Options

***OFFICIAL***I'm Going to Missoula Thread

Comments

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    i saw nothing in the reviews about man juice stains :eh: :wtf: :wave:
  • Options
    comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885

I've adopted a new policy...I won't be staying at any hotels with visible man juice stains on BOTH beds. :lol:
    I think that's logical. Man juice stains on one bed is totally acceptable however :|

:nono:

LOL

I mean I know there is spunk on the duvet covers of hotel beds (hence our now ironic convo regarding my avoidance of hotel bedspreads before we got to the Master Bates), but to actually SEE it is a whole other thing. :o:sick:
    I'm gonna wind up pregnant...and I didn't even get to enjoy it :fp: :cry:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    hmmmmm....you did get to the Master Bates well before us.... :problem: :think:

• Options
    norm wrote:

:shock: :shock:

:nono: :twisted:
  • Options
    norm wrote:

I think you might be on to something here. :think:

Part of Norm's "Welcome to Montana" package. :lol:
  • Options
    norm wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

I personally like how I pointed out the stain to you, then promptly dropped my bag on top of it and claimed the bed as my own :shifty: :lol:

• Options

I personally like how I pointed out the stain to you, then promptly dropped my bag on top of it and claimed the bed as my own :shifty: :lol:

I don't seem to recall that. :shifty: :lol:
  • Options
    norm wrote:

that is funny and really creepy all at once! :lol::lol:
  • Options

:lol:
    and then your joy at discovering your bed had also been given the same personal attention by....some unnamed pearl jam fan traveling from Cali with his dog :think:

• Options

and then your joy at discovering your bed had also been given the same personal attention by....some unnamed pearl jam fan traveling from Cali with his dog :think:

:lol::lol:

I was thinking perhaps Norm got his left and right mixed up again. ;)
  • Options

:lol::lol:

I was thinking perhaps Norm got his left and right mixed up again. ;)
    It's a miracle he made it to Missoula at all with that sense of direction :lol: He could have wound up in...Costa Rica :?

• Options
    It's a miracle he made it to Missoula at all with that sense of direction :lol: He could have wound up in...Costa Rica :?

:lol::lol: Indeed.

If he goes to Costa Rica, he should take you. He will need a translator. ;):lol:
  • Options
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options

If he goes to Costa Rica, he should take you. He will need a translator. ;):lol:
    And clearly I speak Spanish...I mean you can tell that just by looking at me...as I speak English with my jersey accent, ie. "wooder" :lol:

• Options

And clearly I speak Spanish...I mean you can tell that just by looking at me...as I speak English with my jersey accent, ie. "wooder" :lol:

I am not going to lie, "wooder" had me puzzled :lol: . And people make fun of Canadian accents. :rolleyes: Which we don't have btw. :D
  • Options
    Which we don't have btw. :D

yeah, and i don't say 'awesome' a lot :P :lol::lol:
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    sort of feel like I should change my handle to "cumbackgirl" now :? :nono:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    norm wrote:

I'm going to let that go as you have just about the cutest dog in the world.
  • Options
    norm wrote:

I'm going to let that go as you have just about the cutest dog in the world.

:lol::lol::mrgreen:
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736

oh too funny....

im still looking for the two girls with a bag of beer...... :lol:

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:

oh too funny....

:lol: :wave: Right in front of you...only we got rid of the bag of beer

• Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Heisenberg wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hilarious!
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:

oh too funny....

:lol::lol: We kept telling you this is elena and suzi...and you're were like "but where's the bag of beer" :lol::lol: :fp:
  • Options
    kw18 wrote:
    norm wrote:
    You should all move to jersey. Any takers? :| :shifty:

how 'bout costa rica?!

I think everyone needs to move to Chicago. We got it all -- good food, good bars, water front, and plenty of venues that PJ actually likes to play. If we all moved to Costa Rica, we'd do nothing but bitch about how far we'd have to travel to see a show. :lol:

hmmm...good food...I would like to try Rick Bayliss' mole sauce...I heard it's incredible. :think: and I guess some of the people there are nice enough too... ;)

now the real question is do they have Chlamyidia there so I can find a job? :lol::lol:

Of course, we could all just take over a small state maybe RI or DE and make it our own State of Pearl Jam :D
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    afroannnie wrote:
    kw18 wrote:
    I think everyone needs to move to Chicago. We got it all -- good food, good bars, water front, and plenty of venues that PJ actually likes to play. If we all moved to Costa Rica, we'd do nothing but bitch about how far we'd have to travel to see a show. :lol:

hmmm...good food...I would like to try Rick Bayliss' mole sauce...I heard it's incredible. :think: and I guess some of the people there are nice enough too... ;)

now the real question is do they have Chlamyidia there so I can find a job? :lol::lol:

Of course, we could all just take over a small state maybe RI or DE and make it our own State of Pearl Jam :D

I can't speak from personal experience, but I'm sure there is Chlamyidia around Chicago. Though it's probably not that fancy airborne Chlamyidia that y'all have out on the East Coast. :)

I'm down for taking over a state! Of course, I think it should be named State of Love and Trust, but that's just me. :D We can vote on it at the next board meeting. :lol:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    kw18 wrote:
    I'm down for taking over a state! Of course, I think it should be named State of Love and Trust, but that's just me. :D We can vote on it at the next board meeting. :lol:

funny, that's exactly what I was thinking! And really we could take over a state like Montana - even though it's huge, there aren't many people.
    I win.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

funny, that's exactly what I was thinking! And really we could take over a state like Montana - even though it's huge, there aren't many people.

fuck MT....seriously, if i ever have to drive across that state again....i'm gonna puke...fuckin state just does not end. :fp: :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    81 wrote:
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

fuck MT....seriously, if i ever have to drive across that state again....i'm gonna puke...fuckin state just does not end. :fp: :lol:

Right?! Every time I asked if we were still in MT and you said yes, I thought you were just joking! So looooong.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:

oh too funny....

:lol::lol: We kept telling you this is elena and suzi...and you're were like "but where's the bag of beer" :lol::lol: :fp:
    :lol::lol::lol: He was too interested in finding that bag of beer...

• Options
    hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    81 wrote:
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

How do you feel about Idaho? If you stay up in the top skinny part of it, you don't even notice you've driven through it.
    I win.