Well if this isn't the suckiest suck-fest that ever sucked

Comments

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Snakeduck wrote:
    eMMI wrote:
    I'm sure it would be more effective if you told her yourself. Just because I'm happy to see you, doesn't mean I'm gonna do your bidding. :nono: :mrgreen:

Uh-oh, sounds like someone is on to my tactics. :oops:

You bet. 8-) *does the international "I'm keeping an eye on you"-sign*
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,871
    :think: :think: :think: :problem: :wtf: :silent:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    good morning, sir
    http://youtu.be/IEYxuUN4th4
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    11Black-And-White-Photos_thumb_thumb.jpg
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Dad?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    Dad?

:shock:

:corn:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Your comeback wont be complete until this thread gets locked.
  • well, "I declare" this to be a day of hootin' and a hollerin'! yippe!!!
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Dad?
    :lol:

well eye spy with my little eye a bear wrangling mountain man 8-)
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328

Ahhh....it appears my services are needed again! 8-):lol:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Ahhh....it appears my services are needed again! 8-):lol:

As if, I can get this shiz locked up all by my lonesome. :D

Montana is just a pipe dream, isn't it? And here I was, like a sucker, pretending to like people... That's it, no more Mr. Nice Eye.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 is planning to go to Idaho via Lolo from Missoula....I promised him you'd set up a bear-y wonderful greeting. I'm sure you can make this happen.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 is planning to go to Idaho via Lolo from Missoula....I promised him you'd set up a bear-y wonderful greeting. I'm sure you can make this happen.

Just got back from that neck of the woods last night. I'd tell you where I was, but then I'd have to kill every person who clicks on this thread and that is just more killing than I am up to... today.

If 81 steps foot into Idaho, he ain't leaving. :twisted:
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    oh.......shove a duck.

8-)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    Lizard wrote:
    oh.......shove a duck.

8-)

Ducks have a temper, I'm more likely to shove an old lady or small child...
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:

My surgically rebuilt freak foot? Better than ever. Me and a friend whooped some tattooed twenty-something ass just last week after they challenged us to game of hoops down at the park. Suckers. Old guys have tricks.

Man, I had almost forgot about that surgery already. How did you remember?

FB tells no lies...

speaking of it...I saw that pic of you in the tub... :o :shock:

I also poked and poked until FB told me you have to get poked before I can poke you again... :x

I hadn't logged into FB for well over a year, not until my hotmail indicated that I hada message from Norm did I even go look. Too much poking going on in there, a guy might catch something... :shock:

Have I told you lately, that I'm sorry... 8-)
    Snakeduck wrote:

I hadn't logged into FB for well over a year, not until my hotmail indicated that I hada message from Norm did I even go look. Too much poking going on in there, a guy might catch something... :shock:

aaawwww.....:angel:

I ♥ you snake boy!

(or should I call you duck boy? eyed?)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:

aaawwww.....:angel:

I ♥ you snake boy!

(or should I call you duck boy? eyed?)

Snakeduck
    Born in a swamp
    Born in a pond can’t say
    But he’s been a freak
    Of nature since the very first day
    Likes to loves the ladies
    Walkin’ round on two legs
    Catch him with the sinners
    Something new between the legs

Coming down the road
    It’s a snakeduck snakeduck
    Slithering waddling
    Down the road

Always gets into a
    Heap of trouble right away
    Once took the Sheriff’s daughter
    And rolled her in the hay
    The Sheriff formed a posse
    To hunt the snakeduck down
    And that’s when he learned
    The snakeduck doesn’t fuck around

Coming down the road
    It’s a snakeduck snakeduck
    Slithering waddling
    Down the road

The snakeduck is a monster
    Or so the people say
    Just for ending what they start
    In his own toxic way
    No one ever heard from the Sheriff
    Or his friends
    And no one ought to fuck
    With what they can’t comprehend

One of my band's songs from back in the day. Seems I had a reputation for being able to snake my way into anything I wanted while somehow also ducking out of all responsibility.
    And what's this about a possible 2nd show with tix going on sale this weekend? Awesome, I'll just tell the first mountain lion I see in Yellowstone this weekend to run the miles and miles back to civilization for me and get online...

I'm fucked.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    This is probably the worst thread ever.
    Snakeduck wrote:
    And what's this about a possible 2nd show with tix going on sale this weekend? Awesome, I'll just tell the first mountain lion I see in Yellowstone this weekend to run the miles and miles back to civilization for me and get online...

I'm fucked.

Friday 10am=public sale here:http://www.umt.edu/griztix/ (yay! no TM!)

the rumor is a possible second show if the first one sells out.

- Christopher McCandless
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    :lol::lol::lol:
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    DS1119 wrote:

its a bad nightmare all over
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:

I'm fucked.

Friday 10am=public sale here:http://www.umt.edu/griztix/ (yay! no TM!)

the rumor is a possible second show if the first one sells out.

I will be typing on a pine tree at that moment pretending it is a computer with internet access. :fp:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Ticketmaster allows smoke signals
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    DS1119 wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=121800
    DS1119 wrote:

And I don't think you are giving yourself enough credit with your username. I was told by several board members that DS stands for Dip Shit, but there is no way you are # 1,119 on the list. I've got you at the number 2 spot already, just behind Nealy and making a strong push for the lead. You need to attend the "Get Confident, Stupid" self-help seminar hosted by Troy McClure.
    norm wrote:
    Ticketmaster allows smoke signals

So, no 2nd Montana show, eh? Now I am going to be a bitter, bitter man. I blame you for bringing me back in the first place, so when people start to complain....
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Snakeduck wrote:

And I don't think you are giving yourself enough credit with your username. I was told by several board members that DS stands for Dip Shit, but there is no way you are # 1,119 on the list. I've got you at the number 2 spot already, just behind Nealy and making a strong push for the lead. You need to attend the "Get Confident, Stupid" self-help seminar hosted by Troy McClure.

Your post qualifies for the Worst Post In The Worst Thread Award. Congrats. Here's your trophy.

toilet-trophy.jpg

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,692
    DS1119 wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:

Your post qualifies for the Worst Post In The Worst Thread Award. Congrats. Here's your trophy.

toilet-trophy.jpg

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Don't forget: flush twice. :lol::lol::lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.