• Options
    No, the person who started this thread put it up as a joke. I cry now
    Life reveals what is dealt through seasons
    Circle comes around each time
  • Options
    vedderwood wrote:
    Is this true?????

please re-read it :)
    ~It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not - ?~

~You laugh because I am different, I laugh because you are all the fucking same -?~

~Education is the most powerfull weapon you can use to change the world - Nelson Mandela~
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    now we complain over selists?? cmon u cant expect 36 songs every nights

first when are they coming to town..then ticket prices.. now aw man no new songs ?? whas wrong with tonight ??
  • Options
    vedderwoodvedderwood Posts: 2,029
    please re-read it :)

Okay, okay, I got it now....hey, you're allowed to hope and dream! Speaking of dreams, I seriously need to go to sleep...it's about 2:30AM!!! Thanks for posting!!!!
    DC 6/14/98
    NJ 8/28 & 8/29/98
    NJ 9/1 & 9/2/00
    PA 4/28/03
    NJ 7/5 & 7/6/03
    NY 7/8/03
    PA 7/12/03
    PA 10/1/04
    DC 10/11/04
    NJ 9/30 & 10/1/05
    PA 10/3/05
    NJ 5/27 & 5/28/06
    DC 5/30/06
    NJ 6/1 & 6/3/06
    WA 7/22 & 7/23/06
    IL 8/5/07
    NJ 6/19 & 6/20/08
    DC 6/22/08
    NY 6/24 & 6/25/08
    NY 7/1/08
    PA 10/27, 10/28, 10/30 & 10/31/09
  • Options
    !!!!!!!1UPDATE COMING: Source has new and complete setlist!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~You laugh because I am different, I laugh because you are all the fucking same -?~

~Education is the most powerfull weapon you can use to change the world - Nelson Mandela~
  • Options
    This mean anything REALLY good?
  • Options
    This mean anything REALLY good?

not sure yet, hang on

• Options
    not sure yet, hang on
    I hope this isn't another joke, cause that 4th encore made me cry :(
  • Options
    I hope this isn't another joke, cause that 4th encore made me cry :(

haha sorry, man but no this one seems to be for real

• Options
    I would be thrilled with tonights show... Footsteps and Release are in my top 5 pj songs ever and are pretty much the only 2 I have never heard that i really want to hear. So you add that to Nothingman, Bee Girl, Baba... and the rest of the stuff was good, its not like they played Evacuation or Cropduster all night.
    The Man has a branch office in each of our brains, his corporate emblem is a white albatross, each local rep has a cover known as the Ego, and their mission in this world is Bad Shit.
  • Options
    And you throw immortality in there, and I like this show even more.
    The Man has a branch office in each of our brains, his corporate emblem is a white albatross, each local rep has a cover known as the Ego, and their mission in this world is Bad Shit.
  • Options
    I would be thrilled with tonights show... Footsteps and Release are in my top 5 pj songs ever and are pretty much the only 2 I have never heard that i really want to hear. So you add that to Nothingman, Bee Girl, Baba... and the rest of the stuff was good, its not like they played Evacuation or Cropduster all night.
    Good point, there weren't any set killers
  • Options
    ok they played immortality, now this was a awesome show! and right after lukin-grievance!! (see updates)
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • Options
    Main set: Release, Go, Animal, Save You, Given To Fly, Corduroy, LBC, Even Flow, Betterman (/Unknown Tag), 1/2 Full, Daughter (/WMA tag/"Hello" wolfgang tag to some new baby), Wishlist, Lukin, Grievance, Immortality, Nothingman, Down, Do The Evolution, Blood

Encore 1: Footsteps, Small Town, U, Alive

Encore 2: Bee Girl, Black, Porch

Encore 3: I Believe In Miracles, Baba O'Riley, Yellow Ledbetter

Copied from the first post :) Decent looking show.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    ya think??
  • Options
    Anything else? I doubt it, but thanks for your work tonight
  • Options
    Anything else? I doubt it, but thanks for your work tonight

Its over :)

BTW anyone see the pic they are using for the complete Canadian set at bigpopposters.com? Is it my imagination or is that a sketch of Wayne Gretzky?? LOL
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    Thanks to MI6 for all the updates!

• Options
    i dunno bout anyone else but i miss the old stuff...i'd love to hear jeremy or last kiss....
  • Options
    Lass Kiss was dusted off last night...
    Shows
    10/31/93 Berkeley 10/01/94 Bridge 06/24/95 S.F.
    11/04/95 San Jose 10/19/96 Bridge
    07/16/98 Sacramento 07/21/98 Seattle
    10/31/00 Mountain View 08/04/01 Ralph Nader Rally
    10/21/01 Bridge 12/08,09/02 Seattle
    06/01/03 Mountain View 09/01/05 THE GORGE
  • Options
    swedeswede Posts: 558
    i know some very happy people
  • Options
    have another look at that setlist
    you wanna tell me that you wouldn't have wanted to be there last night?
    "You're always saying that there's something wrong,...."

Saturday June 28th 2003 Toronto, ON
    Monday September 12th 2005 London, ON
    Tuesday September 13th 2005 Hamilton, ON
    Monday September 19th 2005 Toronto, ON
    Tuesday May 9th 2006 Toronto, ON
    Wednesday May 10th 2006 Toronto, ON
  • Options
    I don't know what it felt like in Vancouver, but it's really an average show, many "big hits" (if there is such thing with PJ), and most of the "more obscure" songs left out...not talking about the lost dogs, I'm referring to the official albums...

...and I can't understand why the guys love 1/2 Full and LBC so much...there are definitely better songs on Riot Act...

as I said, they might have been just a little bit tired and turned off tonight, they're human...I wish all my Canadian friends a great tour, but this wasn't a roaring way of starting...
    so here I go
    I'm finally on my way
    once I said goodbye
    that was my last wave
    here I am on the
    on the open road
    I've never felt better
    than when I am alone
    (thank you dear L.!!!)
  • Options
    The Gorge show had to have taken alot out of them... hell I was just watching and I was drained afterwards.
    Shows
  • Options
    why are so many people upset at PJ? Find another band!!!!!!!!!! It's impossible to please everybody every night. Coldplay plays 14 songs -- PJ plays 25 - 35 songs, do the math. Plus they put their heart and soul into each and every one of them.
    "You're always saying that there's something wrong,...."

Saturday June 28th 2003 Toronto, ON
    Monday September 12th 2005 London, ON
    Tuesday September 13th 2005 Hamilton, ON
    Monday September 19th 2005 Toronto, ON
    Tuesday May 9th 2006 Toronto, ON
    Wednesday May 10th 2006 Toronto, ON
  • Options
    swedeswede Posts: 558
    I don't know what it felt like in Vancouver, but it's really an average show, many "big hits" (if there is such thing with PJ), and most of the "more obscure" songs left out...not talking about the lost dogs, I'm referring to the official albums...

...and I can't understand why the guys love 1/2 Full and LBC so much...there are definitely better songs on Riot Act...

as I said, they might have been just a little bit tired and turned off tonight, they're human...I wish all my Canadian friends a great tour, but this wasn't a roaring way of starting...

i think its a top set... and i think 1/2 full is unreal. the guitar work is some of best of mikes work in my view. having immortality and nothingman... oh dear i think that is just about as cool as anything. having go then animal - freakin awesome as is hearing footsteps.

yes i wish i was at this concert
  • Options
    why are so many people upset at PJ? Find another band!!!!!!!!!! It's impossible to please everybody every night. Coldplay plays 14 songs -- PJ plays 25 - 35 songs, do the math. Plus they put their heart and soul into each and every one of them.

Who's mad at PJ? I think people are just making observations after such a unique show at the Gorge... put the two setlists on paper together and Vancouver list just doesnt have the wow factor, none the less it looks like a great show. I would have rather heard Immortality or Grievance instead of Last Kiss.
    I also wasnt there in BC so I cant say how they played or sounded... but I dont think anyone posting in this thread is mad... maybe Im wrong though

Edit

Yeah Go and Animal are great right after Release... but that order has been done before.
    Shows
  • Options
    damn just got back and what a show. Definitely the best Vancouver show I have seen with the band. show almost went 2.5 hours...started at 9pm and went to 1120...