• Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

where's your hat?

With my trident, just off to the left.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    sb-random-543.jpg

damn if this is what happened to 81 on his visit, i don't think i'll be visiting any time soon :shifty:
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    norm wrote:
    sb-random-543.jpg

damn if this is what happened to 81 on his visit, i don't think i'll be visiting any time soon :shifty:

:lol::lol:

#findals
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

where's your hat?

your "trident" is that what they call merman junk? :lol:
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

where's your hat?

your "trident" is that what they call merman junk? :lol:

That's not caviar.
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:
    Fruits-And-Vegetables-Carved-Into-Skull-Shapes_1184650_profile.jpg
    cool
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    #findals

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    London BridgeLondon Bridge USA Posts: 4,733

This is why PJ won't play the South :P
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Sherman Hemsley Died :cry:
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    Sherman Hemsley Died :cry:

movin' on up...rip mr jefferson
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    I wish I could roll the assholes who created "America's Got Talent", "American Idol", "Big Brother", and "Survivor" in bacon grease and lock them in a room with 3 or 4 hungry Lions.
  • Options
    perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 2,005

This is why PJ won't play the South :P
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • Options
    hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    Heisenberg wrote:
    I wish I could roll the assholes who created "America's Got Talent", "American Idol", "Big Brother", and "Survivor" in bacon grease and lock them in a room with 3 or 4 hungry Lions.

:clap::clap::clap:
    now that's something I would watch.
    I win.
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:

I fully support this statement.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:

Tv has really gone to shit. TBS had a good show on the last few weeks called men at work. I thought it was pretty hilarious. Stars Danny Masterson and some other guys.
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    i do like the "So you think you can Dance" show, hot chicks dancing, while i knock back beers
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,992
    Heisenberg wrote:

Dang, i like to remove survivor and AI (like the beginning try outs and take out the sappy ballets) but then add bachelor, bachelorette, and Bachelor. Pad.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    This the longest week ever or what?
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    That was easy.
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:

Tv has really gone to shit. TBS had a good show on the last few weeks called men at work. I thought it was pretty hilarious. Stars Danny Masterson and some other guys.

That is a funny show. Seems like all of the good shows have moved to cable with the major networks pushing reality shows, especially during the summer.
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I just read that Chad Everett died.

I used to think he was so dreamy.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,766
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:

I don't see anything wrong with these shows really... they are all just competitions - games. Nothing wrong with that IMO. Just more involved game shows that give people a chance to work and compete for something they want. If you're gonna hate on "reality TV" (I would actually include the competition shows in that genre), hate on the Real Housewives, Jersey Shore, and The Kardashians. Those have no point.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

That is a funny show. Seems like all of the good shows have moved to cable with the major networks pushing reality shows, especially during the summer.
    They can't afford anything else anymore. The market is spread too thin these days, and they can't compete with the likes of HBO and AMC as far as quality shows go.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:

I don't see anything wrong with these shows really... they are all just competitions - games. Nothing wrong with that IMO. Just more involved game shows that give people a chance to work and compete for something they want. If you're gonna hate on "reality TV" (I would actually include the competition shows in that genre), hate on the Real Housewives, Jersey Shore, and The Kardashians. Those have no point.
    Bah. I watch some of the Real Housewives shit (and yes, it IS shit, but it's also entertaining shit).

Sometimes mindlessness is good for the...mind :P
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    really?
    A. that seems super extreme for something no one is forced to watch
    B. there is a super long list of people who would be ahead of them in the "fed to lions" category.
    C. feeding people to lions in bad
    D. Pigs would do a better job

that's all i have
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

Yep. If it's not on HBO or AMC, I'm probably not watching it.
  • Options
    Whatca think of Repo Games?

funny stuff imo- love the two wise cracking hosts.

what you guys think?
  • Options
    hedonist wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    hgpjam11 wrote:

Bah. I watch some of the Real Housewives shit (and yes, it IS shit, but it's also entertaining shit).

Sometimes mindlessness is good for the...mind :P
    I hate the Housewives (embarrassing as a female for me). You should have seen the Real Housewives of Vancouver, which I watched a bit just to check out how my own city was being represented - what a bunch of fucking psychopaths! I became concerned about such people actually living where I live. I certainly don't judge those who watch it though. Whatever. I'm not going to judge people who read shitty trashy novels either. I personally love Big Brother, Survivor, and The Amazing Race, and I won't apologize for it! Stupid, brainless entertainment to wind down with after a stressful day! ... Not like it compares to actual quality TV - hail to Breaking Bad. ;)
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    You. Are. A. Part. Of. Me!