Random thread about anything

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    The Animal Planet channel didn't play a show about drugs along the border tonight. Instead they played some show about building custom fish tanks. Needless to say I was disappointed.
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    shortly before bruce started last night, the lady in the row behind us went to the bathroom. upon her return, she announced to our section "I am ready for the show. My bladder is completely empty!!" :lol::lol: :?
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    I really don't care.
  • Well, that was random.
    Josh Beckett was thrown out at first from RF. Love it. :lol:
  • hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    afroannnie wrote:
    shortly before bruce started last night, the lady in the row behind us went to the bathroom. upon her return, she announced to our section "I am ready for the show. My bladder is completely empty!!" :lol::lol: :?

I went To an outdoor Kid Rock / Sheryl Crow show last year with some friends, lady sitting in front of us on the lawn turned to the side and hurled BEFORE the show started. Then she took a nap and was all ready by the time Sheryl Crow came out. Classy.
    I win.
  • Fucking Chipotle... :fp: They didn't expect a rush and ran the fuck out of food. Had to wait a half hour in a big line. :fp: :fp:
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    leftover pizza=gold!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Getting new cymbals for my birthday! :D
    Getting new cymbals for my birthday! :D

awesome! :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    I think this place must be tilted to the left. All of the pictures on my wall keep leaning to the left. The ones next to the tv. The ones over the firplace. They all lean to the left. I fix them every other week but then I notice they always tilt back to the left. Maybe it means the place is tilting to the right and they are correcting. Just not sure but somethings fucked up. :fp:
  • Analyzing tonight's turn of events is hurting my brain, I wish I could accept and enjoy!
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Seriously...there's a lotta creepy dudes and I think I have the misfortune of meeting all of them.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    Saw a guy at the Ohio State game yesterday wearing an old school 94 PJ "Freak" tour shirt. I almost hugged him.
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Saw a guy at the Ohio State game yesterday wearing an old school 94 PJ "Freak" tour shirt. I almost hugged him.

did he have a mustache?
    afroannnie wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:

did he have a mustache?

Sadly, no.
    Heisenberg wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:

did he have a mustache?

Sadly, no.

:( I was going to say if he did have a stache and he was wearing that shirt, then you should have ignored all man laws and complimented him on the shirt & stache and then hugged him :D
    Damien Echols is about to be on CBS Sunday Morning
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Damien Echols is about to be on CBS Sunday Morning

Thanks!
    Cat Teabag!!!!

tumblr_m56xfzRdcN1qdlh1io1_400.gif
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Cat Teabag!!!!

Nice. Like seeing dogs abusing cats. :lol:
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    Seriously...there's a lotta creepy dudes and I think I have the misfortune of meeting all of them.

:lol: Congrats
  • I ran over a squirrel today.

Oops. shrug.gif
  • DS1119 wrote:
    I think this place must be tilted to the left. All of the pictures on my wall keep leaning to the left. The ones next to the tv. The ones over the firplace. They all lean to the left. I fix them every other week but then I notice they always tilt back to the left. Maybe it means the place is tilting to the right and they are correcting. Just not sure but somethings fucked up. :fp:

Oh. I thought you were talking about AMT at first.
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Cat Teabag!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Mamasan23 wrote:

join the club!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • I MUST HAVE THIS

512cd8DOogL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    I MUST HAVE THIS

nice!!! :lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • I MUST HAVE THIS

WHOA! Where did you find that?! :lol: Oh, and :nono: about the squirrel!
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3bfWmHDMME_yJQSsZGiqTMFNhAQI-nYCcJpjRICts9iL3B3pg

I want one...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless