Random thread about anything

Comments

• Just had a meeting to discuss this year's office Olympics...we are thinking of renting these.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRz_xfuwVabT3QUpb0FvJL4G1q45wHQd1SI4BqNjbyDn2hCEg8r

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    that looks pretty fun really
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Just had a meeting to discuss this year's office Olympics...we are thinking of renting these.

That is absolutely hilarious to watch.

So tricylce races and suma blow up wrestling. Fantastic ideas for Wrigley :lol::lol::lol:
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    Just had a meeting to discuss this year's office Olympics...we are thinking of renting these.

It would be hysterical...but, we had a couple minor injuries at the Olympics last year, so we need to get these approved first. :lol::lol:
    I lost a bet...
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    These eggs are over medium!

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!!!
    Bastards!

It was that same fucking woman making the eggs that said "making sunny side up is sketchy. I don't want to injure myself".

What the fuck?

If I ever make her eggs, they are going to be burnt

It would be hysterical...but, we had a couple minor injuries at the Olympics last year, so we need to get these approved first. :lol::lol:

Sign a waiver... carry on
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365

So tricylce races and suma blow up wrestling. Fantastic ideas for Wrigley :lol::lol::lol:

Absolutely!!! How much fun would that be?!?! :lol::lol::lol:

oh and flip cup. ;)
    I lost a bet...

oh and flip cup. ;)
    woo.gif
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026

Absolutely!!! How much fun would that be?!?! :lol::lol::lol:

oh and flip cup. ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh my gosh...that sounds like a damn blast!!! :lol::lol::lol: Too bad my neighbors are so damn close or I'd say we can have our own PJ Olympics before the show. But doesn't Truck have a lot of empty open space by him? :think:
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    My ex keeps on renewing and paying for our joint Costco membership, which is under my name (he's the spouse)... We had a traumatic break up and he harassed me badly for a year after. Bad scene. No contact at all except he keeps trying to contact me every March for some reason, and I tell him to fuck off. Just got the annual email from him a few weeks ago. He's now married to some older woman with money who he barely knew when he eloped with her - sugar mamma (real winner - I can pick em :fp: ). So I'm not sure how to feel about enjoying my Costco benefits that he continues to pay for because he is simply too lazy to go get his own membership with his own spouse's name attached to it.... But I do like not paying for it. :think:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    My ex keeps on renewing and paying for our joint Costco membership, which is under my name (he's the spouse)... We had a traumatic break up and he harassed me badly for a year after. Bad scene. No contact at all except he keeps trying to contact me every March for some reason, and I tell him to fuck off. Just got the annual email from him a few weeks ago. He's now married to some older woman with money who he barely knew when he eloped with her - sugar mamma (real winner - I can pick em :fp: ). So I'm not sure how to feel about enjoying my Costco benefits that he continues to pay for because he is simply too lazy to go get his own membership with his own spouse's name attached to it.... But I do like not paying for it. :think:
    You never know whe you're gonna need that 2 gallon jug of mayo
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    LloydXmas wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

:lol:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Or a $1 hotdog.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Or a $1 hotdog.

Or some price spaghetti
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Or a $1 hotdog.

Or some price spaghetti
    Bingo
  • PJ_Soul wrote:
    thats pretty similar to my situation - my dad has a membership and i am the other person on it .... he got divorced and i lived with him for a while like 7 years ago - i have been on the membership ever since. I haven't lived with him for a long time but hey - I like costco.

oh and my situation isn't really like yours at all 8-)
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    thats pretty similar to my situation - my dad has a membership and i am the other person on it .... he got divorced and i lived with him for a while like 7 years ago - i have been on the membership ever since. I haven't lived with him for a long time but hey - I like costco.

It has crossed my mind to just take his name off of it, since I'm the principal holder, and then when he gets up to the cashier with his cart full of stuff, he's told that it's an invalid membership card, and he can be all mad and inconvenienced. :twisted: However, I prefer free samples and Costco sheet cake to petty revenge, so I think I'll just keep using the membership. :lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Oh, and I also just got another one of his spousal pension and life insurance statements in the mail. It's been 3 years, he's married, and I'm still his 100% beneficiary for everything because he just doesn't get around to paperwork, ever (I had to do his taxes for him or else they wouldn't get done. Ever). :fp: What an idiot. :roll: Although I hope he doesn't get murdered. That could look bad. :? :P
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Oh, and I also just got another one of his spousal pension and life insurance statements in the mail. It's been 3 years, he's married, and I'm still his 100% beneficiary for everything because he just doesn't get around to paperwork, ever (I had to do his taxes for him or else they wouldn't get done. Ever). :fp: What an idiot. :roll: Although I hope he doesn't get murdered. That could look bad. :? :P

his wife doesn't wonder why she isn't on the account? :?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Oh, probably. But if there is something grown up to do, like changing beneficiaries, nothing is going to make him get around to doing it, even big fights with his wife. As I said, I can pick em. :fp:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Oh, probably. But if there is something grown up to do, like changing beneficiaries, nothing is going to make him get around to doing it, even big fights with his wife. As I said, I can pick em. :fp:

I can totally sympathize with you on this.
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I dated a guy like that... :roll: I got a doozy of a story about him! They never grow up.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I dated a guy like that... :roll: I got a doozy of a story about him! They never grow up.
    I actually feel sorry for his wife. There is no way she could have possibly known what she was getting into! :lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I actually feel sorry for his wife. There is no way she could have possibly known what she was getting into! :lol:

oh, I warned 'the new one'...he brought her over when I had him get the rest of his stuff. So glad Officer Friendly was there to make sure he didn't try anything funny. Stupid girl still married the schmuck...she deserves him. :lol:

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

oh, I warned 'the new one'...he brought her over when I had him get the rest of his stuff. So glad Officer Friendly was there to make sure he didn't try anything funny. Stupid girl still married the schmuck...she deserves him. :lol:
    :D
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    So today's lunchtime fun! Went out to a sports bar with a couple guys from the office. I got a taco salad, which I didn't finish so I asked the waitress for a box. Her response? I'm sorry, I don't have a box big enough to fit that in.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    So today's lunchtime fun! Went out to a sports bar with a couple guys from the office. I got a taco salad, which I didn't finish so I asked the waitress for a box. Her response? I'm sorry, I don't have a box big enough to fit that in.

hi :mrgreen:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Hahaha you know I posted that for you!!!! :mrgreen:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Taco salad. Hanahhaha
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Hahaha you know I posted that for you!!!! :mrgreen:

LloydXmas wrote:
    Taco salad. Hanahhaha

Hahaha so I like the taco every once in a while, sue me!