• cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    130-eh-7-96b2c518-original.gif?w=280&h=274
    I lost a bet...
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    130-eh-7-96b2c518-original.gif?w=280&h=274

that's fucking awesome
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    I can't believe I lost the lottery AGAIN. :fp: :fp:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXVURtoAhsc

Fitz & the Tantrums-MoneyGrabber Live ft Daryl Hall
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMsYFWOLF_g

Fitz & the Tantrums Out of My League
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    PJ_Soul wrote:

For?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkKxGzm98AU

Edwyn Collins A Girl Like You

I feel like sharing! i don't want it lost in the shuffle.

• I feel like sharing! i don't want it lost in the shuffle.
    oh sorry --- thanks for sharing -- i just thought maybe you were confused - posting in the wrong threads - shoes on the wrong feet, milk in the cupboard, cereal in the fridge etc.....
    A friend just called to tell me that have the shingles because we have hung out a few times recently and that they are concerned that I will get the chickenpox now because I've never had the chickenpox. Then they went on to say... you know because having the chickenpox at your age is much more serious. :| I don't think we are going to be friends anymore.
    I lost a bet...
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    A friend just called to tell me that have the shingles because we have hung out a few times recently and that they are concerned that I will get the chickenpox now because I've never had the chickenpox. Then they went on to say... you know because having the chickenpox at your age is much more serious. :| I don't think we are going to be friends anymore.

well, at least they told you instead of you getting all itchy and not knowing where it came from.

personally, my parent had such excellent parenting skills, I still don't know if I've had chickenpox or not... :?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

well, at least they told you instead of you getting all itchy and not knowing where it came from.

personally, my parent had such excellent parenting skills, I still don't know if I've had chickenpox or not... :?

yes, I appreciate them telling me, but damn....the "at your age" comment made me feel old. :lol::lol:

I've never had them, my mom and my brother have never had them. Hopefully, it will stay that way. :?
    I lost a bet...
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    RKCNDY wrote:

yes, I appreciate them telling me, but damn....the "at your age" comment made me feel old. :lol::lol:

I've never had them, my mom and my brother have never had them. Hopefully, it will stay that way. :?

Hopefully you won't get them! I got them when I was 3-4...so it wasn't too bad, but my friend got them when she was in her 20s. They were so bad she had to get a prescription of Valtrex... :?
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    I had chicken pox twice! seriously. :?
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    afroannnie wrote:

Hopefully you won't get them! I got them when I was 3-4...so it wasn't too bad, but my friend got them when she was in her 20s. They were so bad she had to get a prescription of Valtrex... :?

That had to be horrible! I know most of my pharmaceuticals, and when I worked at the vet clinic, we would get random 'script requests from doctors, one poor guy kept having his 'script for that medication faxed to us, the girls kept asking me what that medication was for, and when I told them, they all laughed.

I just know that the people working in the pharmacy are secretly laughing at people who have to get scripts for embarrassing conditions.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

That had to be horrible! I know most of my pharmaceuticals, and when I worked at the vet clinic, we would get random 'script requests from doctors, one poor guy kept having his 'script for that medication faxed to us, the girls kept asking me what that medication was for, and when I told them, they all laughed.

I just know that the people working in the pharmacy are secretly laughing at people who have to get scripts for embarrassing conditions.

She made her Mom go get it since she really couldn't go out with pox all over her...
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Sick the week before vegas. Great.
    Im so embarrased. I thought the Pearl Jam dog collar was really for us humans with weird fetishes. Mine doesnt even fit!
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    Im so embarrased. I thought the Pearl Jam dog collar was really for us humans with weird fetishes. Mine doesnt even fit!

What kind of breed of dog would you be if you were a dog?
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    PJ_Soul wrote:

For?
    Millions of dollars.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata

What kind of breed of dog would you be if you were a dog?

I'd just be a dirty mutt I assume. Or what's that dog that's always skateboarding? Bulldog? He's ok in my book.
    I have a Bulldog, he does not skate or go near anything that moves :(

I would do that too, in front of my owner. He probably does yoga and shit while you're at work. :P

I would do that too, in front of my owner. He probably does yoga and shit while you're at work. :P

I wish he'd do the dishes

i didn't know it was a big deal to have chicken pox at 21 ;)
    afroannnie wrote:

:shock: Yes, hopefully, I won't get them.
    I lost a bet...
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Can I get a redo for today?

Fucking shit.
    tumblr_ml8d7xlsT21qiip6uo1_400.gif
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    norm wrote:
    tumblr_ml8d7xlsT21qiip6uo1_400.gif

:lol::lol: Why do they keep swiping things off surfaces? Sam does the same ... Funny kitties!