Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    is it unclogged yet
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    81 wrote:
    is it unclogged yet

No, but it went way down. I poured a lot more of the bleach powder into it. just made a note warning the other roomies if they happen to come back today while I'm at work.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    81 wrote:
    is it unclogged yet

No, but it went way down. I poured a lot more of the bleach powder into it. just made a note warning the other roomies if they happen to come back today while I'm at work.

Now what you need to do is turn the water to the toilet back on...flush it...and when the water gets to the rim again quickly turn the water off. The more water in the bowl there is, the more pressure to push the clog through. :corn:
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    is it unclogged yet

Now what you need to do is turn the water to the toilet back on...flush it...and when the water gets to the rim again quickly turn the water off. The more water in the bowl there is, the more pressure to push the clog through. :corn:

Thanks
    Thanks

Keep us updated. :corn:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    gotta stink?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    gotta stink?

If he used liquid bleach like I suggested that overtakes any smell...and the toilet bowl is as clean as new once the stuff passes. Like I've said before I have done this a few times. :lol:
  • London BridgeLondon Bridge Posts: 4,733
    edited August 2012
    Post edited by London Bridge on
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    I am not a fan of the way this thread has turned.

#fact
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    gotta stink?

If he used liquid bleach like I suggested that overtakes any smell...and the toilet bowl is as clean as new once the stuff passes. Like I've said before I have done this a few times. :lol:

This threads gone to shit.
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    The roommate that did this deserves payback. I suggest you poop in a bag and leave it under his pillow all day.
    Mamasan23 wrote:

#fact

I'm just trying to help him out of a shitty situation. :lol:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    DS1119 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

#fact

:lol: Alright that got me to giggle!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

#fact

:lol: Alright that got me to giggle!

:lol:
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,845
    RKCNDY wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I don't like that idea. There's a grocery store near me that sells hot dog patties. It's not right

what's not to like? It's meat, in bread. just a different shape...you don't like playing with your meat?
    well yes I do, but this isnt about masturbation...
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    dogsign.jpg

:lol::lol:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Destinee Hooker

:wtf: :problem:
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

Forgot I had Chicken on the Grill.
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Are people even worth chances? :?
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Clusterfuck.
    Hurdles.
    LloydXmas wrote:
    The roommate that did this deserves payback. I suggest you poop in a bag and leave it under his pillow all day.

He will repay me in pot
    Mamasan23 wrote:

#fact

Go to bed
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    gotta stink?

Yeah it's not bad. We have two bathrooms... It's the one upstairs.
    LloydXmas wrote:

He will repay me in pot

good payment system, i say :thumbup: :lol:8-)
    norm wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:

He will repay me in pot

:mrgreen:
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Pamela0222 wrote:

good question. I would say some are and some are definitely not.
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:

good question. I would say some are and some are definitely not.

guess that's why they call them chances ;):lol:
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    edited August 2012
    norm wrote:
    He will repay me in pot

He should match the weed in weight to that of his massive shit.

(plus punitive damages)

Sidenote, my fellow west-coast folks are encouraged to take a gander at that glorious moon out there right now.

Beautiful and humbling.

edit - I totally messed up the quoting feature, I think. After the third time of previewing and editing, I said fuckit. They'll get it.

PS - thank you, California grass :mrgreen:
    Post edited by hedonist on
    hedonist wrote:
    norm wrote:
    He will repay me in pot

He should match the weed in weight to that of his massive shit.

(plus punitive damages)

Sidenote, my fellow west-coast folks are encouraged to take a gander at that glorious moon out there right now.

Beautiful and humbling.

I'll take a peek regardless. Fitting that Tool's "Reflection is rocking the shit outta my house right now. Subwooffing this beast.

Edit: That would be incredibly expensive... Our stuff comes out of Colorado.