Options

Random thread about anything

Comments

• Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Purse shopping has been rescheduled to tomorrow due to SHIT WEATHER :x
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Mamasan23 wrote:

GO TODAY. nothing better than shopping in deserted stores.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

It'll probably take me 40 minutes to get to Woodfield with all these bungholes on the road.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158

Tough Crowd :?

I think it's hilarious

i just the ahhhn :lol:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

It'll probably take me 40 minutes to get to Woodfield with all these bungholes on the road.

15 there.

shop

5 home.

#snowtires
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

15 there.

shop

5 home.

#snowtires

FINE! Shopping trip back on. But only because I have to stop to get dogfood too.

I laugh at your snowtires!
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:

15 there.

shop

5 home.

#snowtires

FINE! Shopping trip back on. But only because I have to stop to get dogfood too.

I laugh at your snowtires!

:lol:

I laugh at you not having snowtires
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    snow-car460.jpg

:wave:
  • Options

Stay outta this grasshopper!
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Okay, mom
  • Options

the truely are amazing inventions. hit the brakes, and you stop....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Okay, mom

:nono:
  • Options
    81 wrote:

the truely are amazing inventions. hit the brakes, and you stop....

Yep. My tires kick some serious ass. Definitely helps a lot... you just need them here
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,764

Tough Crowd :?

I think it's hilarious
    Me too.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    I find it funny listening to Americans talk about snow tires in the winter.
  • Options

Your not DS then?
  • Options
    hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Okay, mom

I can't take you seriously with that Col Sanders pic. :lol:
    I win.
  • Options

Your not DS then?
    I'm not sure what that means, care to elaborate?
  • Options
    Why?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options

Your not DS then?

No yet.........
  • Options
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Okay, mom

I can't take you seriously with that Col Sanders pic. :lol:
    :lol: I laugh every single time I see it!
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Why?

Some things are funny.
  • Options

Your not DS then?

No yet.........
    Well I guess that makes sense then
  • Options
    hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328

Your not DS then?

I win.
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    I find it funny what the Canadians call bacon
    :D
  • Options
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Actually, we don't. Seems to me, as a Canadian, that Americans decided to call it Canadian bacon, and some pizza places picked it up north of the border. For most Canadians, bacon is exactly what it's supposed to be. I actually had to look up what "Canadian bacon" was supposed to be when that stupid John Candy movie came out.

This is bacon:
    Crispy_bacon_1-1-.jpg
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Actually, we don't. Seems to me, as a Canadian, that Americans decided to call it Canadian bacon, and some pizza places picked it up north of the border. For most Canadians, bacon is exactly what it's supposed to be. I actually had to look up what "Canadian bacon" was supposed to be when that stupid John Candy movie came out.

This is bacon:
    Crispy_bacon_1-1-.jpg

ham :lol:
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:

This is bacon:
    Crispy_bacon_1-1-.jpg

ham :lol:
    :problem:
    Ham is ham. "Canadian bacon" is ham.
  • Options
    Yeah, I never call it Canadian bacon
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    :problem:
    Ham is ham. "Canadian bacon" is ham.

Back bacon is a traditional British cut of bacon[1] sliced to include one piece of pork loin and one piece of pork belly combined into the same cut. The name refers to the cut of meat, which is from the back, and distinguishes it from other bacon made from pork belly or other cuts. Like other bacon, back bacon can be brined, cured, boiled, or smoked. It is much leaner than streaky bacon, and is sometimes sold in the US as Irish bacon or Canadian bacon, owing to the popularity of back bacon in those countries. "Canadian bacon" sold in the US can also mean a round, sliced and usually smoked ham product sold in many parts of the US.[2] In much of Canada, "Canadian Bacon", often referred to there as "Peameal Bacon", is not smoked but rather set in a brine. The name reflects the historic practice of rolling the bacon in ground dried yellow peas, although nowadays, it is generally rolled in yellow cornmeal.

I've always been told that 'Canadian Bacon' was basically a thicker cut of ham, lunchmeat style. I would try 'back bacon' though.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless