Random thread about anything

Comments

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    RKCNDY wrote:
    almost 15 years of being a rep...I just don't want to do it anymore...I don't even like half their products. Should I hang in there just for the stupid plate? :think:
    Naa. If feasible, find something to do that you like! :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    RKCNDY wrote:
    almost 15 years of being a rep...I just don't want to do it anymore...I don't even like half their products. Should I hang in there just for the stupid plate? :think:

Look around now, before you feel like your absolutely stuck. Like I feel
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    norm wrote:

poor kid...and so close to finishing school

Not close to finishing school :lol:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Naa. If feasible, find something to do that you like! :)

yeah, I stayed on for the last few years because I worked it so I only spend like $20 a month on the products to stay an 'active' rep...but I'm looking at numbers, and there is no benefit to staying a rep. A person ordering stuff online pays the same price I do as a rep...woo, big benefit on being a rep. :roll:

It's just Avon...it's not like a real job or anything... :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless

It's just Avon...it's not like a real job or anything... :lol:[/quote]

Well dammit, why didn'tcha say so. I sell the damn stuff too but only for the tax write-off ;)
    Fooey, now i'm poo-pooing the product & hate my day job :fp:
    I haven't had a beer in two days. :think:
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    I haven't had a beer in two days. :think:
    Are you curled up in a corner shaking uncontrollably yet?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    norm wrote:

poor kid...and so close to finishing school

Not close to finishing school :lol:

just glad you survived the knives
    norm wrote:

I need to get some throwing stars now. :lol:
    norm wrote:

knives, throwing stars and no beer

i think i saw something like this on cops one time
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    norm wrote:

They were probably shirtless too
    LloydXmas wrote:
    norm wrote:

They were probably shirtless too

they're ALWAYS shirtless...that's why i'll never hang out at my house with my shirt off...i'll never get arrested
    norm wrote:
    norm wrote:

knives, throwing stars and no beer

I have beer... haven't had one in two days... unusual, I know.
    I fucking love this show, Archer

:lol:

Well dammit, why didn'tcha say so. I sell the damn stuff too but only for the tax write-off ;)

:lol::lol::lol:
    I only use the eyeliner, eyeshadow and face powder. I was a rep way back when they didn't charge to ship you the stuff, and if your order was less than $50 your discount was 20%, if the order was over $50 your discount was 40%.
    I can't make the $50 minimum just to get a 20% discount, AND it costs $5.95 to ship...I'm just a glorified web customer who gets sneak previews of the new crap they are gonna sell.

I only signed up in the first place for the discount! (and in the last 14 years, I've had 25 different District Managers)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    I hate coupons

I hate using them

I hate accepting them

I hate coupons
    RKCNDY wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
    I only use the eyeliner, eyeshadow and face powder. I was a rep way back when they didn't charge to ship you the stuff, and if your order was less than $50 your discount was 20%, if the order was over $50 your discount was 40%.
    I can't make the $50 minimum just to get a 20% discount, AND it costs $5.95 to ship...I'm just a glorified web customer who gets sneak previews of the new crap they are gonna sell.

I only signed up in the first place for the discount! (and in the last 14 years, I've had 25 different District Managers)
    OMG girl, we have to meet & compare eye-liner & I pretty much told my rep to go cluck herself. :D
    I hate coupons

I hate using them

I hate accepting them

I hate coupons
    They are indeed mundane.
    And in Canada very hard to come by.
    I hate coupons

I hate using them

I hate accepting them

I hate coupons
    They are indeed mundane.

Most of them here suck and are a waste of your time.
    I hate coupons

I hate using them

I hate accepting them

I hate coupons
    They are indeed mundane.

don't the stores out there double coupons?
    They don't do that here...don't really use them anyway, most coupons are for crappy food.

- Christopher McCandless
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I should have never agreed to be at my buddies house tomorrow morning (my day off) so he could have his furnace serviced. :fp:
  • Whiskey, neat.

Tequila would be acceptable.
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I hate coupons

I hate using them

I hate accepting them

I hate coupons

They don't do that here...don't really use them anyway, most coupons are for crappy food.
    No double couponing here in Ontario, ever. Might take away from The Man getting his share of a 13% sales tax on non-essentials :shock: Rarely get useful ones so I gave up on them quite some time ago. And your right, most are for food one should not eat anyway.
    DS1119 wrote:
    I should have never agreed to be at my buddies house tomorrow morning (my day off) so he could have his furnace serviced. :fp:
    If you go....bring this
    Whiskey, neat.

Tequila would be acceptable.

Should work fine :D
    Ghostface%20Killah.jpg

No double couponing here in Ontario, ever. Might take away from The Man getting his share of a 13% sales tax on non-essentials :shock: Rarely get useful ones so I gave up on them quite some time ago. And your right, most are for food one should not eat anyway.[/quote]

is that the VAT or is it the GST tax?
    I apparently didn't spend enough money in Canada to get all the taxes I paid back... :evil:

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

No double couponing here in Ontario, ever. Might take away from The Man getting his share of a 13% sales tax on non-essentials :shock: Rarely get useful ones so I gave up on them quite some time ago. And your right, most are for food one should not eat anyway.

is that the VAT or is it the GST tax?
    I apparently didn't spend enough money in Canada to get all the taxes I paid back... :evil:[/quote]

Our sales tax was 8% & GST was 7%. Then they were 'harmonized' & lowered to 13%. The word harmony should in no way, shape or form be used in conjunction with any sort of tax :nono: Its a real bitch on large purchases!
    This is Ontario, taxes are lower I believe in other Provinces.
    Ghostface%20Killah.jpg

OMG!! :lol::lol: Hell of a 52 paper doob this would make ;)
    Ghostface%20Killah.jpg

OMG!! :lol::lol: Hell of a 52 paper doob this would make ;)

Ghostface know what's up
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    I hate when people say idear instead of idea.