Well if this isn't the suckiest suck-fest that ever sucked

1235»

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    DS1119 wrote:
    This is probably the worst thread ever.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=121800
    :mrgreen:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    Snakeduck wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

And I don't think you are giving yourself enough credit with your username. I was told by several board members that DS stands for Dip Shit, but there is no way you are # 1,119 on the list. I've got you at the number 2 spot already, just behind Nealy and making a strong push for the lead. You need to attend the "Get Confident, Stupid" self-help seminar hosted by Troy McClure.

and you're # 1 on the whole simple life i wrestle bear nonsense . i was told by several board members its to feel better about not reaching your goals in life

true story

try attending " It's ok if you don't reach your goals , alot of people don't " feel better about yourself seminar
    :lol::lol::lol:

love ya

how's the book selling?
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Snakeduck wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

And I don't think you are giving yourself enough credit with your username. I was told by several board members that DS stands for Dip Shit, but there is no way you are # 1,119 on the list. I've got you at the number 2 spot already, just behind Nealy and making a strong push for the lead. You need to attend the "Get Confident, Stupid" self-help seminar hosted by Troy McClure.

and you're # 1 on the whole simple life i wrestle bear nonsense . i was told by several board members its to feel better about not reaching your goals in life

true story

try attending " It's ok if you don't reach your goals , alot of people don't " feel better about yourself seminar
    :lol::lol::lol:

love ya

how's the book selling?

:lol:
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    I didn't realize we were still playing. Nice.

My writing has brought me all the fame I can handle. I've won 6 awards in the last couple months and have attended none of the ceremonies to pick them up. Keep getting invited to speak at outdoor seminars and I turn them down. No, fame and fortune won't be in my future and I am perfectly ok with that. However, I do take exception to the bear wrestling comments. I'll be wrestling bears this weekend in the Black Canyon of Yellowstone if you'd like to join me. I'll start on the east side, you start on the west and we can meet somewhere in the middle. I assume I'll be looking for the soft city slicker quaking in his shoes.
    Snakeduck wrote:

My writing has brought me all the fame I can handle. I've won 6 awards in the last couple months and have attended none of the ceremonies to pick them up. Keep getting invited to speak at outdoor seminars and I turn them down. No, fame and fortune won't be in my future and I am perfectly ok with that. However, I do take exception to the bear wrestling comments. I'll be wrestling bears this weekend in the Black Canyon of Yellowstone if you'd like to join me. I'll start on the east side, you start on the west and we can meet somewhere in the middle. I assume I'll be looking for the soft city slicker quaking in his shoes.

You wrestle bears? Why would you do that?
    DS1119 wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:

You wrestle bears? Why would you do that?

I don't understand the question. Is there some other rationale response to witnessing a 600 pound boulder of fur, claws, and fangs up close? What would Jesus do? He'd wrestle that goddamn bear, that's what. 8-)
  • Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,988
    Ran into a guy from Idaho last fall in my neck of the woods...

He was just coming out of the Uinta wilderness in late September...

Had a small camera and pictures of ptarmigan...

Thought I would be impressed...

I knew what the hell they were already...

Told me how far he had been...

Wasn't impressed. Been there, done that...

He kept trying to impress me...

I stopped him short. Told him if he wanted to elevate his status in my eyes, he would have to show me proof of this 'eyed' guy from Ho. This legend of the Y-stone back country...

He merely dropped his togs, bent his neck, and walked silently away from me, ne'er to be seen again...
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
    Ran into a guy from Idaho last fall in my neck of the woods...

He was just coming out of the Uinta wilderness in late September...

Had a small camera and pictures of ptarmigan...

Thought I would be impressed...

I knew what the hell they were already...

Told me how far he had been...

Wasn't impressed. Been there, done that...

He kept trying to impress me...

I stopped him short. Told him if he wanted to elevate his status in my eyes, he would have to show me proof of this 'eyed' guy from Ho. This legend of the Y-stone back country...

He merely dropped his togs, bent his neck, and walked silently away from me, ne'er to be seen again...

:lol:

How you been hommie? I'll be in your neck of the woods in a couple of weeks. Quick Teton hike or something. Still not sure what the wife can handle after the bad snowboarding crash a few months back, which also happened in your neck of the woods... Targhee.
  • Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,988
    Should have listed to the revered native american chief from those parts...

Chief TooSteep

Stay on the bunny hills!

Been good. Hiked last weekend. My 15* bag was WORTHLESS. Froze my ass off. It had to have been around an actual 15* or colder... made for a long night. Mt Lovenia.

No bears either. Providing training to Pearl, my 14 week old German Wirehair Pointer. I'll teach her to nip the heels of those pesky little pawed bitches!
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
    Snakeduck wrote:
    I don't understand the question. Is there some other rationale response to witnessing a 600 pound boulder of fur, claws, and fangs up close? What would Jesus do? He'd wrestle that goddamn bear, that's what. 8-)

I don't think Jesus would wrestle a bear. I think he would point at the bear and make it go on it's way peacefully.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    I have no idea what's going on in this thread but I thought you should know that this is a for-real band:

i%20wrestled%20a%20bear%20once450.jpg
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,723
    People trying to understand eyed is pretty hilarious.

Now where's the donkey?
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    I had a friend that wrestled a bear at a bar in Kansas during the 90's.

He lost.
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I have no idea what's going on in this thread but I thought you should know that this is a for-real band:

i%20wrestled%20a%20bear%20once450.jpg

That's pretty awesome actually. And yes, for most folks, once is plenty...
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Now where's the donkey?

Last I heard, the donkey was working some party circuit in Mexico... He was a little vague on details.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,723
    Snakeduck wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Now where's the donkey?

Last I heard, the donkey was working some party circuit in Mexico... He was a little vague on details.

The name Hammer Donkey now makes a whole lot more sense.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146