Random thread about anything

Comments

• EvieVedderEvieVedder Posts: 461
    I had cannolis and coronas for dinner.
    Feel the sky blanket you with gems and rhinestones...
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    EvieVedder wrote:
    I had cannolis and coronas for dinner.

you had me at coronas
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    haircut300x300.jpg
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Every time I think I can trust someone I'm proved wrong...seriously....keep your mouth shut and never rat on your friends. How fucking hard is that?!

sorry about that....gin always makes me talk.
    Haha nah. For all your faults I still trust your ass :P
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Caveeze wrote:
    haircut300x300.jpg

it's a good thing we were to poor to take photos
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Every time I think I can trust someone I'm proved wrong...seriously....keep your mouth shut and never rat on your friends. How fucking hard is that?!

sorry about that....gin always makes me talk.
    Haha nah. For all your faults I still trust your ass :P

i gots no faults....and it's about damn time you learned to trust me. :x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    No faults he says!!!! Bahahhahahah! :wave:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:

NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    :lol:
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Good time to bring up the 81ing pic ;)
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Good time to bring up the 81ing pic ;)

bring it up...you're not the only one with pix. :x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    when I try to see your TP thread, Chrome is giving me a 'maleware ahead' warning. wtf
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    when I try to see your TP thread, Chrome is giving me a 'maleware ahead' warning. wtf

now try it
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

now try it

no way
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

now try it

no way

had something to do with the pic....i changed it.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    So this morning...
    I get up late (apparently I hit snooze a couple times without realizing it), I left my place late, it normally takes me 20 mins to get to the airport without traffic. Took me 45 minutes today...cars everywhere!!! Fn fatass snowbirds!!! :x I walk in the airport at 8:30 (flight is at 9). Then there was some computer error so the kiosk couldn't find my flight. After some tinkering I got it to work (8:45 at this point). Walk up to security and there are like 300 people in line! Ugh! It would have been 45 minutes waiting. At that point I figured there was NO way I'm making my flight. See the first class lane (empty) and some young TSA chick working there. Get out of line... Walk up, put on the ol' Mca charm and she let me through. Woohoo! Then I get to the gate and they couldn't pull up my ticket. I guess there was a weight restriction on the flight and I would have been one person over the limit. Takes them 20 minutes to figure it out. I ended up getting an exit row seat and nobody was sitting next to me. Woohoo!
    Second flight on a puddle jumper...nobody next to me.
    Good day! :D
    mca47 wrote:
    So this morning...
    I get up late (apparently I hit snooze a couple times without realizing it), I left my place late, it normally takes me 20 mins to get to the airport without traffic. Took me 45 minutes today...cars everywhere!!! Fn fatass snowbirds!!! :x I walk in the airport at 8:30 (flight is at 9). Then there was some computer error so the kiosk couldn't find my flight. After some tinkering I got it to work (8:45 at this point). Walk up to security and there are like 300 people in line! Ugh! It would have been 45 minutes waiting. At that point I figured there was NO way I'm making my flight. See the first class lane (empty) and some young TSA chick working there. Get out of line... Walk up, put on the ol' Mca charm and she let me through. Woohoo! Then I get to the gate and they couldn't pull up my ticket. I guess there was a weight restriction on the flight and I would have been one person over the limit. Takes them 20 minutes to figure it out. I ended up getting an exit row seat and nobody was sitting next to me. Woohoo!

i can't believe i read all that :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Fuck

I need to see Tool again as well
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    i need a haircut
    did you see me? i saw you.
    shortstack wrote:
    i need a haircut
    doubt it.. You probably just need a different perspective..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    81 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    So this morning...

i can't believe i read all that :fp:
    It's a random thead about anything!
    Made my fn day! :D
    Perhaps you should start a "Random thread about interesting shit - 81 approved". :lol:
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    edited March 2013
    Caveeze wrote:
    shortstack wrote:
    i need a haircut

like a taller stack perhaps?
    Post edited by rollings on
    rollings wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    shortstack wrote:
    i need a haircut

like a taller stalk perhaps?
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    mca47 wrote:
    So this morning...

Wow. Do you have to fly to work every day? :shock:
    rollings wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    shortstack wrote:
    i need a haircut

like a taller stack perhaps?
    :clap::clap::clap:

well done!!
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    mca47 wrote:
    So this morning...

You are a smooth fucker :lol:
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    81 wrote:
    rollings wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

like a taller stalk perhaps?
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I meant stack. ....

is stalk funnier tho?
    rollings wrote:

I meant stack. ....

is stalk funnier tho?

i think they are equally as funny
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    yeah
    did you see me? i saw you.
    mca47 wrote:
    So this morning...

You are a smooth fucker :lol:
    Goddamn right! :lol::lol: