Options

Random thread about anything

Comments

• Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Have you checked for better flights to Billings, MT? Way more flights fly into there. Then there is a bus to Missoula.

I haven't, but I will now. I did find a single layover in Denver that's not too bad...

I hear 'Seat 15E' is still available... :twisted:

I just booked, but not sitting in 15E!!
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    seriously? the hat is crossing the Mississippi?
  • Options
    norm wrote:

Hat AND Preparation-H. Sadly, the jelly donut didn't make it.
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,992
    doing absolutely nothing at work today... may jump out for a coffee break...

why cant I win the lotto and retire???
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    2 hours of work left ...... then a nap ..... the a league game where i have to probably guard a 20 yr old Div II kid who is way quicker than me and has never even heard of PJ
  • Options
    2 hours of work left ...... then a nap ..... the a league game where i have to probably guard a 20 yr old Div II kid who is way quicker than me and has never even heard of PJ

Sweep the leg.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    norm wrote:

yeah i saw what you did to the donut :shock:
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    norm wrote:

yeah i saw what you did to the donut :shock:

I don't think you ready for this jelly
  • Options

Sweep the leg.
    oh and the officiating is horrible..... so i might actually get away with this :twisted:
  • Options
    hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    driving.jpg
    I win.
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Sweep the leg.

:lol:
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    I'm in Machu Pichu
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Remember the person who went nuts every time they heard Mary Hart's voice?

I feel that way whenever I see the chick in the Laughing Cow Min-Baby Bel Cheese commercial.

One, I don't take cheese from strangers.

Two, yes, I HAVE laughed today (and not because of your damned cheese; cheese is not humorous and is not a cause for laughter. No food in and of itself has ever made me laugh).

So fuck you.

And further, I refuse to buy their cheese solely because of this commercial...well, also the one where women are laughing as they eat the cheese.
  • Options
    I think I just saw someone doing whip-its in their car
  • Options
    JzPJzP Posts: 931
    My chickens like the sound of banjo...
    IMG_1487.jpg

anyone want a rooster.. or two???
    ~JzP
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Chickens are hilarious - roosters in particular. Plus I'm always reminded of that Seinfeld scene ("they're all chickens - the rooster has sex with all of them")

On an unrelated note, I have this lunchbox (but it's not used as one).

I LOVE IT.
    tumblr_lr7v93vlyc1qz8qfno1_500.jpg
  • Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    I would really like a cookie.......

I have one that I would really like to get rid of

Yup I'll take that!!!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    she taste like cigarettes
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Holy shit it was hot today.. I actually rung out my shirt at the end of work today..

I kept thinking about the story of two groupies ringing out Flea's whitey tightys into there mouths after a show..

I had no groupies.. :(
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    soylent.gif
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    Pez
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    i remember when 90 was hot --- now it is considered a cold front.
    Fucking Mayans
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    OGDEN, Utah (AP) — State wildlife officials have identified the man who has been spotted dressed in a goat suit among a herd of wild goats in the mountains of northern Utah.

Phil Douglass of the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources said Monday the mystery man is a 57-year-old hunter from Southern California.

Douglass told the Standard-Examiner that the hunter called officials and provided enough information to put their curiosity to rest. Douglass says he didn't ask for a name.

The man told Douglass he was preparing for an archery hunt of mountain goats next year and testing a goat suit. Douglass says the hunter came to Utah because he heard it was easier to get near goats for training.

The man described his suit as a hooded painter's uniform and a fleece.

here is link to the article and the picture, you have to see the picture:
    http://news.yahoo.com/official-goat-man-utah-mountains-hunter-072526154.html
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    LloydXmas wrote:
    she taste like cigarettes

:sick:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    OGDEN, Utah (AP) — State wildlife officials have identified the man who has been spotted dressed in a goat suit among a herd of wild goats in the mountains of northern Utah.

Phil Douglass of the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources said Monday the mystery man is a 57-year-old hunter from Southern California.

Douglass told the Standard-Examiner that the hunter called officials and provided enough information to put their curiosity to rest. Douglass says he didn't ask for a name.

The man told Douglass he was preparing for an archery hunt of mountain goats next year and testing a goat suit. Douglass says the hunter came to Utah because he heard it was easier to get near goats for training.

The man described his suit as a hooded painter's uniform and a fleece.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Holy shit I cannot stop laughing!!! :lol::lol::lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Thai Iced Tea is delicious
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,085
    Fruits-And-Vegetables-Carved-Into-Skull-Shapes_1184650_profile.jpg
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Holy shit I cannot stop laughing!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Right. Trying to get close to the goats for hunting. right.
  • Options
    sb-random-543.jpg
  • Options
    sb-random-543.jpg

where's your hat?