Random thread about anything

Comments

• CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Love me some Molson Golden..

Green bottle taste at a brown bottle price :D Awersome!!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
  • NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    11:11 and my kid is still up... he was sick this weekend, and had a 3 hr nap this aftenoon. no sunday night football for me.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    Just watched Jack White do "Miserlou" in the middle of "Black Math" :shock:
  • hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Just watched Jack White do "Miserlou" in the middle of "Black Math" :shock:

I would love to see Jack White live, he seems a little warped.
    I win.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    So much red tape.
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    LL BEAN slippers. the best things ever made. Guaranteed for life. I return mine every year and get a new pair.

:D

http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/19000?fe ... te%20Brown
  • LloydXmas wrote:
    LL BEAN slippers. the best things ever made. Guaranteed for life. I return mine every year and get a new pair.

They just send you a new pair? For free? Mine are pretty beat up... they need more help than what the washing machine can offer. Great investment tho. Ive had the same ones for a few years now... time for a new pair :Dhttp://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/52326?feat=503005-GN2&page=women-s-hearthside-slippers
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

LloydXmas wrote:

They just send you a new pair? For free? Mine are pretty beat up... they need more help than what the washing machine can offer. Great investment tho. Ive had the same ones for a few years now... time for a new pair :Dhttp://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/52326?feat=503005-GN2&page=women-s-hearthside-slippers
    YES!! RETURN WITH NO QUESTIONS ASKED. they opened a store in CT so I can just walk in. I'm not sure what the online process is.
    LloydXmas wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:

YES!! RETURN WITH NO QUESTIONS ASKED. they opened a store in CT so I can just walk in. I'm not sure what the online process is.

Do you walk in with the slippers on?
    are you challenging me?
    LloydXmas wrote:
    are you challenging me?

Nope, just trying to get a better understanding of your relationship with these slippers.
    LloydXmas wrote:
    are you challenging me?

Nope, just trying to get a better understanding of your relationship with these slippers.
    damn. I was hoping it was a challenge :lol::lol:

yes, I wear these suckers outside to the store but haven't worn them to return them.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    LloydXmas wrote:

yes, I wear these suckers outside to the store but this year, I will wear them into the store and return them, then wear the new ones on my way out...just like when I was a kid.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:

yes, I wear these suckers outside to the store but this year, I will wear them into the store and return them, then wear the new ones on my way out...just like when I was a kid.
    this is on my to do list this weekend with my wife and three kids in tow.

:corn:
  • LloydXmas wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:

thats badass! I had no idea... wish i knew before the bf shitcanned his old ones. I'll be getting some new ones for me now... for free! Thanks for the info man!!
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Some dick is talking on his cell in the library :fp:

I wonder why the couple didn't think, "why does this plant smell like a bloody skunk?"
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Robert Lincoln, son of President Lincoln, was saved from a nasty railroad accident by Edwin Booth. Edwin was the brother of Abraham Lincoln's assassin, John Wilkes Booth.

- Christopher McCandless
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    everyone is angry at me today and I don't care
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i want a new amp, anyone wanna buy my old one (alpine pdx 5).....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    At age 35, Harrison Ford was fitting a door for Francis Ford Coppola when a studio executive asked the handyman to take a break and read lines with actresses who were testing for a new film. The film was Star Wars.

- Christopher McCandless
  • hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    RKCNDY wrote:
    At age 35, Harrison Ford was fitting a door for Francis Ford Coppola when a studio executive asked the handyman to take a break and read lines with actresses who were testing for a new film. The film was Star Wars.

Clearly he could see that he would be handy enough to repair the Millenium Falcon.
    I win.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Some dick is talking on his cell in the library :fp:

Rat hole his shit.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    stupid_signs.jpg
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Harrison Ford is the great love of my childhood. :D
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

That's just not true; I'm feeling relatively indifferent towards you today.
    Snakeduck wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

That's what she said.
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    Snakeduck wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

actually I think rick1zoo2 is a pretty cool PJ poster. But you're right. snakeduck, I am feeling relative indifference towards him today as well.