Random thread about anything

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

No. Chapstick is just as addictive as a drug.

wrong...http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 03195.html
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    rollings wrote:

what did they say? what did they do?

what did you say? what did you do?

That is between me and my therapist.
    I'll be your therapist

what did they say? what did they do?

what did you say? what did you do?

:mrgreen::lol:

Does my insurance cover this?
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056

Wait, the Snakeducks are the ones who need therapy. All D-Man did was witness something glorious...
    Snakeduck wrote:

Wait, the Snakeducks are the ones who need therapy. All D-Man did was witness something glorious...

It was a cross between Girls Gone Wild and Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom. Indeed glorious.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    why can't i find anything online about the high speed chase that buzzed us in MT :x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    81 wrote:
    why can't i find anything online about the high speed chase that buzzed us in MT :x
    :shock:
    Do tell.
    GoiMTvP.gif
    81 wrote:
    Do tell.

which highway?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Do tell.

which highway?

we were on I94 headed east (maybe 20 miles east of billings) when out of no where we get buzzed by a mercedes that made us look like we wre standing still. he had to be doing 130+ couple of seconds after he buzzs us, two state troopers blow by.

couple of minutes later, we couldn't see them and we could see for miles.

we drive for a bit, then we see like 6 cop cars headed west....somebody said they saw stop sticks. i did not.

i've googled trying to find the story a few times, but no lunck
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

we were on I94 headed east (maybe 20 miles east of billings) when out of no where we get buzzed by a mercedes that made us look like we wre standing still. he had to be doing 130+ couple of seconds after he buzzs us, two state troopers blow by.

couple of minutes later, we couldn't see them and we could see for miles.

we drive for a bit, then we see like 6 cop cars headed west....somebody said they saw stop sticks. i did not.

i've googled trying to find the story a few times, but no lunck

I don't think every 'exciting' think makes the paper/news. Last time I was in Olympia, there was a terrible accident, 2 lane highway-closed both directions, had lots of those "In Memory of" signs along that highway. When the tow truck came, they started setting up the flares, and had a cop directing traffic, we saw one car on the flatbed, and they had covered up the driver's area with a white sheet, jaws of life on the ground...couldn't find anything on the net about it.

- Christopher McCandless
  • don't talk about Montana! you will get us shut down!!!!
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    RKCNDY wrote:

That article is bullshit
    RKCNDY wrote:

That article is bullshit

you're becoming stale Will

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

you're becoming stale Will

:o

I was kidding :lol:
    Just throw me in the microwave with a little water :lol:

do I have to cover you too so you don't splatter everywhere and make a mess?

#thatsoundsdirty

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

do I have to cover you too so you don't splatter everywhere and make a mess?

#thatsoundsdirty
    so you are volunteering to be a paper towel, used to soak up things that come projecting out of him when it gets too hot?

#oneupper
    :lol:

The cool roommate just bought a set of throwing knives.

:lol: These things are too much fun
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146

this will not end well
    so you are volunteering to be a paper towel, used to soak up things that come projecting out of him when it gets too hot?

#oneupper

no, that would be an unnamed board member's job...she has taken a liking to the grasshopper

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

#oneupper

no, that would be an unnamed board member's job...she has taken a liking to the grasshopper

:think:
  • i hope the cardinals lose. every game always -- but i really hope they lose this one
    norm wrote:

this will not end well

It may be over already.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    norm wrote:

this will not end well

It may be over already.

poor kid...and so close to finishing school
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    norm wrote:
    norm wrote:

this will not end well

It may be over already.

poor kid...and so close to finishing school

:lol::lol::lol: Hahah I just spit out my water from laughing at this one!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Up until an hour or so ago I really thought today was Tuesday and not Wednesday. :fp:
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    DS1119 wrote:
    Up until an hour or so ago I really thought today was Tuesday and not Wednesday. :fp:
    It's Thursday man, Thursday. Shit, get with it. :fp:
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    morello wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

It's Wednesday here...and you made me check actually. :fp: :lol:
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    DS1119 wrote:
    morello wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

It's Wednesday here...and you made me check actually. :fp: :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol:8-) Made you look! made you look!!
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    Why in the hell would someone want to know how to cook squash 22 ways?

Thats just crazy talk!!
    almost 15 years of being a rep...I just don't want to do it anymore...I don't even like half their products. Should I hang in there just for the stupid plate? :think:

- Christopher McCandless