Real life zombies in Florida

12346»

Comments

• STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    I just moved from Miami. It's not a happy place. Pitbull can say what he wants. The drugs are so bad. I am never surprised. I'm lucky not to live there anymore. :mrgreen:
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,777
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895

The Zombie Apocalypse is on its way
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,777
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Well there goes the bath salts theory. I still want some though.

http://news.yahoo.com/tests-only-mariju ... 04519.html
  • perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 2,023
    Not all black men are cannibals!
    http://teamcoco.com/video/deon-cole-cannibal
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    DS1119 wrote:

That must have been some serious dope! Maybe he thought the guy was a giant Twinkie ...
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Jason P wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

That must have been some serious dope! Maybe he thought the guy was a giant Twinkie ...

I guess there's just not a blood test for bat shit crazy.
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    For the record, never confuse "salt soap" with "bath salts." Don't get me wrong, I still wound up eating someone's face, but that was just to get the taste of that shit out of my mouth.
    DS1119 wrote:

wow....

story gets more bizarre by the day....guess he had to have had a mental problem? and finally cracked?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    He is Z1
    The first zombie

Get ready for the Zombie Apocalypse
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    intodeep wrote:
    He is Z1
    The first zombie

Been waiting and hoping for a long time now. I will be a brain smashing machine!
    Snakeduck wrote:
    intodeep wrote:
    He is Z1
    The first zombie

Been waiting and hoping for a long time now. I will be a brain smashing machine!

you know...zimmerman should have gone with that as his defense....

he was a zombie trying to eat me.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:
    intodeep wrote:
    He is Z1
    The first zombie

Bart: You killed the zombie Flanders.

Homer: He was a zombie? :lol:
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    81 wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:
    intodeep wrote:
    He is Z1
    The first zombie

There's still time.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    Homeless victim of cannibal attack: Stranger ‘just ripped me to ribbons’

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/ ... ipp/nQD4S/

"Chronically homeless and recently blinded, Ronald Poppo calmly told detectives about the sudden savage assault that cost him parts of his face.

A man in a green shirt came out of a car he had hitchhiked in, grousing about not being able to score on the beach. The man seemed friendly enough at first, Poppo said. The stranger went from being in a “glad mood” to singing the 1960s tune A Lover’s Concerto and saying “you are going to be my wife.” Then, Poppo said, he “turned vicious after a minute or two, and he started to rip me apart.”

“He attacked me. He just ripped me to ribbons. He chewed up my face. He plucked out my eyes. Basically, that’s all there is to say about it,” Poppo told Miami investigators.

In a recorded interview with Miami police obtained and first reported by Miami Herald news partner CBS4, Poppo is heard for the first time describing the May 26 assault by a crazed assailant who “must have had a bad day at the beach.” It was the attack that catapulted Poppo out of his anonymous life in the city’s shadows onto the front pages of newspapers around the world.

Poppo, a homeless alcoholic who lived in the Jungle Island parking garage, will now be best known for having been the victim of a cannibal. Gruesome photos of his face circulated on the Internet.

His recorded interview took place July 19 at Jackson Memorial Perdue Medical Center, a long-term-care facility in Cutler Bay. Poppo calmly explained that he had no address and was too old to work.

He told Sgt. Altarr Williams and Det. Frankie Sanchez that he was standing near South Bayshore Drive and 13th Street, just beside the Miami Herald building, when he heard a car door slam and then saw a man appear. The man was bigger than Poppo and carried nothing in his hands.

He thought it happened on May 16, but the sergeant explained to Poppo that his recall was about 10 days off.
    It was the 26th, a Saturday, at about 2 p.m. Masses of revelers were partying in Miami Beach for Urban Beach Week. Poppo was on the MacArthur Causeway, minding his own business, when he was approached by Rudy Eugene, a 31-year-old who washed cars, and liked to smoke marijuana and quote the Bible.

“For a while he was acting nice. Then he got flustered. He probably remembered something that happened on the beach and was not happy about it,” Poppo said.

He said Eugene said something about wanting “to score” and not being able to.

Eugene, he said, started talking funny. He started to scream. He seemed preoccupied with death, Poppo recalled. Although he did not mention it in the taped interview, in a later meeting with police the victim said Eugene accused him of stealing his Bible.

“For a very short amount of time I thought he was a good guy,” Poppo said. “But he just went and turned berserk.”

Poppo remembered Eugene telling him that they would both die.

“You and me buddy and nobody else,” he quoted Eugene saying. “He must have been souped up on something.”

Poppo calmly described how Eugene chewed his face and gouged his eyes out using only “brute force.” Eugene, he said, carried no weapon.

“He mashed my face into the sidewalk,” he said. “My face is all bent and bashed up. My eyes, my eyes got plucked out. He was strangling me in wrestling holds, at the same time he was picking my eyes out.”
    The attack ended with five blasts from Miami Officer Jose Ramirez’s gun.
    There's more, click the link...
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Homeless victim of cannibal attack: Stranger ‘just ripped me to ribbons’

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/ ... ipp/nQD4S/

"Chronically homeless and recently blinded, Ronald Poppo calmly told detectives about the sudden savage assault that cost him parts of his face.

A man in a green shirt came out of a car he had hitchhiked in, grousing about not being able to score on the beach. The man seemed friendly enough at first, Poppo said. The stranger went from being in a “glad mood” to singing the 1960s tune A Lover’s Concerto and saying “you are going to be my wife.” Then, Poppo said, he “turned vicious after a minute or two, and he started to rip me apart.”

“He attacked me. He just ripped me to ribbons. He chewed up my face. He plucked out my eyes. Basically, that’s all there is to say about it,” Poppo told Miami investigators.

In a recorded interview with Miami police obtained and first reported by Miami Herald news partner CBS4, Poppo is heard for the first time describing the May 26 assault by a crazed assailant who “must have had a bad day at the beach.” It was the attack that catapulted Poppo out of his anonymous life in the city’s shadows onto the front pages of newspapers around the world.

Poppo, a homeless alcoholic who lived in the Jungle Island parking garage, will now be best known for having been the victim of a cannibal. Gruesome photos of his face circulated on the Internet.

His recorded interview took place July 19 at Jackson Memorial Perdue Medical Center, a long-term-care facility in Cutler Bay. Poppo calmly explained that he had no address and was too old to work.

He told Sgt. Altarr Williams and Det. Frankie Sanchez that he was standing near South Bayshore Drive and 13th Street, just beside the Miami Herald building, when he heard a car door slam and then saw a man appear. The man was bigger than Poppo and carried nothing in his hands.

He thought it happened on May 16, but the sergeant explained to Poppo that his recall was about 10 days off.
    It was the 26th, a Saturday, at about 2 p.m. Masses of revelers were partying in Miami Beach for Urban Beach Week. Poppo was on the MacArthur Causeway, minding his own business, when he was approached by Rudy Eugene, a 31-year-old who washed cars, and liked to smoke marijuana and quote the Bible.

“For a while he was acting nice. Then he got flustered. He probably remembered something that happened on the beach and was not happy about it,” Poppo said.

He said Eugene said something about wanting “to score” and not being able to.

Eugene, he said, started talking funny. He started to scream. He seemed preoccupied with death, Poppo recalled. Although he did not mention it in the taped interview, in a later meeting with police the victim said Eugene accused him of stealing his Bible.

“For a very short amount of time I thought he was a good guy,” Poppo said. “But he just went and turned berserk.”

Poppo remembered Eugene telling him that they would both die.

“You and me buddy and nobody else,” he quoted Eugene saying. “He must have been souped up on something.”

Poppo calmly described how Eugene chewed his face and gouged his eyes out using only “brute force.” Eugene, he said, carried no weapon.

“He mashed my face into the sidewalk,” he said. “My face is all bent and bashed up. My eyes, my eyes got plucked out. He was strangling me in wrestling holds, at the same time he was picking my eyes out.”
    The attack ended with five blasts from Miami Officer Jose Ramirez’s gun.
    There's more, click the link...

“must have had a bad day at the beach.”

:? :? I hope nobody has a "bad day" when I'm on the beach in Florida... :shock: :shock:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • smanchac1smanchac1 Posts: 2,256
    Bump for the craziest shit ever.

Can't believe this isn't brought up more often. Still shocking!

And drug tests prove he was not on drugs. Just goes to show.. You never know what's gonna happen!