the "OFFICIAL" ALL THINGS SURFING RELATED THREAD

neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
edited November 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
IF U HAVE TIME GO TO VOLCOMFIJIPRO.COM

YOUR EYES WILL POP OUT 15 FT MONSTERS

5PM EST ..TRUST ME
i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 2,023
    Cool, thanks for the reminder, I will check it out.
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057

oh...you will see perfect lefts alright
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......

The forecast looks promising, they're predicting for 15-20-25'+ faces at Cloudbreak with some larger sets at times. There should definitely be some perfect lefts for sure. :geek:
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • bindy123bindy123 Posts: 210
    We get it live on fuel tv here...cant wait to get up first thing in the morning and see it...GO TAJ!!!
    "God created surfing and Pearl Jam so that the truely gifted, talented and most intelligent people wouldnt rule the world"...adapted from my bumper sticker
    bindy123 wrote:
    We get it live on fuel tv here...cant wait to get up first thing in the morning and see it...GO TAJ!!!

how i wish i had it on tv ...computer is fine..but a tv would be sick

its funny you wake up for it and i can't wait to get home from work :geek:
    ( i cleared my sched so i can come right home) :geek: :lol:

The forecast looks promising, they're predicting for 15-20-25'+ faces at Cloudbreak with some larger sets at times. There should definitely be some perfect lefts for sure. :geek:

with the waves so nuts they are thinking about moving the comp. down to restaraunts ( which would still be beyond sick) they are saying conditions will be flawless there

i think they should keep a camera on the non event site for all the free surfers ....these swells never happen with comps. going on so this is a great chance to see everything live

this day can't go quick enough

ENJOY
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Damn J, didn't know you're into surfing. I grew up in so-cal surfing lower tressles and blacks in SD. Mostly HB and Cliffs but down south too. Right on buddy, sick, rangers, surfing and pj, pretty much summs up my life!!!! Hahaha
    ****go Kings!!!! Lol
    http://www.volcomfijipro.com/video/clou ... july-2011/

here is alittle taste for the non- believers....this is from last july

waves will be the same if not bigger
    badbrains wrote:
    Damn J, didn't know you're into surfing. I grew up in so-cal surfing lower tressles and blacks in SD. Mostly HB and Cliffs but down south too. Right on buddy, sick, rangers, surfing and pj, pretty much summs up my life!!!! Hahaha
    ****go Kings!!!! Lol

ah yes..the train tracks of lower trestles :fp:

2nd favorite sport behind hockey

i guess u can say we have some things in common

last year we had the quick pro in my summer town (long beach) it was supposed to happen this year also but it got cancelled

i did have the honor of hanging with KS11 FOR A FEW MINUTES AT AN AFTER PARTY (actually all the guys were there0 great week and a really great day

i suck at the actual surfing part(im a tad to big ) :lol::lol: but watching it blows my mind
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    The suicide train tracks of tressles hahaha oh ya! Shit bro my cousins live in long beach. Whenever I go back I stay there. Stole a Social D beer glass from the Pike!!! Lol, the red room, my boys are part of the KBH posse hahaha
    badbrains wrote:
    The suicide train tracks of tressles hahaha oh ya! Shit bro my cousins live in long beach. Whenever I go back I stay there. Stole a Social D beer glass from the Pike!!! Lol, the red room, my boys are part of the KBH posse hahaha

WE actually got some awesome talent coming out of long beach

Balaram stack and the guimela brothers....they aren't afraid to charge ..thats for sure

KBH ..AWWW SHIT :o:mrgreen:
    oh and that link i put up has an EV 2012 tour shirt for sale in goods.....pretty nice
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    it's the fifty year storm, johnny
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
    mysticweed wrote:

bells beach
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    mysticweed wrote:

bells beach

:mrgreen:
    i know
    it was just for effect
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
    5 hours..... 8-)
    Day 6 on hold due to lightning and low visibility. :fp:
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    never knew you were a surfer, nypearljam1

well done, sir
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce

530 pm est start at cloudbreak!!! just saw a picture onnn fb

SIIIICCCCCKKKKKK 8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)

530 pm est start at cloudbreak!!! just saw a picture onnn fb

SIIIICCCCCKKKKKK 8-)8-)8-)8-)8-)
    Sweet, I just saw that they updated their site. Thanks again for the heads up, should be sick!
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
    6pm now....waiting for it to clear....live feed is gonna wind up having problems ..been thru this last year w/ chopes

hopefully it will work out
    Patiently waiting for the live feed to work. Says live in 10 minutes, hopefully it works.
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
    Patiently waiting for the live feed to work. Says live in 10 minutes, hopefully it works.

the waves are so mean they cant get the feed up to the tower....its crazy

they are trying to do everything possible..they are live on land right now keeping us updated

thats the only bad thing about these sick waves in fiji and chopes...its hard to get the feed going...crazy

patience my friend....i hope
    dave wassell just came in to talk about what he just surfed..and he said he never seen the shapes happening right now

he did say john john is toying with it and that owen wright caught a fucking monster.....i need this on sooooo freaking bad...ughhhh
    they just had a live wave...its coming

15 ft face..triple overhead..

wassell said.....slater started laughing like dude are u nuts :lol:

the waves are so mean they cant get the feed up to the tower....its crazy

they are trying to do everything possible..they are live on land right now keeping us updated

thats the only bad thing about these sick waves in fiji and chopes...its hard to get the feed going...crazy

patience my friend....i hope
    I'm watching the live feed right now on my apple tv. They just showed a live shot of Cloudbreaks right now, damn triple overhead! This is going to be nuts!
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
    Now it's in a holding pattern due to wind.
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
    this id beyond sick...
    im fearing for every surfer on every ride

montiero just got hurt...very dangerous

shame every person doesn't put this on for a few minutes just to see how crazy these guys are

OH WELL THEIR LOSS :mrgreen:
    JOHN JOHN IS A STUD....

HE IS GONNA WIN A FEW WORLD TITLES
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    JOHN JOHN IS A STUD....

HE IS GONNA WIN A FEW WORLD TITLES

You know he is my boy!! And my boy has grown up. 8-)

These waves are sick. :mrgreen:
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10