Options

Random thread about anything

Comments

• Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I like when kitties purr when you are holding them

(not intended to sound dirty)
    :lol: I would never have thought that sounded dirty.... I like when kktties purr when you're holding them too. Studies have shown that a cat's purr actually has a positive physiological effect in sick people. So if you're sick in some way, get a happy cat to camp out on you and it will help you feel better. :)

My buddy and his gf have a kitty and it is always at treat to hold the little girl :D

who are you and what have you done with Will?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    i've been wondering lately....

what do you suppose the weight of the buggers you pick over the course of a year would be. :corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Thanks to DS the theme song from Hey Dude will be in my head for the rest of the night!

heydude23.jpg
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Thanks to DS
    IBTL
  • Options
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Thanks to DS
    IBTL

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=204044&start=15

Greatists Thread of All-Time!
  • Options

Locked :x :x :x
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:

what do you suppose the weight of the buggers you pick over the course of a year would be. :corn:

3.2 pounds dry
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    The pope's thread good too, trying to think of something funny to add.
  • Options
    Yoga pants got locked! Sonofabitch
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

sorry...I have a bad habit of doing that... :oops:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Flipcup girl
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Flipcup girl

*sigh* I will never live that down...I may not be able to flip cups, but I can hula hoop.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    [quote="RKCNDY"

*sigh* I will never live that down...I may not be able to flip cups, but I can hula hoop.[/quote]

swweet
  • Options
    Going through stuff we have in storage, had no idea how much Star Wars stuff my hubby has from childhood. :shock:
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,764
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    lots of yoga pants

That's all I need to know
    Vancouver was voted one of the top 10 worst dressed cities in north america last year because everyone just wears yoga pants. You'd love it! :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    lots of yoga pants

Vancouver was voted one of the top 10 worst dressed cities in north america last year because everyone just wears yoga pants. You'd love it! :lol:

Guys in yoga pants

I'm out
  • Options
    A friend just emailed me this article. I'm failing to see the humor in this. :evil:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/cubs-a ... ne:default

Cubs, Absence From World Series Agree To 4-Year Extension

CHICAGO—At a press conference Wednesday, the Chicago Cubs and their absence from the World Series announced an agreement to a four-year contract extension, with an option for another six years.

"The relationship between the Cubs and their absence from the World Series is strong, as both sides have shown loyalty to each other for the past 63 years," Cubs chairman Crane Kenney said. "It's something the fans have come to expect. Why, I remember sitting around the fire as a boy, talking with my grandfather about how the Cubs would never make it to another World Series. I only hope my children and their children and their children's children have the same opportunity." Despite rumors, absence from the World Series would not admit to holding closed-door talks with the Mets.

:lol::lol::lol:

I love The Onion. The funniest thing I have ever seen from them is the article about the girl that is going to morph into some kind of a beautiful being. :lol:
    :lol: The Onion is genius. If you don't have it, get the app. It's free. All.of the onion videos sorted by editors picks and newest, etc. Good app!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Guys in yoga pants

I'm out
    :fp: Men don't wear them. No one is ever talking about what men wear when judging these things, because no one cares. :lol:
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    :lol: The Onion is genius. If you don't have it, get the app. It's free. All.of the onion videos sorted by editors picks and newest, etc. Good app!

I don't have a smartphone, but I follow on Twitter and liked on Facebook.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    :fp: Men don't wear them. No one is ever talking about what men wear when judging these things, because no one cares. :lol:

I'm defecting to China... but, I'll keep Vancouver in mind
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

obviously you have not taken a Yoga class from a gym, or seen a P90x yoga video. :sick:

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    My poor yoga pants thread... I'm going to sit in a corner and listen to Nine Inch Nails. My phone is on.... If you send me pizza, no olives please
  • Options
    81 wrote:

There was a kid in my sister's grade 5 class who saved all his boogers in a little box in his desk for months at a time, and then would snack on them all at once, I guess when he figured he had enough to make him feel full. He got busted during a desk inspection and then his life got kind of weird, but maybe I could track this booger hoarder down and get him to answer your question.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    o-ELLEN-DEGENERES-KATY-PERRY-570.jpg?6
  • Options
    portia looks better with long hair

th?id=H.4585462626190516&pid=15.1&H=120&W=160

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    RKCNDY wrote:

oh yeah, portia in the picture too
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

oh yeah, portia in the picture too

i don't think Katy is hiding the whip cream guns in that top...

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    My poor yoga pants thread... I'm going to sit in a corner and listen to Nine Inch Nails. My phone is on.... If you send me pizza, no olives please

Olives on pizza are the best.

I think you'll survive, Mr Yoga pAnts, as frequently as yoga pants are mentioned elsewhere. ;)
    I win.
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    81 wrote:

There was a kid in my sister's grade 5 class who saved all his boogers in a little box in his desk for months at a time, and then would snack on them all at once, I guess when he figured he had enough to make him feel full. He got busted during a desk inspection and then his life got kind of weird, but maybe I could track this booger hoarder down and get him to answer your question.
    Woah. Mind blown. If this was a while back, I bet the teacher berated him in front of everyone.