Off_Air.jpg
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    81 wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:
    81 wrote:
    acid mines too. :o

Perhaps... ;)

welcome back fucker :wave:

Point me out a couple of the weaker newbies that I'll be able to shake down in Montana for tickets... I don't know who is who anymore.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,723
    :lol:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Snakeduck wrote:
    Point me out a couple of the weaker newbies that I'll be able to shake down in Montana for tickets... I don't know who is who anymore.

DS1119, he's a weak little midget..you could snag his and toss him down a mountain. :lol::lol::lol:

4and20 is now rock candy....think everyone else is the same. :lol:

sounds like this is a hot ticket....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:

DS1119, he's a weak little midget..you could snag his and toss him down a mountain. :lol::lol::lol:

Excellent! I'd post a pic of Burns but I'm not sure I remember how to do anything anymore... well, other than be an ass. Some things are like riding a bike...
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    :corn:

In the brief time I have been back, I have noticed an excessive use of the pop corn smiley. I'm afraid I need everyone to refrain from using it for at least three days.

And 81, did you say you were going to cross Idaho of your states list with a 5 minute visit? :nono:

The preceding smiley has also been excessively used and shall be put into the aforementioned three-day timeout.
    Snakeduck wrote:

In the brief time I have been back, I have noticed an excessive use of the pop corn smiley. I'm afraid I need everyone to refrain from using it for at least three days.

And 81, did you say you were going to cross Idaho of your states list with a 5 minute visit? :nono:

The preceding smiley has also been excessively used and shall be put into the aforementioned three-day timeout.

maybe 10 minutes. gonna drive over the border sometime on sat. can't stay to long, i have mini golf to paly at the KOA :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Snakeduck wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:

Excellent! I'd post a pic of Burns but I'm not sure I remember how to do anything anymore... well, other than be an ass. Some things are like riding a bike...
    You are in Burns, OR?
    #FHP
    81 wrote:
    maybe 10 minutes. gonna drive over the border sometime on sat. can't stay to long, i have mini golf to paly at the KOA :lol:

You still don't get to cross it off your state list. This isn't some east coast acreage passing itself of as a state.
    Horos wrote:
    You are in Burns, OR?

No, but I was visiting a farmer friend in your lovely state just last weekend... Y'all have great crops!
    Snakeduck wrote:
    81 wrote:

You still don't get to cross it off your state list. This isn't some east coast acreage passing itself of as a state.

i'd love to spend more time there.....well...not really...i can only take so many spuds..... a visit is a visit is a visit.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Snakeduck wrote:
    Horos wrote:
    You are in Burns, OR?

No, but I was visiting a farmer friend in your lovely state just last weekend... Y'all have great crops!
    I'll be bringing a harvest with me.
    #FHP
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,967
    Wait a minute.....Simpsons quip....is this who I think it is?
    81 wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:
    81 wrote:

i'd love to spend more time there.....well...not really...i can only take so many spuds..... a visit is a visit is a visit.

The word "spud" has always made me laugh. Sounds like something you'd call some clownish maroon. Like Chadwick is such a spud! ;)

People in Idaho just say potato.

Sonofabitch...
    Horos wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:
    Horos wrote:
    You are in Burns, OR?

I'll be bringing a harvest with me.

You and me both, my friend, if I wind up with tickets that is...
    Snakeduck wrote:

Sonofabitch...

And there it is.

Yes.
    Snakeduck wrote:

Sonofabitch...

And there it is.

Good to see ya'. You been keeping these fools in line?

Yes.
    Ok, lost my quoting skills somewhere along the way. Dementia, I assume... it was bound to happen.
    You and I haven't excellent timing, sir. I've actually been MIA for the last few moths as well with school, work, so on and so forth.

Yeah, that's why I thought fuck trying to re-quote all that. Still running with the squirrells are ya?
    You and I haven't excellent timing, sir. I've actually been MIA for the last few moths as well with school, work, so on and so forth.

Yeah, that's why I thought fuck trying to re-quote all that. Still running with the squirrells are ya?

Tough summer so far. The wifey damn near ripped her arm off in a bad snowboarding crash so I've been helping put her back together for the last couple months. Do have a bunch of trips planned for later in the year. I'll be back cowering from mountain goats in no time.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    what's with the 'newbie'?

:lol::lol::lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    what's with the 'newbie'?

:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, this site... Could a brother get a little help accessing his old account? Obviously asking them for assistance wasn't the correct approach. Think I'll just go back to threatening everyone...
    Snakeduck wrote:

Tough summer so far. The wifey damn near ripped her arm off in a bad snowboarding crash so I've been helping put her back together for the last couple months. Do have a bunch of trips planned for later in the year. I'll be back cowering from mountain goats in no time.

Word. I'm actually headed out to your relative neck of the woods in a month. Me and the woman are headed to the San Juan Islands to kayak with Killer Whales. I know Idaho and Seattle aren't even close, but it's all 2,900-3,000 miles away to me.
    Word. I'm actually headed out to your relative neck of the woods in a month. Me and the woman are headed to the San Juan Islands to kayak with Killer Whales. I know Idaho and Seattle aren't even close, but it's all 2,900-3,000 miles away to me.

I'd love to do that sometime. When you think about it, killer Whales are really just hairless grizzly bears, I think I could adjust to their presence.
    Snakeduck wrote:

I'd love to do that sometime. When you think about it, killer Whales are really just hairless grizzly bears, I think I could adjust to their presence.

They have brains like Krang from Ninja Turtles.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    so all it took was a show within 300 miles of you and me telling you this to get you back here?

if we had only known before :twisted: 8-)