Well if this isn't the suckiest suck-fest that ever sucked

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    81 wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:
    Point me out a couple of the weaker newbies that I'll be able to shake down in Montana for tickets... I don't know who is who anymore.

DS1119, he's a weak little midget..you could snag his and toss him down a mountain. :lol::lol::lol:

4and20 is now rock candy....think everyone else is the same. :lol:

sounds like this is a hot ticket....

:nono:
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Snakeduck wrote:
    81 wrote:
    acid mines too. :o

Perhaps... ;)

Aaaaah now I get it!

How's the foot?
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    Jason P wrote:
    I've passed through Idaho a few times on I-90. Everyone's accent sounds like they are from Wisconsin. Very weird.

That is the craziest proclamation since Lincoln proposed the (little heard of) emanicaption proclamation retraction.

We are usually known as having zero accent in Idaho. If that's really possible...
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Snakeduck wrote:
    Jason P wrote:
    I've passed through Idaho a few times on I-90. Everyone's accent sounds like they are from Wisconsin. Very weird.

That is the craziest proclamation since Lincoln proposed the (little heard of) emanicaption proclamation retraction.

We are usually known as having zero accent in Idaho. If that's really possible...
    Maybe I just stopped somewhere that a bunch of cheese heads relocated to. But I swear the accent was unmistakable.
    Claireack wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:
    81 wrote:
    acid mines too. :o

Perhaps... ;)

Aaaaah now I get it!

How's the foot?

My surgically rebuilt freak foot? Better than ever. Me and a friend whooped some tattooed twenty-something ass just last week after they challenged us to game of hoops down at the park. Suckers. Old guys have tricks.

Man, I had almost forgot about that surgery already. How did you remember?
    Jason P wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:
    Jason P wrote:

Maybe I just stopped somewhere that a bunch of cheese heads relocated to. But I swear the accent was unmistakable.

Weird. We normallly don't allow Wisconsin riff-raff across the border. :D
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    I don't know nothing about no Montana, but just wanted to say :wave: .
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,219
    Oh ok it only took me 5pgs to figure out who you where/are , what happened you were snowed in your cave 8-) Ola senor ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    eMMI wrote:

Beautiful Emmi, how could I have stayed away so long...
    Oh ok it only took me 5pgs to figure out who you where/are , what happened you were snowed in your cave 8-) Ola senor ..

That ol' leaf of yours just keeps a walkin'. Nice to see you, hommie.
    Snakeduck wrote:

That ol' leaf of yours just keeps a walkin'. Nice to see you, hommie.

Yes it just keeps on going , good to have you back we need a fresh sense of humor around here :)
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    good to have you back we need a fresh sense of humor around here :)

i should be insulted by this but i'm just gonna assume you're talking about 81 :P :lol::lol:
    norm wrote:

i should be insulted by this but i'm just gonna assume you're talking about 81 :P :lol::lol:

How'd you know man you are good norm :lol:;)
    norm wrote:

Yeah, and I hate to break it to Jose, but most of my jokes are recycled Simpson's quips from like 20 years ago. Don't get me wrong, I mean, I'm still funnier than 81... :lol:
    Snakeduck wrote:
    norm wrote:

Yeah, and I hate to break it to Jose, but most of my jokes are recycled Simpson's quips from like 20 years ago. Don't get me wrong, I mean, I'm still funnier than 81... :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    This place went down the fuckin toilet when you left, even old buckethead stopped posting.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    :fp:

i know when i'm not wanted. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    81 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
    This place went down the fuckin toilet when you left, even old buckethead stopped posting.

That sonofbucketheadedbitch. Maybe insulting him or his hot wife will make him come back to defend someone's honor.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Snakeduck wrote:

That sonofbucketheadedbitch. Maybe insulting him or his hot wife will make him come back to defend someone's honor.

Lets hope
    81 wrote:

Hey it's all norm's fault :lol::lol:
    Snakeduck wrote:
    eMMI wrote:

Lord knows! :o You've been missed. :wave:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:
    eMMI wrote:

Ahh, thanks. Tell RCKCNDY she should forgive me for leaving and being rude. I was kidnapped by wolverines and forced to work in my own acid mine. I barely escaped with my life...
    Snakeduck wrote:
    eMMI wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:

Ahh, thanks. Tell RCKCNDY she should forgive me for leaving and being rude. I was kidnapped by wolverines and forced to work in my own acid mine. I barely escaped with my life...

I'm sure it would be more effective if you told her yourself. Just because I'm happy to see you, doesn't mean I'm gonna do your bidding. :nono: :mrgreen:
    eMMI wrote:
    I'm sure it would be more effective if you told her yourself. Just because I'm happy to see you, doesn't mean I'm gonna do your bidding. :nono: :mrgreen:

Uh-oh, sounds like someone is on to my tactics. :oops:
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057

more like 5-6 years ago
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    FUCK! He's back!!

About fucking time!! :wave:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    :corn:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Snakeduck wrote:

My surgically rebuilt freak foot? Better than ever. Me and a friend whooped some tattooed twenty-something ass just last week after they challenged us to game of hoops down at the park. Suckers. Old guys have tricks.

Man, I had almost forgot about that surgery already. How did you remember?

FB tells no lies...

speaking of it...I saw that pic of you in the tub... :o :shock:

I also poked and poked until FB told me you have to get poked before I can poke you again... :x
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • They really should have created a place to live chat when they revamped this board.