Random thread about anything

Comments

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    edited September 2012
    RKCNDY wrote:

Wow... I don't get his deal with her.

you aren't the only one...Kirk Cameron is another one. Just. Don't. See. It.

Yeah? The ladies talk about Kirk? :lol:
    I was in love with him when I was 8 or 10 and put pictures of him from Tiger Beat up on my wall (third only to Cory Haim and River Pheonix). What did I know?? I was a stupid kid! But then he went crazy, and I dunno... he kind of lost something. :lol:
    Seriously, that guy is NUTS!! :wtf:

Also, I know a guy who's always been bananas for Alyssa Milano too. I don't get it either!
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • RKCNDY wrote:

I sure as hell don't, but when Growing Pains was on, all my friends loved him. I thought he was a putz. He's just a huge putz now (I can't say what I really think of him).

Totally. I used to watch Growing Pains when I was a kid, and I never saw anything in him. Plus, Leonardo DiCaprio was on the show and needless to say, Kirk Cameron had nothin' on Leo :lol:
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • RKCNDY wrote:

I sure as hell don't, but when Growing Pains was on, all my friends loved him. I thought he was a putz. He's just a huge putz now (I can't say what I really think of him).

Totally. I used to watch Growing Pains when I was a kid, and I never saw anything in him. Plus, Leonardo DiCaprio was on the show and needless to say, Kirk Cameron had nothin' on Leo :lol:

DiCaprio is a great fucking actor, anyway.... He was outstanding in The Departed.
    RKCNDY wrote:

Wasn't Leo 10 years old at the time? I couldn't crush on that! :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • He was a hot kid! :lol: And I was a kid too, LOL
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Wasn't Leo 10 years old at the time? I couldn't crush on that! :lol:[/quote]

he was like a mini River...playing the alcoholic runaway....whoa! I just Wiki'd him and he's OLDER than me!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Excited to see the ways Clint Eastwood can be a dick in his new movie. :corn:
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

he was like a mini River...playing the alcoholic runaway....whoa! I just Wiki'd him and he's OLDER than me![/quote]

River was hotter, for sure. I wish Leo would stop slicking his hair back, it looks skeezy, but I don't know man. When my friend and I saw Inception in the theater, we both looked at eachother, like "Holy hell, Di Caprio's a man now!" He is sooooo hot in that movie! I remembered why I liked him in the first place. :lol:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

he was like a mini River...playing the alcoholic runaway....whoa! I just Wiki'd him and he's OLDER than me!

River was hotter, for sure. I wish Leo would stop slicking his hair back, it looks skeezy, but I don't know man. When my friend and I saw Inception in the theater, we both looked at eachother, like "Holy hell, Di Caprio's a man now!" He is sooooo hot in that movie! I remembered why I liked him in the first place. :lol:[/quote]
    I LOVED River!!! My fave ever. Such a great actor (not to mention the massive school girl crush love). In fact, i remember when he died, and I was so upset, and Kurt Cobain died within 10 days of that, and everyone around me was SO upset about that, and i wanted to yell "what about river Phoenix?!?! Don't you people even know he died?! :lol: ... okay, that's not funny. :?
  • Yeah, He was great. A few months back, my friend and I saw a re-edit of My Own Private idaho, by James Franco, and a discussion with him and Gus Van Sant. It was amazing and sad to watch. River had such a presence, and even watching Stand By Me, it's obvious what a great actor he was even when he was just a boy. I'm the only one, I know, but I've still always preferred Joaquin Pheonix, but I've always liked weird guys too :lol: What a talented family; it's a shame River is no longer with us. :cry:
  • Ohhhh-ooo

Ohhhh-oooo

Sweetness follows
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Ohhhh-ooo

Ohhhh-oooo

Sweetness follows
    I beat you tonight grasshopper. :wave:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0sU1aG7kBM
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    Ohhhh-ooo

Ohhhh-oooo

Sweetness follows

Shannon... :fp:

There was no competition this time.
  • listening to the new Ben Folds Five album -- pretty nice
    http://bit.ly/GetTheNewBF5AlbumNow
  • I hate buffalo sauce
    I hate buffalo sauce

you are dead to me
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    I hate buffalo sauce

you are dead to me

vomit.gif
    it's ok...I don't like grasshoppers.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    it's ok...I don't like grasshoppers.

:nono: :fp:
  • Too much vinegar for me, thanks.
    I hate buffalo sauce
    you're young. we'll forgive you. Let us know when you get back on track to being an american.
  • LloydXmas wrote:
    I hate buffalo sauce
    you're young. we'll forgive you. Let us know when you get back on track to being an american.

:lol:
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    Too much vinegar for me, thanks.

i agree. :?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 wrote:

Smart man. Shit's like a nasty catsup.
    mfc2006 wrote:

Smart man. Shit's like a nasty catsup.
    that's a shame. you must have had some bad experiences. don't you have dishes to do?
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Ohhhh-ooo

Ohhhh-oooo

Sweetness follows

Shannon... :fp:

There was no competition this time.

There's always a competition Will. This lesson will take you far young one.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Mamasan23 wrote:

There's always a competition Will. This lesson will take you far young one.

Shannon... you lost. Get over yourself
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    LloydXmas wrote:
    that's a shame. you must have had some bad experiences. don't you have dishes to do?

:lol::lol::lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • LloydXmas wrote:
    don't you have dishes to do?

I did them last night because more than two dishes found their way into the sink.