Random thread about anything

Comments

• SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    No good conversation starts with: "Sorry I haven't been in touch in a while; I took myself off my anti-psychotic meds." :?
    I really hope the new meds work.
    ELITIST FUK
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    I have chest hair
    no back or butt hair though
    I have always considered myself lucky
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Speed Stick deodorant doesn't provide the all day protection that I need.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    So, Soundgarden covered the Ohio Players. Wow. I would never have expected that. We need more unusual covers. They rule.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,894
    So, Soundgarden covered the Ohio Players. Wow. I would never have expected that. We need more unusual covers. They rule.
    You mean "FOPP"?
    Yes, I love unusual/unexpected covers! I would love it if PJ would do a good Fugazi cover or two!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    this what 81 is doing now that he's gone?

http://tech.ca.msn.com/weird-things-bei ... ay#image=3

:lol:
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    You mean "FOPP"?
    Yes, I love unusual/unexpected covers! I would love it if PJ would do a good Fugazi cover or two!

Yup :) We spun our Ohio Players LP last night and when I looked stuff up, Soundgarden popped up :lol: I was stunned! Fugazi would be awesome :thumbup:
    They really should stop allowing final exams at universities. They started today, and all of a sudden grandparents are dropping dead like flies!! Final exams also seem to lead to a sudden spike in miscarriages. :fp: :nono:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • At dealership having car serviced and the service guy is way too happy.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    ELITIST FUK
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    A person whose twitter name is CubsSuck started following me on twitter. :?
    I lost a bet...
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158

:wave: :wave:

I know it's not you. I know what you look like and you definitely don't look like the CubsSuck guy, unless of course, you are suddenly George Hamilton tan. :lol::lol:
    I lost a bet...

I know it's not you. I know what you look like and you definitely don't look like the CubsSuck guy, unless of course, you are suddenly George Hamilton tan. :lol::lol:

:lol: You have a Twitter? is it naughty? can i follow?
    [

:lol: You have a Twitter? is it naughty? can i follow?

Yes, sometimes ;) , of course.

@Cubbee_Girl
    I lost a bet...

Yes, sometimes ;) , of course.

@Cubbee_Girl

Imagine for a moment that i don't know anything about twitter... so i would go to www.twitter.com@Cubbee_Girl ?

Perhaps? :oops:
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    earlier today, I was working with a particular "specimen"...I had a serious sneeze attack...I couldn't stop sneezing...I may be allergic...so let's just say, it's a good thing I like boys...
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    afroannnie wrote:
    earlier today, I was working with a particular "specimen"...I had a serious sneeze attack...I couldn't stop sneezing...I may be allergic...so let's just say, it's a good thing I like boys...
    :shock: :lol:
  • hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    This made me laugh today. I'm reading his book, hilarious.

9e22d87c-8d72-4e66-8adf-687b8aecdc9e_zps6f78fe26.jpg
    I win.
  • Just spent the day at Schlitterbahn New Braunfels with my two boys and all I have to say is just because it fits does NOT mean you should wear it!!
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    ups and downs in life are sometimes like waves.....and sometimes you just have to ride them, you get the highs and lows....but sometimes you see a big wave coming and instead of it crashing over and crushing you, you can just dive right through it and come out the other side.
  • why do i have the sailor moon theme song in my head :|
    11/6/12 EV solo (got to meet him!!)
    7/19/13 Wrigley
    11/19/13 Phx
  • why do i have the sailor moon theme song in my head :|
    Perhaps it's the fact that there is a new Sailor Moon series coming this Winter.
    why do i have the sailor moon theme song in my head :|
    Perhaps it's the fact that there is a new Sailor Moon series coming this Winter.

They've been teasing us with a the possibilty of new series for a while now, i'll believe when i see it.
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:

damnit
    Could have been my fault, but it wasn't. Thanks Norm. :lol:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    lasted longer than i thought :lol::lol: