Random thread about anything

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I like how on the lululemon blog there is an ad for underarmor...a direct competetor of lulu
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I like how on the lululemon blog there is an ad for underarmor...a direct competetor of lulu

:lol::lol::lol:
    blogger needs to fund their lulu purchases somehow...that shit ain't cheap from what i've heard.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

blogger needs to fund their lulu purchases somehow...that shit ain't cheap from what i've heard.

$98 for a pair of yoga pants. $78 for the same ones at their outlet store.

Not sure how much UA costs, but the wicking properties of the fabric probaby justify the cost. (well a little bit-I think most of the price of lulu's go to the horseshoe emblem on the clothing).
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,891
    oh for the love of runny sharts.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Not sure how much UA costs, but the wicking properties of the fabric probaby justify the cost. (well a little bit-I think most of the price of lulu's go to the horseshoe emblem on the clothing).

clearly all yoga pants should be purchased from VS. :P

speaking of....holy crap are they expanding the one at the local mall. first they moved pink into a stand alone store.... replaced the old space with workout gear.....then they shut it all down, moved to a temp location....while they redo the old location....which....then added the space from a store next door that closed....store is going to be massive.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Sounds like the VS downtown. They have a PINK store, and a regular one. Every single time I go into one, they never have my size in yoga pants.

I do like the price of their yoga pants, wish they would offer them in the wicking fabric.

- Christopher McCandless
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Fuck wicking...I like sitting in my own sweat. $20 Russell Athletic for me.
    RKCNDY wrote:

I do like the price of their yoga pants, wish they would offer them in the wicking fabric.

i'll mention it to Les Wexner and see what i can do.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    My boss said I looked lovely today. Lovely! I love my life!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:

That is sexual harassment!

Sorry, forgot who I was talking to.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Mamasan23 wrote:

who woulda thought anyone wearing the tracksuit would get complements
    norm wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Especially outside of Shady Acres.
    Mamasan23 wrote:

That is sexual harassment!

Sorry, forgot who I was talking to.
    Haha and my boss is a woman! Most people there are afraid of her but we get along great :)
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    norm wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

BINGO!!!
    norm wrote:
    norm wrote:

BINGO!!!

Another Shady Acres reference?
    norm wrote:

BINGO!!!

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=193688&p=4910921&hilit=bingo#p4910921
    norm wrote:
    norm wrote:

BINGO!!!

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=193688&p=4910921&hilit=bingo#p4910921

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    I'm actually skipping bingo today...been up since the crack of dawn ugh
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Isn't everyone at the home?
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Ahh someones got jokes!
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Ahh someones got jokes!

I get jokes!
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    and now to hide the evidence :twisted:
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    I don't know what's worse

Door to door sales person
    Telemarketers
    Social Media Spammers
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    LloydXmas wrote:
    I don't know what's worse

Door to door sales person
    Telemarketers
    Social Media Spammers

Social media spammers. Everyone else you can have the satisfaction of slamming the door/phone on them.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    phat_beach.jpg
  • it sorta feels like i need to put up my christmas tree again
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    had my first mcgriddle today

Yuck
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    81 wrote:

that must happen quite often. i was walking up stairs that run along side an escalator at the mall and noticed to my right, an older woman passing out. luckily the man behind her on the escalator caught hold of her on her right side and i held her other side while walking backwards up the stairs. we got to the top and she just looked at us and walked away.
    did you see me? i saw you.