afroannnie wrote:
    shirtaday_contracode.jpg
    thought it was select start?
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    LloydXmas wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    shirtaday_contracode.jpg
    thought it was select start?

I thought it was too..but I wasn't sure if I was remembering wrong...it's been a few years...
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Mamasan23 wrote:

#gotobed

:nono: #effthat :corn:

:mrgreen:

#nope
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    My roommate took one of his signature gigantic craps and clogged the toilet. He bailed and went to his parents house, left me a voicemail, and told me that he would cover the plumber costs.

I'll be damned if I'm paying a plumber up front. There it shall sit until he comes back and pays for it.

If anyone is looking to throw up, I can send pictures... :lol:
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    My roommate took one of his signature gigantic craps and clogged the toilet. He bailed and went to his parents house, left me a voicemail, and told me that he would cover the plumber costs.

I'll be damned if I'm paying a plumber up front. There it shall sit until he comes back and pays for it.

#imokwithoutpics
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

#gotobed

:nono: #effthat :corn:

:mrgreen:

#nope

Okay, I'm taking this to twitter
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276

#plunger
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

#plunger

No good
    DS1119 wrote:

#imokwithoutpics

:lol:
    81 wrote:

#plunger

No good

#tryagain

#needsgoodsuction

#workit
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

#plunger

No good[/quote]

#tryagain

#needsgoodsuction

#workit[/quote]

No good. Plunged it for 20+ minutes
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    #droppingHate
    #Droppingthekidsoffatthepool
    #thebrownsgotothesuperbowl
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    are you roommates with an elephant?!?
    81 wrote:

#plunger

No good

#tryagain

#needsgoodsuction

#workit[/quote]

No good. Plunged it for 20+ minutes[/quote]

Buy some liquid plumber or dump some bleach in the toilet. Let it sit until the water level goes down...flush the toilet and then turn the water off at the base of the toilet when it reaches just under the rim...then plunge like hell.
    norm wrote:

#funny
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    DS1119 wrote:

Buy some liquid plumber or dump some bleach in the toilet. Let it sit until the water level goes down...flush the toilet and then turn the water off at the base of the toilet when it reaches just under the rim...then plunge like hell.

I'd love too! But, the sucker is full... I'm fairly certain you aren't supposed to continue flushing...

Nate, Nate, Nate... you bastard...
    norm wrote:

More or less
    stick your arm up there and see if you can punch it thru. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    I'd love too! But, the sucker is full... I'm fairly certain you aren't supposed to continue flushing...

Dude. Trust me. Pour some bleach in the fucker filling it to the rim and then it's a waiting game. The water will go down once the bleach dissolves the paper in there. Then flush again. Once the water reaches near the rim turn the water off. Plunge like your pleasuring yourself to the hottest chick ever and it will go down.
    DS1119 wrote:

Dude. Trust me. Pour some bleach in the fucker filling it to the rim and then it's a waiting game. The water will go down once the bleach dissolves the paper in there. Then flush again. Once the water reaches near the rim turn the water off. Plunge like your pleasuring yourself to the hottest chick ever and it will go down.

:lol::lol:

The water is off and the toilet water is to the edge of the rim. I'll probably need a vacuum to continue from this point.
    81 wrote:
    stick your arm up there and see if you can punch it thru. :lol:

I wonder... I have pretty long and skinny.... arms
    Shannon, you've been hash tagged.
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    DS1119 wrote:

:lol::lol:

The water is off and the toilet water is to the edge of the rim. I'll probably need a vacuum to continue from this point.

friend of mine in high school and college one time had one so big it simply would not go down, he had to use a wire hanger to cut it up. :lol:

There's always room for bleach even if it's a little at a time. The water is always going down either through drainage or evaporation. It may take a day but this will work.

#ihavedonethisseveraltimesbefore
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    friend of mine in high school and college one time had one so big it simply would not go down, he had to use a wire hanger to cut it up. :lol:

I tried the hanger too. :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:

There's always room for bleach even if it's a little at a time. The water is always going down either through drainage or evaporation. It may take a day but this will work.

Okay, I have some powder with bleach in it. I'll see what happens.
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    DS1119 wrote:

Okay, I have some powder with bleach in it. I'll see what happens.

use fire
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    use fire

:lol: yeah, lets burn it all down. :lol:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    RKCNDY wrote:

ELITIST FUK