Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    KS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WOW WHAT A SEMI AGAINST CJ

BACK IN THE HUNT FOR 12 BABY

and yes the feed sucked today
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    im glad i found some surf fans

stay around ..i'll set up every event thread when the time comes

nice to chat surfing w/ ya'll
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • bindy123bindy123 Posts: 210

Thanks, look forward to next time.

Congrats Kelly...its impossible to not love that guy, in the top 5 human beings on the planet!!! (if he is human?)
    "God created surfing and Pearl Jam so that the truely gifted, talented and most intelligent people wouldnt rule the world"...adapted from my bumper sticker
  • perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 2,023

Cool......looking forward to it.
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
    http://www.aspworldtour.com/2012/06/10/ ... ings-lead/

the aussie takes the lead :o:mrgreen:

KS hot on his tail 8-)
    remaining 6 events.....sadly we have a long wait to chopes

wow fiji and tahiti back to back...no wonder its the dream tour

n/a

Aug 16 - 27, 2012

Teahupoo,Taiarapu, French Polynesia

Billabong Pro Teahupoo

$425,000

n/a

Sep 16 - 22, 2012

Trestles,California, United States of America

Hurley Pro

$425,000

n/a

Sep 28 - Oct 8, 2012

South West Coast, France

Quiksilver Pro France

$425,000

n/a

Oct 10 - 21, 2012

Peniche, Portugal

Rip Curl Pro

$425,000

n/a

Nov 1 - 11, 2012

Santa Cruz,California, United States of America

O'Neill Coldwater Classic Santa Cruz

$425,000

n/a

Dec 8 - 20, 2012

Banzai Pipeline,Oahu, Hawaii

Billabong Pipe Masters

$425,000
    it sucks the quik pro new york was cancelled this year

last year it was in my summer town of long beach,,,had a blast all week

and the waves were fine

oh well maybe next year
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    God damn KS is NOT human! Congrats buddy holyshit, still shaking at my head at this alien from outer space. Still kicking ass all these years later. Guess that almond milk does wonders for the body ey?!?!?!

J, when u going to long beach this summer? If u end up going, let me know, I mite be out there and we can meet up. I'm sure you'll have some fun with the KBH posse!! U know you'll be in good hands!!!
    badbrains wrote:
    God damn KS is NOT human! Congrats buddy holyshit, still shaking at my head at this alien from outer space. Still kicking ass all these years later. Guess that almond milk does wonders for the body ey?!?!?!

J, when u going to long beach this summer? If u end up going, let me know, I mite be out there and we can meet up. I'm sure you'll have some fun with the KBH posse!! U know you'll be in good hands!!!

He lit up cloudbreak yesterday..couldn't have surfed it any better..amazing

He didn't even want a break b4 the final..he knew he was feeling the wave

Proudly wearing my KE11Y shirt today

As Sara said here's hoping for 12 in 2012 ;)
    badbrains wrote:

Oh and I'm out there just about every weekend unless I have a party or something..such as this weekend coming up
    As I type this I'm on the LIRR leaving long beach

Next week I will be out there from wednesday night - Sunday ..took thurs and fri off
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    badbrains wrote:

Oh and I'm out there just about every weekend unless I have a party or something..such as this weekend coming up
    As I type this I'm on the LIRR leaving long beach

Next week I will be out there from wednesday night - Sunday ..took thurs and fri off

Holyfuck J, long beach, CALIFORNIA!!! Not long beach east coast buddy!!! Hahahaha to fucken funny, and I didn't even know there's a KBH out there too....
    For a second, I was like, this guy flies to Cali every weekend, holyshit! Yet he sits up in the blues?!?!?! Then u said LIRR and I got it. Lol but if you're ever out in long beach, CALI, let me know hahaha
    HAHAHAHA :lol::lol:

LONG BEACH !!!!!!!!!!

I KNEW SOMETHING WAS WEIRD ABOUT THE WHOLE THING :fp:

BUT IF U EVER COME THIS WAY..I'LL SHOW YOU MY LONG BEACH :)
    It appears the adrenaline junkies of the world will continue to push the boundaries of extreme sports...their feats of bravery know no limits...

Forget Shipsterns Bluff...Mavericks is for sissies...and even riding 100 foot monsters at Jaws pales in comparison to this new extreme sport!!!

http://youtu.be/n18diFujyqU

Hey laugh if you must...but atleast they arent riding bodyboards!!!
    "God created surfing and Pearl Jam so that the truely gifted, talented and most intelligent people wouldnt rule the world"...adapted from my bumper sticker
    we could just change this title also...let me know
    bindy123 wrote:
    It appears the adrenaline junkies of the world will continue to push the boundaries of extreme sports...their feats of bravery know no limits...

Forget Shipsterns Bluff...Mavericks is for sissies...and even riding 100 foot monsters at Jaws pales in comparison to this new extreme sport!!!

http://youtu.be/n18diFujyqU

Hey laugh if you must...but atleast they arent riding bodyboards!!!

minor problem..can't see youtube at work

as soon as i get to the beach tonight i will look at it
    ALL THINGS SURFING LOL 8-)
    i finally got to expeience an event on my tv this past saturday

NBC showed highlights of the 'nike lowers pro"

man how i wish i could watch all events on tv as opposed to the computer

it was sick in high def.

god bless that little Gabe Medina... little fucker
    remaining 6 events.....sadly we have a long wait to chopes

wow fiji and tahiti back to back...no wonder its the dream tour

n/a

Aug 16 - 27, 2012

Teahupoo,Taiarapu, French Polynesia

Billabong Pro Teahupoo

$425,000

n/a

Sep 16 - 22, 2012

Trestles,California, United States of America

Hurley Pro

$425,000

n/a

Sep 28 - Oct 8, 2012

South West Coast, France

Quiksilver Pro France

$425,000

n/a

Oct 10 - 21, 2012

Peniche, Portugal

Rip Curl Pro

$425,000

n/a

Nov 1 - 11, 2012

Santa Cruz,California, United States of America

O'Neill Coldwater Classic Santa Cruz

$425,000

n/a

Dec 8 - 20, 2012

Banzai Pipeline,Oahu, Hawaii

Billabong Pipe Masters

$425,000

it was sick in high def.

If you have an iPhone, I suggest getting apple tv. I was able to watch all of the Fiji pro on my tv streaming from my phone, so much better than watching on a computer. It's so much clearer as well, I was able to see all the dolphins jumping around in the line up like I was watching from the beach.
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'

it was sick in high def.

If you have an iPhone, I suggest getting apple tv. I was able to watch all of the Fiji pro on my tv streaming from my phone, so much better than watching on a computer. It's so much clearer as well, I was able to see all the dolphins jumping around in the line up like I was watching from the beach.

OF COURSE I DONT ...lol

but when my t- mobile contract is up i will ask u again

bindy had the good idea to change this to a full out surfing thread

feel free to add anything...articles pictures ... anything surfing related

also if your on FB friend me..im friends with a girl who posts at least 50 photos a day of various waves ..all better than the next

message me for my name if u want
    8-)8-) ed giving a shoutout to the great surf in cornwall at the show today :P

it was sick in high def.

OF COURSE I DONT ...lol

but when my t- mobile contract is up i will ask u again

bindy had the good idea to change this to a full out surfing thread

feel free to add anything...articles pictures ... anything surfing related

also if your on FB friend me..im friends with a girl who posts at least 50 photos a day of various waves ..all better than the next

message me for my name if u want
    I'm diggin the "Surfing thread." 8-)
    I haven't been able to convince myself to open a Facebook account yet, if for some reason I do in the future I'll let you know. :lol:
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
    im still new to fb perfect

this girl..who i don't even know..posts all these amazing pictures from a thousand different sites

90% being waves...hence i friended her

u will join the dark side eventually ;)
    :P in fact she just put up andy irons giving the peace sign in the middle of a monster barrel 8-)

god i miss his skills :cry:

between chopes last august and fiji 2 weeks ago......oh man he would have been in his fucking glory :P

R.I.P AI ....the only human who gave KS10 a big run for his money
    new transworld surf is the female edition ;);)

another reason i love getting out to the beach crib...surronded by surf shops

nyc ...only the big name stores
    :P in fact she just put up andy irons giving the peace sign in the middle of a monster barrel 8-)

god i miss his skills :cry:

between chopes last august and fiji 2 weeks ago......oh man he would have been in his fucking glory :P

R.I.P AI ....the only human who gave KS10 a big run for his money
    Indeed, RIP Andy.
    42430092.jpg
    3536028d.jpg
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'

:) Thanks neily...the thread is perfect...and I have not yet joined the fb dark side either

On the subject of Kelly and perfection...a few moments come immediately to mind, but I think this one stands out slightly as my favourite...enjoy

http://youtu.be/jrZd4anKaF8
    bindy123 wrote:

:) Thanks neily...the thread is perfect...and I have not yet joined the fb dark side either

On the subject of Kelly and perfection...a few moments come immediately to mind, but I think this one stands out slightly as my favourite...enjoy

http://youtu.be/jrZd4anKaF8

imagine a hop-switch into a 2nd barrel and only getting a 9.17 :nono: :mrgreen:

awesome video