GoiMTvP.gif
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407
    Already saw it... i'm good :?

:sick:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Eugene had been arrested 8 times since the age of 16, according to the Miami Herald, including for charges of battery.

According to Local 10, Eugene's ex-wife Jenny Ductant said, "I wouldn't say he had [a] mental problem but he always felt like people was against him type of attitude. No one was for him, everyone was against him." Ductant filed for divorce in 2007 because Eugene had become increasingly violent towards her.

Other descriptions of Eugene on Miami's Local 10 indicate a tendency for bizarre or delirious behavior. Police believe that the cause of the attack was a drug-induced psychosis. Other cases of such drug-related violence and super-strength have been reported in the Miami area since March.

At this time there is no updated information on the identity or condition of the victim, only that "Seventy-five to 80 percent of his face was missing," including his nose and eyeballs, according to Armando Aguilar of the Miami Fraternal Order of Police Aguilar in a statement to NBC Miami.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407
    81 wrote:

that "Seventy-five to 80 percent of his face was missing," including his nose and eyeballs....

holy CRAP. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Yay, that's a mile from my house :?

:o
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Oh no. I am NOT giving myself nightmares by looking at some ghoulish picture. :sick:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    justam wrote:
    Oh no. I am NOT giving myself nightmares by looking at some ghoulish picture. :sick:

imagination is worse. ;) :P 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    justam wrote:

imagination is worse. ;) :P 8-)
    Not in this case...
    GoiMTvP.gif

Had to look. :fp:
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    DS1119 wrote:

Web site blocked at work,kind of glad.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    you people are crazy for looking.....or for attempting to look....100% pass...

and i swear, if anyone gets the fine idea to post that here, i'm reporting your post.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 2,023
    DS1119 wrote:

I did to :shock: and I wished I didn't. That was just completely disgusting.
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    yeah, clicking on that link was a BAD idea :fp:
    Took me a second to even figure out what I was looking at in the seocnd one. :sick:
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    jesus...just reading the story made my stomach churn.

Not coming down on the well-warned link posted here, but who the holy fuck would put these photos online? My imagination already provided enough bad imagery.

ugh.
  • LiLiNY81LiLiNY81 Posts: 775
    You know the economy is bad when people are eating the homeless.
    "Now YOU listen. When we are on this ship, you are to refer to me as 'Idiot' not 'You Captain'!"
    saldoubledutchgif_zps889c30d5.gif
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    81 wrote:

and i swear, if anyone gets the fine idea to post that here, i'm reporting your post.
    :lol::lol:

applying for a job?
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,181
    Sam-Patch-Back-Off.jpg

.....FLORIDA it's not that bad we just have few loons here and there....do remember we are the long dong on our US continental map. :D

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 2,023
    LiLiNY81 wrote:
    You know the economy is bad when people are eating the homeless.
    :fp:
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,424
    Weird...

If anyone here posts a thread involving any kind of animal abuse...
    I REFUSE to open the thread...

But I had no problem opening the pic of the guy with his face chewed off....
    Pic didnt bother me in the least....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    the thread alone will disrupt my sleep... no way in HELL I'm looking at the pic! :oops:
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
    the thread alone will disrupt my sleep... no way in HELL I'm looking at the pic! :oops:

Oh Boy! Someone here posted a picture of the victim and peeps here took a look at it....WOW!

It's got me curious i gather I'll probably take a look later.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Weird...

If anyone here posts a thread involving any kind of animal abuse...
    I REFUSE to open the thread...

But I had no problem opening the pic of the guy with his face chewed off....
    Pic didnt bother me in the least....

Yep....I'm exactly the same. Can't handle pics or even stories of animal abuse....but I had no problems looking at the photo of that man's face. It really wasn't that bad.
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    The guy had a beard - face eater must have been spitting up hair balls.

Ewww! That would have been hard to swallow! Thinking of that made me gag a little.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Good Lord, what's up with the drugs these days?

I avoided this yesterday by not clicking the link...
    then as I drifted off to sleep last night it was the last thing I heard :cry:

this person must have some pretty awful mental health issues too
    not unlike the bus fella of Canada.
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    If I was a first responder to this scene and saw that the victim survived the attack, the person would not make it to the hospital. "...complications with anti-biotics... yadda yadda."

The guy is going to turn into a zombie, that's the first rule of zombie attacks!

Kind of scared to go on our cruise tomorrow, by the time we get back in almost a week we will be stepping out into the madness near Orlando. :lol:
    Was the victim homeless?
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Was the victim homeless?

According to this link he is:

http://www.nationalledger.com/politics- ... 8YY_NWJdQM

I suppose the beard gave it away?
    voidofman wrote:
    If I was a first responder to this scene and saw that the victim survived the attack, the person would not make it to the hospital. "...complications with anti-biotics... yadda yadda."

The guy is going to turn into a zombie, that's the first rule of zombie attacks!

Kind of scared to go on our cruise tomorrow, by the time we get back in almost a week we will be stepping out into the madness near Orlando. :lol:

:lol: Yes you are lucky you are not docking into Miami and do remember when you get back when you shoot, you shoot them in the head. Safe Travels.

Peace

g under p wrote:

:lol: Yes you are lucky you are not docking into Miami and do remember when you get back when you shoot, you shoot them in the head. Safe Travels.

Peace

My wife is pissed off we can't take guns or knives on the boat in case we come back to that. :lol: