What freaks you out?

Comments

• CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Old people
    Newspaper
    Cotton Balls
    Lipstick on stuff (coffee cups, cigarette butts, etc)
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Caveeze wrote:
    Old people
    Newspaper
    Cotton Balls

You pick up and smoke old cig butts?

That is now on my list of things that freak me out.
    Caveeze wrote:
    Old people
    Newspaper
    Cotton Balls

Ha! If I had too..

I was talking about the sight of it though.. Too much lipstick bothers me.. too much make-up bothers me..

I dont like clowns either, too much make-up reminds me of clowns..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    Caveeze wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    Old people
    Newspaper
    Cotton Balls

Ha! If I had too..

I was talking about the sight of it though.. Too much lipstick bothers me.. too much make-up bothers me..

I dont like clowns either, too much make-up reminds me of clowns..

Paging Unlost... Unlost to the clown booth.

Naahhh!! I didn't see that!! Maybe I was hammered? well, definitely I was drunk.. but still.. Love me some unlost!!
    Caveeze wrote:

Naahhh!! I didn't see that!! Maybe I was hammered? well, definitely I was drunk.. but still.. Love me some unlost!!

She has a paralyzing fear of clowns...
    Caveeze wrote:

She has a paralyzing fear of clowns...
    Ahhh I see.. very understandable with all of that fucking make-up!! what the hell is wrong with those people?
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    people.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    duska3419 wrote:
    people.
    Damn people! Who the hell do they think they are?! ;)
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • ChoccoloccotideChoccoloccotide A grass shack nailed to a pinewood floor Posts: 810
    Snakes
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    Snakes

Dogs or Canines Freak me OUT!!!

I shared. I don't feel comfortable with or around dogs. The smaller breeds are the worst.

I strongly dislike dogs.

(Chihuahuas are the freakiest thing)
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    This is going to sound really wierd but men with baby soft hands freak me out!!! :?
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    as always...when my people are not healthy or someone tries to hurt them
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    Loulou wrote:
    This is going to sound really wierd but men with baby soft hands freak me out!!! :?

:lol::lol:

I could see that.

and there's the (somewhat) opposite, Seinfeld reference - Women with man hands. :lol:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Dru_CortezDru_Cortez Posts: 953
    Ill-fitting clothes.

I'm no fashion plate,
    but have you ever seen somebody who
    tried- unsuccessfully, I might add-
    to shoehorn themselves into something
    clearly meant for a smaller human being?
    Or people that stumble around in pants
    that are clearly 2 - 3 sizes too large?
    Ergh...

Cheers.
    'Cause you don't give blood and take it back again.
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    when i'm looking through an online clothing catalogue and the image suddenly starts moving

this one's not bad, but i've seen others (i can't remember which) that photos will turn into videos on their own
    http://www.hm.com/us/the-irresistibles# ... ration=500
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    heights.
    I lost a bet...
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    shortstack wrote:
    when i'm looking through an online clothing catalogue and the image suddenly starts moving

this one's not bad, but i've seen others (i can't remember which) that photos will turn into videos on their own
    http://www.hm.com/us/the-irresistibles# ... ration=500
    :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PatrickBatemanPatrickBateman Posts: 2,243
    fife wrote:
    for some strange reason i can handle having a doctor or a nurse taking blood from me ( I even look right at the needle) but I have a hard time in watching someone putting a needle into their own body.
    same thing here...when I get IV's or blood drawn (and most times, they have difficulty and have to take a few tries) I just sit and watch, sometimes coaching them....but seeing it done to someone else, freaks me out. ( I hate having to watch it done to my 4yr old daughter who has my small veins :( )

people "cracking" their neck by twisting their head wierds me out and heights
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
    DURP wrote:
    Bats i fucking hate those damn things i have no idea why either. Damn rabbies, disease things i hate them.

But i love Batman go figure.

Those bats are one of the only creatures that will save you from mosquito bites. I would love to have a entire cave near my house.
  • ChoccoloccotideChoccoloccotide A grass shack nailed to a pinewood floor Posts: 810
    STAYSEA wrote:

Those bats are one of the only creatures that will save you from mosquito bites. I would love to have a entire cave near my house.

So true. :thumbup:
    Collectors :lol:

Rats that's why i will never ever visit India ..

The people freaked out by snakes need to get in touch with the people that are freaked out by rodents.

Limited edition collectors items... I'm freaked out. The post office has limited edition Johnny Cash stamps.
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    Dru_Cortez wrote:
    Ill-fitting clothes.

I'm no fashion plate,
    Ergh...

Cheers.

You would hate me then :D None of my clothes ever fit properly cuz I HATE shopping. Sometimes I wear shirts that are too small underneath shirts that are too big. And my pants are always too big, sliding down. It's not a fashion statement at all, it's pure incompetence on my part. I just suck at picking out clothes. I don't have the patience for it, you gotta look at everything then take whatever you think looks nice and try it on, and then it doesn't always look right cuz you're not wearing the right stuff underneath, or it might fit really well but then when you get it home it doesn't fit, or after wearing it for an hour it no longer fits...You gotta wait on line to try stuff on, you gotta wait on line to pay for things.... god kill me now. I even tried ordering shit online for a while thinking it wouldn't be as bad as the store, but the return forms, packing everything back up, you gotta get packing tape for the box, and then carrying the boxes to the UPS store or post office... I ended up donating to Salvation army about $300 worth of clothes I didn't get to return before it was too late.

I remembered another thing - possum fingers. The giant rats themselves don't scare me so much, but their god damned hands!!!! they got fingers!!!!! Sent chills down my spine.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Running out of Beer
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    Running out of Beer

That is freak out worthy! :lol: My damned rum bottle always looks fuller than it is.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    duska3419 wrote:
    Dru_Cortez wrote:
    Ill-fitting clothes.

I'm no fashion plate,
    Ergh...

Cheers.

You would hate me then :D None of my clothes ever fit properly cuz I HATE shopping. Sometimes I wear shirts that are too small underneath shirts that are too big. And my pants are always too big, sliding down. It's not a fashion statement at all, it's pure incompetence on my part. I just suck at picking out clothes. I don't have the patience for it, you gotta look at everything then take whatever you think looks nice and try it on, and then it doesn't always look right cuz you're not wearing the right stuff underneath, or it might fit really well but then when you get it home it doesn't fit, or after wearing it for an hour it no longer fits...You gotta wait on line to try stuff on, you gotta wait on line to pay for things.... god kill me now. I even tried ordering shit online for a while thinking it wouldn't be as bad as the store, but the return forms, packing everything back up, you gotta get packing tape for the box, and then carrying the boxes to the UPS store or post office... I ended up donating to Salvation army about $300 worth of clothes I didn't get to return before it was too late.
    :lol: I'm the same way. I call myself fashion-challenged. I know what is fashionable, but I just don't really have the drive or the patience to get there myself, and have a terrible eye for what looks okay on me in the store. I usually return at least half of what I bring home because it's actually unwearable, and am stunned that I bought it in the first place. :fp: ... I can't afford not to return that stuff though. I hate clothes shopping!!!! My method is to walk into a store and stand in the middle of it, turn around in a full circle once, and walk out if I don't see anything I like enough to try on... and of course half of the time when I do see something I want to try, it ends up being ridiculous. Ugh.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    duska3419 wrote:
    Dru_Cortez wrote:
    Ill-fitting clothes.

I'm no fashion plate,
    Ergh...

Cheers.

:lol: I'm the same way. I call myself fashion-challenged. I know what is fashionable, but I just don't really have the drive or the patience to get there myself, and have a terrible eye for what looks okay on me in the store. I usually return at least half of what I bring home because it's actually unwearable, and am stunned that I bought it in the first place. :fp: ... I can't afford not to return that stuff though. I hate clothes shopping!!!! My method is to walk into a store and stand in the middle of it, turn around in a full circle once, and walk out if I don't see anything I like enough to try on... and of course half of the time when I do see something I want to try, it ends up being ridiculous. Ugh.

me too!

I faced that reality when pictures were posted from Missoula and I compared them to the pics when I went to visit family in Butte...ill fitting clothes make me look fat! But, I still hold onto my CK jeans that are so ultra comfy and 4 sizes too big. :oops:

Fashion-Smashion, I don't know what is 'in' or 'trendy'...I look at stuff on the rack and think it will look alright on me, and then I try it on, and get frustrated because things look all wonky. Since my body shape is not typical, I have a hell of a time trying to find things that fit...I literally still have to shop in the junior's department. :|
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    Loulou wrote:

:lol::lol:

I could see that.

and there's the (somewhat) opposite, Seinfeld reference - Women with man hands. :lol:
    :lol::lol: yeah that's gross too! :lol:
    Men with baby soft hands always makes think of this:

scarymovie.gif
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    when i've forgotten that i've eaten beets
    did you see me? i saw you.
    shortstack wrote:
    when i've forgotten that i've eaten beets
    :shock: :lol: