Random thread about anything

Comments

• JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217

But Mao Zhihao has lightning-fast instincts and he's driving a bus! :lol:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Bruce Lee Would have been Proud! :shock:
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    edited March 2013
    I'd rather take Pencil to the scrotum then work on this fucking project. Fuck you National Retailer with a BULLSEYE LOGO!!
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    LloydXmas wrote:
    I'd rather take Pencil to the scrotum then work on this fucking project. Fuck you Target

:lol:
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    LloydXmas wrote:
    I'd rather take Pencil to the scrotum then work on this fucking project. Fuck you Target

:lol:
    :lol: I might lose it today. Need a padded room stat
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    LloydXmas wrote:
    I'd rather take Pencil to the scrotum then work on this fucking project. Fuck you National Retailer with a BULLSEYE LOGO!!
    what about the smooth side of the pencil? could be nice.. on a summer day.. :think:
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    LloydXmas wrote:

that company is the worst to work with.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    Caveeze wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    what about the smooth side of the pencil? could be nice.. on a summer day.. :think:

I applaud your efforts to remain positive!
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Caveeze wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:

What about a troll pencil? It could be absolutely delightful...

0b4cf14ed88f48c4f14c610f8e79cff7.jpg
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    Ohhhhhhhhh that dude is a fucking ninja badass!!!! and he grabs he cell phone real quick after he defeats the light pole!
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    I'm always impressed with my cooking skills. I'm a damn fine chef
  • donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    I was just watching Anderson Cooper, And he told a story about two dog's that were found wondering the streets of southern Calif. Their names are Isaac and Isabella. A Husky and a Chiwawa. The Husky is blind and the Chiwawa is her seeing eye dog. They were scheduled to be put down,But someone rescued them and is trying to find them a good home. I just thought it was a cool story.
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    81 wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:

Wouldn't know. But, man, I could drop a grand easy in that store. There and Home Depot. Easy.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • kw18 wrote:

Wouldn't know. But, man, I could drop a grand easy in that store. There and Home Depot. Easy.
    I would like to be there to pick up the grand you drop (said in Borat voice)
    kw18 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:

a grand there? really? that place blows.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

thats an expensive blow job
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    81 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:
    81 wrote:

They've got tons of good stuff. Electronics, housewares, linens, cosmetics, etc etc etc. Nothing wrong with that stuff.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    They've got tons of good stuff. Electronics, housewares, linens, cosmetics, etc etc etc. Nothing wrong with that stuff.

you need to get out more. electroinics are lower to mid end. linens? really? cosmetics? pfft...and they fuckin scan your DL when you buy beer. :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    Somebody left a coffee mug on my desk filled with Easter grass and Easter candy while I was at lunch. No note. The couple of people I thought it might be said it wasn't them. :? :think:
    I lost a bet...
    81 wrote:

Worth every penny. :lol:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    Somebody left a coffee mug on my desk filled with Easter grass and Easter candy while I was at lunch. No note. The couple of people I thought it might be said it wasn't them. :? :think:

DM?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

It's a trap!
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    kw18 wrote:

It's a trap!

it might be...the candy might be poisoned. :? :lol:
    I lost a bet...
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    kw18 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Worth every penny. :lol:

;)
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

you need to get out more. electroinics are lower to mid end. linens? really? cosmetics? pfft...and they fuckin scan your DL when you buy beer. :fp:
    I thought they had Sony and Panasonic and shit. No?
    Yeah, linens - they have nice towels and sheets. I bought a pretty nice comforter there once. Cosmetics, yeah.... And don't forget the housewares. Look at you, Mr. Snob! :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Yeah, linens - they have nice towels and sheets. I bought a pretty nice comforter there once. Cosmetics, yeah.... And don't forget the housewares. Look at you, Mr. Snob! :lol:

i forget the tv brands, but they are never the 240hz, almost always max at 120 and often at 60

yeah, i'm a snob....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    i sort of want to work pantless :think:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    81 wrote:

i forget the tv brands, but they are never the 240hz, almost always max at 120 and often at 60

yeah, i'm a snob....
    Well I dunno. I just assumed they sold good electronics because why wouldn't they? I've never bought any there (I'm a London Drugs electronics girl - customer service is key).
    But where do you buy your towels? Hammacher Schlemmer? :roll:
    81 wrote:
    i sort of want to work pantless :think:

you have an office...shut the door!
    I lost a bet...
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    clock says 3:33