 4.2 of the employee handbook states if you no call / no show for 2 days that is job abandonment and you are terminated. She said "I didn't have a phone" and i said well now you don't have a job - pack you stuff and leave.
    I seriously cannot comprehend what people are thinking sometimes.
  • the rest of the employees better watch their ass today - once i get the taste for blood its hard to stop :x :lol:
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    LloydXmas wrote:

I am sitting back here drinking my coffee running some reports and someone came back and told me she was here trying to log in - so i went and asked her what she was doing -- "seeing if my stuff was in a box or if i could log in"
    I said well you can't log in. (and then just to be a dick I quoted the handbook) Sec. 4.2 of the employee handbook states if you no call / no show for 2 days that is job abandonment and you are terminated. She said "I didn't have a phone" and i said well now you don't have a job - pack you stuff and leave.
    you can't fix stupid. She has serious balls showing up and acting like nothing happened.
    LloydXmas wrote:

Wow, some people are amazing. I think Kramer from Seinfeld made this move famous though. :lol:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    Yeah, quit fucking around when I'm trying to dance. :lol:

ACD99A9B442C11B7BF37BCCFB5BFFF_h316_w628_m5_cZryheHiw.jpg
  • Yeah, quit fucking around when I'm trying to dance. :lol:

ACD99A9B442C11B7BF37BCCFB5BFFF_h316_w628_m5_cZryheHiw.jpg
    it should say "when a man wants to dance he is already shit hammered"
    LloydXmas wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    you can't fix stupid. She has serious balls showing up and acting like nothing happened.
    She's like a female George Costanza.