What freaks you out?

Comments

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    stalkers
    Yeah, they are very freaky!
    yeah,the last couple of days was crazy
    Shitty!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    brianlux wrote:
    Wasps. I had the top of my head attacked by a swarm of paper wasps one time and ever since then... WASPS! :o
    I woke up one night with an enormous pain on my legs, and I threw back the covers and there were a bunch of wasps in my bed and they all started stinging (biting?) me when I rolled over in my sleep. :o It was like a horrible nightmare. I didn't know where in the fuck they came from. 2 nights later it happened again, but with more wasps. I had probably 10 stings (bites?) on my legs from both nights. OUCH. Good thing I'm not allergic! Finally I discovered a really tiny hole up in the corner of my bedroom wall. There was a nest in the wall between my bedroom and the outside, and they had chewed the hole in the wall and were crawling out and joining me in bed, presumably to enjoy my body warmth at night. :cry::cry: Yeah. I have hated wasps ever since!

:o i'm so glad you're okay!!
    did you see me? i saw you.
    shortstack wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    brianlux wrote:
    Wasps. I had the top of my head attacked by a swarm of paper wasps one time and ever since then... WASPS! :o
    I woke up one night with an enormous pain on my legs, and I threw back the covers and there were a bunch of wasps in my bed and they all started stinging (biting?) me when I rolled over in my sleep. :o It was like a horrible nightmare. I didn't know where in the fuck they came from. 2 nights later it happened again, but with more wasps. I had probably 10 stings (bites?) on my legs from both nights. OUCH. Good thing I'm not allergic! Finally I discovered a really tiny hole up in the corner of my bedroom wall. There was a nest in the wall between my bedroom and the outside, and they had chewed the hole in the wall and were crawling out and joining me in bed, presumably to enjoy my body warmth at night. :cry::cry: Yeah. I have hated wasps ever since!

:o i'm so glad you're okay!!
    :lol: Thank you! Yes, aside from my now-debilitating wasp phobia, I am fine! :lol::D
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • jlaustinjlaustin Posts: 2,355
    PJ_Soul wrote:

PJ Soul - your experience is my worst nightmare. Bugs in the bed - freakiest thing ever!

Has anyone seen those huge hornets that are killing people in China? This picture seems to be actual size. Check out those stingers! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Big-hornets-in-China-530x353.jpg
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

• decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    death.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• PJ88PJ88 Posts: 1,074
    jlaustin wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

PJ Soul - your experience is my worst nightmare. Bugs in the bed - freakiest thing ever!

Has anyone seen those huge hornets that are killing people in China? This picture seems to be actual size. Check out those stingers! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Those things are insane! :shock:
    jlaustin wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

:shock: :shock: Those have killed over 40 people recently I think. I don't think they would be what killed me if they were coming for me though. I'd die of a heart attack first.
  • jlaustinjlaustin Posts: 2,355
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    jlaustin wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

:shock: :shock: Those have killed over 40 people recently I think. I don't think they would be what killed me if they were coming for me though. I'd die of a heart attack first.

So true! Glad they are on the other side of the planet!
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

• lazlobluelazloblue Posts: 738
    jlaustin wrote:

Ok, I am Officially freaked out about this. Please tell me these are not real. I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep for days just thinking about these freaks of nature!! :shock: :shock:
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    uh yeah... THAT freaks me out! :shock:

i think pjsoul and that picture win this thread!
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • Yum. garlic and oil...bugs are a delicacy. :lol:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    lazloblue wrote:
    jlaustin wrote:

Ok, I am Officially freaked out about this. Please tell me these are not real. I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep for days just thinking about these freaks of nature!! :shock: :shock:
    I'm afraid they are real. :cry::cry: Although either that is a tiny hand, or they found the biggest ones they could and lined them up, because from the below article it doesn't look like they're normally THAT big in all the other photos besides the hand one.... But big and deadly enough!! It really does freak me out that these exist and that it's possible they could end up in North America! :o
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ed-42.html
  • lies to my face
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    stink bugs that have invaded - Ohio.... :evil:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    complete darkness....

and now those hornets as well....

those hornets in the darkeness....LOL
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    gnarly feet.
  • gnarly feet.

What about an extra toe? An extra toe with nice feet, how do ya feel about that?
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    gnarly feet.

What about an extra toe? An extra toe with nice feet, how do ya feel about that?

I think that might be ok...

I think.
  • gnarly feet.

I think.

Yeah, as long as its a little toe, not like a second big toe. A second big toe would just be weird...and a life without flip-flops.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    halle.jpg

Not a deal breaker

I think.

Yeah, as long as its a little toe, not like a second big toe. A second big toe would just be weird...and a life without flip-flops.
    It might give the person exceptional balance though... there is something to be said for that. :lol:
    halle.jpg

Not a deal breaker

:lol::lol:
  • um, Halley Berry could have a tail, a third nipple, and a 13th toe growing out of her neck and it wouldnt be a deal breaker. :lol:
    um, Halley Berry could have a tail, a third nipple, and a 13th toe growing out of her neck and it wouldnt be a deal breaker. :lol:

New book idea?
  • um, Halley Berry could have a tail, a third nipple, and a 13th toe growing out of her neck and it wouldnt be a deal breaker. :lol:

New book idea?

:lol: Well, I got to page four and her foot fetish derailed the whole plot. In addition, I think her lawyers are already drafting a nasty cease and desist. Back to the drawing board.
    um, Halley Berry could have a tail, a third nipple, and a 13th toe growing out of her neck and it wouldnt be a deal breaker. :lol:

New book idea?

:lol: Well, I got to page four and her foot fetish derailed the whole plot. In addition, I think her lawyers are already drafting a nasty cease and desist. Back to the drawing board.

Speaking of, Jonny Bails should arrive on my doorstep today.
  • don smithdon smith Posts: 833
    police cars in my rvm!
    06/12/03,06/13/03
    10-05-04 09-09-05
    05-16-06-5-17-06-5-19-06,06-26-06-06-27-06 05-03-10 09-04-11
    07/19/13 11-15-13

• New book idea?

Speaking of, Jonny Bails should arrive on my doorstep today.

:D Cool...please dont form a negative opinion if he arrives before Ed and the boys of Pj! :P
  • trust
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    Ok to recap...

Movies about the paranormal
    those big hornets
    Complete Darkness

and...

Scarecrows, Frogs and Daddy long leg spiders (I honestly can handle ANY spider big or small EXCEPT the daddy long leg.. :? )
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."