Options

Random thread about anything

Comments

• Options
    "iVE beEN tEN CLUb meMBER SINCE 1843!1!! i AM ONLy TRu fAN!!! GIV ME ALL TIX OR ILL HATE PEARL JAM AND WHINE ALL OVER THE INTERNET LIKE A BABY EVEN THOUGH I'M 45 YEARS OLD!!1!"
    :fp:
    11/6/12 EV solo (got to meet him!!)
    7/19/13 Wrigley
    11/19/13 Phx
  • Options
    "iVE beEN tEN CLUb meMBER SINCE 1843!1!! i AM ONLy TRu fAN!!! GIV ME ALL TIX OR ILL HATE PEARL JAM AND WHINE ALL OVER THE INTERNET LIKE A BABY EVEN THOUGH I'M 45 YEARS OLD!!1!"

WOOOOOOO!!! :lol:
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    True fan :lol:
  • Options
    i went to the mall the other day and decided to go into hot topic for whatever reason, idk got judged by some 14 year old emo kids, but i ended up walking out with a new alice in chains shirt.

how the tables turn.
    11/6/12 EV solo (got to meet him!!)
    7/19/13 Wrigley
    11/19/13 Phx
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    time for a hot shower and a nap....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    The siege is on
  • Options
    Hear my name, take a good look
    This could be the day
    Hold my hand, lie beside me
    I just need to say
    I could not take a-just one day
    I know when I would not ever touch you
    Hold you...feel you...ever hold...never again...
    ~ Enjoy The Struggle
  • Options
    Hear my name, take a good look
    This could be the day
    Hold my hand, lie beside me
    I just need to say
    I could not take a-just one day
    I know when I would not ever touch you
    Hold you...feel you...ever hold...never again...

:D
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,764
    :lol::lol::lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    My cat is snoring so loud. :lol: Cutest thing ever!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I like when kitties purr when you are holding them

(not intended to sound dirty)
  • Options
    Fucking snow.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

:lol: I would never have thought that sounded dirty.... I like when kktties purr when you're holding them too. Studies have shown that a cat's purr actually has a positive physiological effect in sick people. So if you're sick in some way, get a happy cat to camp out on you and it will help you feel better. :)
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

:lol: I would never have thought that sounded dirty.... I like when kktties purr when you're holding them too. Studies have shown that a cat's purr actually has a positive physiological effect in sick people. So if you're sick in some way, get a happy cat to camp out on you and it will help you feel better. :)

My buddy and his gf have a kitty and it is always at treat to hold the little girl :D
  • Options
    hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    At the coffee shop this morning, lots of yoga pants, and one dude with a Bluetooth earpiece. :fp:
    I win.
  • Options
    The local government in my town are a bunch of clowns. Storm ended yesterday and the side streets aren't plowed. People are stranded.
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    I'm really digging Atlas Genius
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I'm really digging Atlas Genius

is she hot?
  • Options
    sometimes there are posts/threads that are just way to long and wordy to read
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    sometimes there are posts/threads that are just way to long and wordy to read
    need some twitter rules up in this bitch
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    to surprise or not to surprise :think:
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    holy s#!t it's cold in here.
  • Options
    holy s#!t it's cold in here.

why are you in the freezer again?? :fp:
  • Options
    so many passive aggressive posts ...... :fp:
  • Options
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    lots of yoga pants

That's all I need to know
  • Options
    cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Waiting for next year... Posts: 3,365
    A friend just emailed me this article. I'm failing to see the humor in this. :evil:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/cubs-a ... ne:default

Cubs, Absence From World Series Agree To 4-Year Extension

CHICAGO—At a press conference Wednesday, the Chicago Cubs and their absence from the World Series announced an agreement to a four-year contract extension, with an option for another six years.

"The relationship between the Cubs and their absence from the World Series is strong, as both sides have shown loyalty to each other for the past 63 years," Cubs chairman Crane Kenney said. "It's something the fans have come to expect. Why, I remember sitting around the fire as a boy, talking with my grandfather about how the Cubs would never make it to another World Series. I only hope my children and their children and their children's children have the same opportunity." Despite rumors, absence from the World Series would not admit to holding closed-door talks with the Mets.
    I lost a bet...
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    A friend just emailed me this article. I'm failing to see the humor in this. :evil:

CHICAGO—At a press conference Wednesday, the Chicago Cubs and their absence from the World Series announced an agreement to a four-year contract extension, with an option for another six years.

"The relationship between the Cubs and their absence from the World Series is strong, as both sides have shown loyalty to each other for the past 63 years," Cubs chairman Crane Kenney said. "It's something the fans have come to expect. Why, I remember sitting around the fire as a boy, talking with my grandfather about how the Cubs would never make it to another World Series. I only hope my children and their children and their children's children have the same opportunity." Despite rumors, absence from the World Series would not admit to holding closed-door talks with the Mets.

:lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    lemon jello
  • Options

:lol::lol::lol:

I love The Onion. The funniest thing I have ever seen from them is the article about the girl that is going to morph into some kind of a beautiful being. :lol:
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    Im looking forward to daylight savings time changing. I was sunshine until 8pm again.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)