You go to bed!

I'm in charge here.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    go to bed Will
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    RKCNDY wrote:
    go to bed Will

put down the bong & go hug a pillow.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    go to bed Will

Why?

Don't forget who's in charge here. :lol:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    go to bed Will

Why?

I know I'm in charge...so 'Go to Bed Will'

:lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    go to bed Will

Why?

I know I'm in charge...so 'Go to Bed Will'

:lol:

:corn:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    sweet!! just found out that Star Anna is playing free shows here all week! nice! :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:
    sweet!! just found out that Star Anna is playing free shows here all week! nice! :)

that's awesome!

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

that's awesome!

fuck yeah it is!!

http://www.mcmenamins.com/1641-al-s-den ... hotel-home
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

that's awesome!

fuck yeah it is!!

http://www.mcmenamins.com/1641-al-s-den ... hotel-home

hahahaha I told you to go there when you said you were going to the bar with your in-laws!

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

hahahaha I told you to go there when you said you were going to the bar with your in-laws!

oh, i know. i'm actually trying to get on their rotation to start playing shows at their locations! :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I am getting ready to swith off the football game and watch the Real Housewives that I am currently recording so I can watch it without commercial interruption. I am secure enough in my manhood to admit that.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5MiBTdUkv8MqTRYMApfRpNRs6-x4mkd6jJROqWqTF0MscnMI9

***snicker***

- Christopher McCandless
  • M.E.T.H.O.D., Man
    Tim Drawbridge can lick my left nut. Pompous weatherman who gets nothing right. Suck it bitch. :lol:

Tim-Drawbridge.jpg
    I found some nutter butter crackers in the pantry that have to be two years old and I ate them. Things aren't looking well. :sick: :fp:
  • Mmmmm breakfast
  • Baby I like it rawwww

Baby I like it rawwww
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Baby I like it rawwww

Baby I like it rawwww

that sounds dirty
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    Baby I like it rawwww

Baby I like it rawwww

that sounds dirty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2zgB93K ... re=related
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Baby I like it rawwww

Baby I like it rawwww

that sounds dirty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2zgB93K ... re=related

Ha, I knew what you were referring to. Still sounds dirty!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Mamasan23 wrote:

Ha, I knew what you were referring to. Still sounds dirty!

Of course it does :lol:
  • just bought some tickets for Ed solo from TM -- orlando --- first row in the balcony -- what do you guys think should i be looking to improve or do you think those will be pretty cool
    just bought some tickets for Ed solo from TM -- orlando --- first row in the balcony -- what do you guys think should i be looking to improve or do you think those will be pretty cool

Nice!!!!

The first time I saw Ed solo I had 2nd balcony but I could still see the stage and the sound was incredible. The second time I saw him I had 4th row and it was an amazing experience. Of course closer seats are always better but that's up to how much you're willing to pay. The nice thing about these venues is that there's really not a bad seat in the house. And first row in the balcony, you won't have anyone's heads in front of you...might even be better than the floor! I'd personally stick with it. Have fun!
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    just bought some tickets for Ed solo from TM -- orlando --- first row in the balcony -- what do you guys think should i be looking to improve or do you think those will be pretty cool

Nice!!!!

The first time I saw Ed solo I had 2nd balcony but I could still see the stage and the sound was incredible. The second time I saw him I had 4th row and it was an amazing experience. Of course closer seats are always better but that's up to how much you're willing to pay. The nice thing about these venues is that there's really not a bad seat in the house. And first row in the balcony, you won't have anyone's heads in front of you...might even be better than the floor! I'd personally stick with it. Have fun!
    thanks! i was wondering about the sound -- i have been like 12th and 20th rows on the floor and i was kind of thinking this perspective might be a nice change. Now hopefully i get selected for 10c tix on the 27th and i will be all set!
  • Anti-Abortionists on campus today. :corn:
  • Roommate: Why are there dishes in the sink? (there are two dishes in the sink)

Me: Because we don't have a dishwasher

Roommate: Clean them out and put them away

Me: There are two dishes in the sink, I just ate, and I don't feel like it.

Roommate: It's getting old. I'm tired of dishes in our sink.

Me: Get the fuck out of here! Just get out.

Roommate: ...

Then he opened the door and left.

What an asshole!
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Roommate: Why are there dishes in the sink? (there are two dishes in the sink)

What an asshole!

you're never gonna wash em are you. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    Roommate: Why are there dishes in the sink? (there are two dishes in the sink)

What an asshole!

you're never gonna wash em are you. :lol:

Not now. I would have tonight! What a prick!