Canada
    Mexico
    France
    England
    Belgium
    Netherlands
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    http://guyism.com/lifestyle/food/the-ha ... -dogs.html

would I still be regulated to putting only mustard on it?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    That reminds me of somebody, sans meth, weed and stolen car of course
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Okay, I have some powder with bleach in it. I'll see what happens.

I've always used liquid bleach but this may work too. Keep us updated. :corn:
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    That reminds me of somebody, sans meth, weed and stolen car of course

is he a half pint?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I don't like that idea. There's a grocery store near me that sells hot dog patties. It's not right
    LloydXmas wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I don't like that idea. There's a grocery store near me that sells hot dog patties. It's not right

what's not to like? It's meat, in bread. just a different shape...you don't like playing with your meat?

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Interseting....i would go mustard, but only because catsup is fries and meatloaf
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Interseting....i would go mustard, but only because catsup is fries and meatloaf

I would bring it into The Weiner's Circle and ask them to char and then put cheddar on it and see what they say... :lol:

- Christopher McCandless
  • yellowwhoyellowwho Posts: 1,661
    My roommate took one of his signature gigantic craps and clogged the toilet. He bailed and went to his parents house, left me a voicemail, and told me that he would cover the plumber costs.

I'll be damned if I'm paying a plumber up front. There it shall sit until he comes back and pays for it.

If anyone is looking to throw up, I can send pictures... :lol:

I just read about this backwards, from the last page to this trying to put all the pieces together. :D
    Pictures would be great because I just finished eating
  • yellowwhoyellowwho Posts: 1,661
    81 wrote:
    stick your arm up there and see if you can punch it thru. :lol:

But make sure you have recently shopped at Sam's club for that giant sized antibacterial soap ....to prevent germs from spreading. I like softsoap but it really doesn't matter what brand
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    yellowwho wrote:
    My roommate took one of his signature gigantic craps and clogged the toilet. He bailed and went to his parents house, left me a voicemail, and told me that he would cover the plumber costs.

I'll be damned if I'm paying a plumber up front. There it shall sit until he comes back and pays for it.

I just read about this backwards, from the last page to this trying to put all the pieces together. :D

Still taking requests :lol:

***avoids his FB page***

- Christopher McCandless
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    BURP!!!!!!!!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    RKCNDY wrote:

***avoids his FB page***

:lol: An epic page, it is.
    yellowwho wrote:
    81 wrote:
    stick your arm up there and see if you can punch it thru. :lol:

But make sure you have recently shopped at Sam's club for that giant sized antibacterial soap ....to prevent germs from spreading. I like softsoap but it really doesn't matter what brand

Pshhh... soap is for babies. I touch money all day... some may even think I'm a pimp...shrug.gif
    Oh my God

tumblr_lz7tz8AVTr1qbjp4go1_500.jpg
    Reading about a girl that got a swastika tattooed on her middle finger just to "piss people off".
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    yellowwho wrote:

that particular peace is not from paul

:lol::lol::lol:

:|
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    there's four minutes left of July yo
  • hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    dogsign.jpg
    I win.
    edited August 2012
    i packed my lunch....but i really don't want to eat in the office. :?

that reminds me...i did have a lunch run to make
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    81 wrote:
    i packed my lunch....but i really don't want to eat in the office. :?

Eat at the Y
  • I'm going to see the Black Keys tonight --- my 4th time and tonight i have 4th row ..... and there is 4 of us going
    HOLY FUCK MAN ALL THESE FUCKING 4's!!!!!!
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    I'm going to see the Black Keys tonight --- my 4th time and tonight i have 4th row ..... and there is 4 of us going

I AM SO FUCKING JEALOUS.

Have a great time!!!! :D
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I'm going to see the Black Keys tonight --- my 4th time and tonight i have 4th row ..... and there is 4 of us going

I AM SO FUCKING JEALOUS.

Have a great time!!!! :D

I'd love to see them again! They put on an amazing show!

Have a fab time!
  • hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328

shit, I'm jealous - I so want to see them.
    I win.
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091

:sick:

why couldn't he flush a few times during the deed???
    :lol:
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    a-mc-random-32.jpg?w=500&h=375
    Lizard wrote:

:sick:

why couldn't he flush a few times during the deed???
    :lol:

shrug.gif