Options

***OFFICIAL***I'm Going to Missoula Thread

Comments

• Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    afroannnie wrote:
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    :thumbup: :lol:

wish i had more time to hang out with you afroannnie, next time ok!

I agree with you! I felt like I could have used a few more days just to hang out with everyone!

true that ;)

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    kw18 wrote:
    So is everyone who has gone back to work after this trip enjoying their day? I know I am. Of course, I'm not at work yet; I'm lounging on my couch. But I was just curious to see how y'all were holding up. :mrgreen:

:wave:
    No work until tomorrow! :thumbup: Perhaps that's when the post-show depression that I've heard about will kick in... right now I'm only feeling separation anxiety. :lol:

:lol: I totally feel that separation anxiety. Six days straight of always being surrounded by awesome people, and now I'm just alone in my apartment. It feels really weird!

Tip on fighting past that post-show depression? Start planning the next trip. :lol:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    too many people, not enough time...that's why we need to do this again
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124
    kw18 wrote:
    Tip on fighting past that post-show depression?
    Pay a visit to Billy Bong Thorton or Wesley Pipes. :geek:
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    kw18 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    kw18 wrote:
    So is everyone who has gone back to work after this trip enjoying their day? I know I am. Of course, I'm not at work yet; I'm lounging on my couch. But I was just curious to see how y'all were holding up. :mrgreen:

No work until tomorrow! :thumbup: Perhaps that's when the post-show depression that I've heard about will kick in... right now I'm only feeling separation anxiety. :lol:

:lol: I totally feel that separation anxiety. Six days straight of always being surrounded by awesome people, and now I'm just alone in my apartment. It feels really weird!

Tip on fighting past that post-show depression? Start planning the next trip. :lol:

I miss everyone already! This is worse than after alpine...I wished we all lived closer to each other...
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    kw18 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

Agree - planning the next trip is what always gets me through the separation anxiety. 10c has to help us out with this *HINT* *HINT*

Back at work and it sucks! :cry:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    I miss everyone already! This is worse than after alpine...I wished we all lived closer to each other...

Yeah, that would be convenient! Of course, we'd probably get nothing done because of all the constant partying, mustache rides, free boobing, flip cupping, nose picking, alcoholic whipped creaming, and bicycle pedal throwing ...

:think:

... we should all move closer to one another ... :)
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124
    I didn't realize that half the board would make the show.
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,707
    NAUjackfan wrote:
    580329_3744067282216_994023159_n.jpg
    Me, SuMay, and JMo at the Rhino
    It was great to meet so many of you in Missoula!

It was nice meeting you upstairs at the Pressbox Saturday (me:Oregon State baseball cap) and follow-up at the Rhino. Special thanks to Troy for the game feed!

I'm recognizing all these faces in the pics of people I saw but didn't get to meet....yet. Gorge 2013?

Kurt
  • Options

This will be me tomorrow ... not looking forward to it. Too many deadlines and BS I'll have to deal with. Blerg. At least it'll be a short week ...
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    kw18 wrote:

This will be me tomorrow ... not looking forward to it. Too many deadlines and BS I'll have to deal with. Blerg. At least it'll be a short week ...
    It is actually painful to be back here today. Bleh

It sucks that you all live so far away :( You should all move to jersey. Any takers? :| :shifty:

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    You should all move to jersey. Any takers? :| :shifty:

how 'bout costa rica?!
  • Options
    hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    kw18 wrote:

It is actually painful to be back here today. Bleh

It sucks that you all live so far away :( You should all move to jersey. Any takers? :| :shifty:

I've been at work all day and this is the first time I've loooked at the board, because I didn't think I could handle it. I miss everyone and everything already!
    I win.
  • Options
    norm wrote:

how 'bout costa rica?!
    :lol::lol::lol:
    Apparently they would take me in as one of their own! You know...since I speak Spanish and all :roll: :lol:

• Options
    norm wrote:

how 'bout costa rica?!

I think everyone needs to move to Chicago. We got it all -- good food, good bars, water front, and plenty of venues that PJ actually likes to play. If we all moved to Costa Rica, we'd do nothing but bitch about how far we'd have to travel to see a show. :lol:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    kw18 wrote:
    norm wrote:

how 'bout costa rica?!

I think everyone needs to move to Chicago. We got it all -- good food, good bars, water front, and plenty of venues that PJ actually likes to play. If we all moved to Costa Rica, we'd do nothing but bitch about how far we'd have to travel to see a show. :lol:
    Chicago is too cold in the winter. Brrrrrrrrr How about San Diego? We could hit up all the west coast shows :)

• Options
    norm wrote:

how 'bout costa rica?!

bhahahhaaha

Perhaps next time we can teach Norm his left from his right. ;)
  • Options
    What an amazing time :D I am so glad STB and I finally decided to do this! Thanks to Drowned Out for unwittingly putting the idea in my head.
    Nothing unwitting about it....cold calculation!
    So glad you two decided to come....

And yet still no pillow fight...
  • Options
    What an amazing time :D I am so glad STB and I finally decided to do this! Thanks to Drowned Out for unwittingly putting the idea in my head.
    Nothing unwitting about it....cold calculation!
    So glad you two decided to come....

And yet still no pillow fight...
    He rendered himself much to drunk to consent to a pillow fight :cry: :fp:

• Options
    norm wrote:
    so...

who wants to do that again?!

:mrgreen:8-)
    I do! With some changes to our accommodations :lol:

Really?? You don't want to stay at the Master Bates again?? :?
  • Options
    He rendered himself much to drunk to consent to a pillow fight :cry: :fp:

I know. :cry:
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    so...

:mrgreen:8-)
    I do! With some changes to our accommodations :lol:

Really?? You don't want to stay at the Master Bates again?? :?
    No :|:lol:

• Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    afroannnie wrote:
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    norm wrote:
    so...

so i hear that it is either Seattle or Gorge next year, perhaps both... ;)

Yep! Now we just have to let the band know they're playing there. :D;)

The band should really start paying to see us :D
  • Options

I've adopted a new policy...I won't be staying at any hotels with visible man juice stains on BOTH beds. :lol:
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957

I've adopted a new policy...I won't be staying at any hotels with visible man juice stains on BOTH beds. :lol:

When I heard about the "Master Bates" motel via text from Afro while waiting on my flight Monday morning, it made my entire day :lol:
  • Options

I think that's logical. Man juice stains on one bed is totally acceptable however :|

:nono:

• Options
    Heisenberg wrote:

When I heard about the "Master Bates" motel via text from Afro while waiting on my flight Monday morning, it made my entire day :lol:

Glad to hear it :D

They welcome walk-ins. :lol:
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:

you should have come for a visit..."Walk Ins Welcome" is their motto after all :(

• Options
    Heisenberg wrote:

Glad to hear it :D

They welcome walk-ins. :lol:
    sort of feel like I should change my handle to "cumbackgirl" now :? :nono:

• Options

I think that's logical. Man juice stains on one bed is totally acceptable however :|

:nono:

LOL

I mean I know there is spunk on the duvet covers of hotel beds (hence our now ironic convo regarding my avoidance of hotel bedspreads before we got to the Master Bates), but to actually SEE it is a whole other thing. :o:sick: