Random thread about anything

Comments

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    DS? was that you?
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    DS? was that you?

He doesn't have to sneak in, he has fan club seats.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    DS? was that you?

He doesn't have to sneak in, he has fan club seats.

Ha I literally LOL'ed at that one! :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    "Come on, guys. I have seen them in concert, and they put on a good show. The vocals were solid throughout. For those of you criticizing, and saying all the songs sound the same, that never stopped the rabid AC/DC fans, did it?
    And RUSH? Really? I never understood the appeal. Neil Peart is a good drummer, but the synthesyzers and Geddy Lee's vocals make them one of the most obnixiously annoying bands on the classic rock waves. I'd rather listen to Nickelback. Or even Avril Lavigne. Must be a Canadian thing."

I don't think I could ever be friends with this person.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    "Come on, guys. I have seen them in concert, and they put on a good show. The vocals were solid throughout. For those of you criticizing, and saying all the songs sound the same, that never stopped the rabid AC/DC fans, did it?
    And RUSH? Really? I never understood the appeal. Neil Peart is a good drummer, but the synthesyzers and Geddy Lee's vocals make them one of the most obnixiously annoying bands on the classic rock waves. I'd rather listen to Nickelback. Or even Avril Lavigne. Must be a Canadian thing."

I was with you right up till Avril Lavigne :cry:
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    me neither
    RUSH was my #1 before PJ
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me

I was with you right up till Avril Lavigne :cry:

Hey... Hey... You! Yes, you! I... don't like your girlfriend.
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Carly Rae Jensen is worse than Nickleback or maybe they're both equally bad.

Damn You Canada
    which one?
    Funny because Rush is from Canada. "Must be a Canadian thing"
    F A C T
    Listen to your mom...eat veggies :P

Men, hear this! If you eat celery it will make you more attractive to women. “When you chew a stalk of celery, you release androstenone and androstenol odour molecules into your mouth. They then travel up the back of your throat to your nose," says Alan Hirsch, M.D., author of Scentsational Sex. "Once there, the pheromones boost your arousal, turning you on and causing your body to send off scents and signals that make you more desirable to women.

:shock: :|
    F A C T

Men, hear this! If you eat celery it will make you more attractive to women. “When you chew a stalk of celery, you release androstenone and androstenol odour molecules into your mouth. They then travel up the back of your throat to your nose," says Alan Hirsch, M.D., author of Scentsational Sex. "Once there, the pheromones boost your arousal, turning you on and causing your body to send off scents and signals that make you more desirable to women.

Fuck, I thought it was my Axe body spray.
    F A C T

BinauralJam, before you get ideas in your head, it doesn't work the same if you teabag the celery salt...
  • so i had fallen behind - but i just watched the girl talk about people cheating on people and i felt like Nancy Kerrigan ...."WHY???!!!!" also i thought that she probably is having a lot of trouble understanding it because she has never had sex.

Then i read about Nickleback guy falling off a cliff and laughed really hard.

this thread is awesome. Its like 50 different threads all in one place 8-)
    F A C T

BinauralJam, before you get ideas in your head, it doesn't work the same if you teabag the celery salt...

:lol::lol::lol: I will fill a full report tomorrow
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    I hate when chicks talk with vocal fryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

fucking annoying
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    norm wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_Qrt1k8qHo&feature=player_embedded#!

if this is your reaction to people you don't know, please get some therapy...seriously

there is a lot of forehead in that video...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    LloydXmas wrote:

Damn You Canada

Sorry :?
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
    Randy Newman is insanely underrated as an artist.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    so i had fallen behind - but i just watched the girl talk about people cheating on people and i felt like Nancy Kerrigan ...."WHY???!!!!" also i thought that she probably is having a lot of trouble understanding it because she has never had sex.
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    testing
    testing
    hmmm
  • NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:

Damn You Canada

Dont be sorry, they gave us Creed.... :lol:
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    article-1264601388157-080ADF49000005DC-951478_636x338.jpg

This reminded me of this... usually commercials annoy me but I love this one.

http://www.samueladams.com/media/view-v ... 0of%20Beer
    I win.
    try this again
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I loved him in The Color Of Money and Cool Hand Luke. His salad dressing is good too.
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    DS1119 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I loved him in The Color Of Money and Cool Hand Luke. His salad dressing is good too.
    :mrgreen:

All of the songs of his that I've heard sound about the same to me.
    DS1119 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:fp:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:fp:

:lol::lol::lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:

Damn You Canada

Ohhh don't even worry about it. Plenty of trash comes from this country too.