Real life zombies in Florida

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    i got a nice little 25 with 2 full boxes of ammo

its a start
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107

its a start
    When you coming to visit? :?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Wow, you guys take any excuse to bash Florida.

What about the serial killers in the Northwest? What about Manson in California?

What about the weirdos from other places? Do you bash those states as much?!

:roll:

Yes, this is a disgusting, grisly story but it could have happened in another place just as easily. :|
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&

its a start
    When you coming to visit? :?

wanna go see jens grandfather very soon actually
    he is in a home bout 45 min from you
    we'lll see how it works out
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    justam wrote:

What about the serial killers in the Northwest? What about Manson in California?

Yes, this is a disgusting, grisly story but it could have happened in another place just as easily. :|

i love florida
    justam wrote:

i love florida

Me too.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    justam wrote:

I didn't read or look at that, figured it would be too horrible.

Yes, horrible is everywhere....
    we just learned that in another thread.

I love Florida too! :D
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i have no need for florida :lol:

i wasn't bashing it tho. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • blackredyellowblackredyellow Posts: 5,889
    justam wrote:

But just by going off the "wierd news" and "odd news" stories, there seems to be a disproportionally high number that come out of Florida.
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • The guy had a beard - face eater must have been spitting up hair balls.
    justam wrote:

But just by going off the "wierd news" and "odd news" stories, there seems to be a disproportionally high number that come out of Florida.

In general, we only get the news that the media feels like reporting. Perhaps there's some selective reporting going on? I don't know about the statistics but I've lived a lot of places, and this place doesn't seem any stranger than San Francisco to me! ;):D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559

its a start

you need an "out of ammo" weapon ...
    justam wrote:
    In general, we only get the news that the media feels like reporting. Perhaps there's some selective reporting going on? I don't know about the statistics but I've lived a lot of places, and this place doesn't seem any stranger than San Francisco to me! ;):D

not sure san fran is a good comparision....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    justam wrote:

Well it is to me since that's where I grew up! :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    81 wrote:
    justam wrote:

theres zombies in san francisco too???? :shock:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    (There were vampires in the 70's) Shhh...

:lol:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    81 wrote:
    justam wrote:

I understand what you're saying but, having lived there, I can say that Florida doesn't seem stranger than that. In fact, there seem to be FAR FEWER weirdos here.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    justam wrote:
    (There were vampires in the 70's) Shhh...

:lol:

oh that i knew. ;)8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Well I never thought I'd read a story like that. But I did, and now I'm really glad that I live where I do.
    Claireack wrote:
    Well I never thought I'd read a story like that. But I did, and now I'm really glad that I live where I do.

have you not seen shaun of the dead??? theres zombies everywhere ;)8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Claireack wrote:
    When you coming to visit :mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407
    :shock:
    :wtf:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Claireack wrote:

have you not seen shaun of the dead??? theres zombies everywhere ;)8-)

I love that bit when they walk down the road and not notice!
    Claireack wrote:
    When you coming to visit :mrgreen:

Would love to come for a visit! But I might hang fire on it, just in case it's actually a virus and not bash salts. I will also be hedging my bets and showering instead of having a bath - you can't be too careful!
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    edited November 2012
    add
    Post edited by rollings on
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    New Headline:

Worst Acid Trip in History Blamed in Miami Face-Chewing Attack

http://news.yahoo.com/worst-acid-trip-history-blamed-miami-face-chewing-131126972.html

:shock: :shock: :shock:
    Jason P wrote:
    New Headline:

Worst Acid Trip in History Blamed in Miami Face-Chewing Attack

http://news.yahoo.com/worst-acid-trip-history-blamed-miami-face-chewing-131126972.html

:shock: :shock: :shock:

suspected...latest theory is bath salts.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    PJ Zombie shirts

PJ playing Florida for the first time in years

is there some sort of connection?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    :?

no desire to see that pic
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg