Random thread about anything

Comments

• peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    "Uhhh hey, this is uhhh ***** from work. Can you work for me today? I need to schedule some range time at Fort McCoy"

No, fucker. Do your homework on your own time.

Or better yet, quit your job and start a budget. Use all the book money the Army gives you that you don't have to use at all because we RENT BOOKS HERE.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,891
    had my first mcgriddle today

Yuck
    Not great. The McGriddle bread has the consistency of a crumpet.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Yuck

It's gross

I knew it would suck

Damn!
  • sometimes i just wish people weren't such narrow minded fucks. I am glad i am not filled with negativity - miserable assholes.

:) i feel better now - thanks again Random Thread
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Ridiculous auto cat rectal!
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    480989_255965151172589_1226970189_n.jpg
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Yuck

It's gross

I knew it would suck

Damn!

fck6mx.jpg
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    I like McGriddles, :oops: but I will never, ever, ever, ever eat them. Unless Bob Ross told me to.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    "Women are naturally unfit for political office. Both the natural order and facts show us that the political being par excellence is male; the Scripture shows us that woman has always been the helper of man who thinks and does, but nothing more." - The new Pope Francis 2007
    davidtrios wrote:
    "Women are naturally unfit for political office. Both the natural order and facts show us that the political being par excellence is male; the Scripture shows us that woman has always been the helper of man who thinks and does, but nothing more." - The new Pope Francis 2007

The new pope is a real bastard
  • davidtrios wrote:
    Silly Pope - Women are for Kids
  • carly316carly316 Posts: 332
    bitches at work - fuck you! :twisted:
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    carly316 wrote:
    bitches at work - fuck you! :twisted:
    that's about my sentiment about the fucktard men I work with today
    I feel like I'm forgetting to do something...
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    You are!
    You are!

Damn it, what???
  • carly316carly316 Posts: 332
    I wish 10C had an app. this shit sucks on a smart phone!
  • carly316 wrote:
    yes it does - which is the whole reason i decided on an office job :D
    carly316 wrote:

I know what you mean. I was going to be a brain surgeon, but for this message board.
    carly316 wrote:

I know what you mean. I was going to be a brain surgeon, but for this message board.
    Yeah, I dropped out of astronaut training about a month after I joined up here. I think it was a pretty good decision.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Yeah, I dropped out of astronaut training about a month after I joined up here. I think it was a pretty good decision.

Good call. Who the hell really wants to go to space anyway?
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    carly316 wrote:

works fine on my pohone. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Exactly. The trips are hard to pack for, the itinerary is hectic, leaving no time for just lying around and having some cocktails ... It's just easier this way. :thumbup:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Exactly. The trips are hard to pack for, the itinerary is hectic, leaving no time for just lying around and having some cocktails ... It's just easier this way. :thumbup:

You made the educated choice.
  • yep i was going to be a gangsta rapper who also starred in movies and had a role on NCIS.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    oh there's the sun! forgot what it looked like :mrgreen:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Every time I think I can trust someone I'm proved wrong...seriously....keep your mouth shut and never rat on your friends. How fucking hard is that?!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Every time I think I can trust someone I'm proved wrong...seriously....keep your mouth shut and never rat on your friends. How fucking hard is that?!

sorry about that....gin always makes me talk.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg