Options

Vancouver Setlist

Eddie_Vedder_83Eddie_Vedder_83 Posts: 281
edited September 2005 in Given To Fly (live)
Updated (Wishlist, Grievance and Immortality)

Supersuckers set: Ed came out to sing on an unknown song.

Main set: Release, Go, Animal, Save You, Given To Fly, Corduroy, LBC, Even Flow, Betterman (/Unknown Tag), 1/2 Full, Daughter (/WMA tag/"Hello" wolfgang tag to some new baby), Wishlist, Lukin, Grievance, Immortality, Nothingman, Down, Do The Evolution, Blood

Encore 1: Footsteps, Small Town, U, Alive

Encore 2: Bee Girl, Black, Porch

Encore 3: I Believe In Miracles, Baba O'Riley, Yellow Ledbetter

Notes: There was a baby there that Ed said he was just born named Wolfgang and he asked everyone to sing "hello wolfgang" so he could feel the vibrations at his first live show. During the "Yeah" chant in Alive Ed just stared out at the crowd because they were so loud, every single person was screaming "Yeah". He came back and said not only are they good singers but they're the loudest mother fuckers too. Lots of energy at this show, which might compromise the seeminly standard setlist.

(Thanks to MI6 at RM)

to see the poster of tonight go to http://www.bigpopposters.com/ and look up Pearl Jam.

disclaimer: no disrespect to the other thread, but this way it goes faster as Jim proved yesterday.
~It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not - ?~

~You laugh because I am different, I laugh because you are all the fucking same -?~

~Education is the most powerfull weapon you can use to change the world - Nelson Mandela~
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    The other thread says 1/2 Full was played after Betterman. Not saying you're wrong, just wondering if you're missing that before Daughter or if Daughter was before 1/2 Full. Hell, maybe 1/2 Full wasn't even played.
  • Options
    WMA tagged on daughter!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!! By far the BEST Daughter tag - It's OK is a distant second!
    Goddamn, I was hoping they'd pull out a full version of WMA this tour, but gotta love the tag anyway!
  • Options
    ms11781 wrote:
    The other thread says 1/2 Full was played after Betterman. Not saying you're wrong, just wondering if you're missing that before Daughter or if Daughter was before 1/2 Full. Hell, maybe 1/2 Full wasn't even played.

you are right, i messed up thanks its fixed

~You laugh because I am different, I laugh because you are all the fucking same -?~

~Education is the most powerfull weapon you can use to change the world - Nelson Mandela~
  • Options
    Pretty unusual for Betterman and Daughter to show up this early in the set, though more unusual for Betterman. I wonder what the boys have in store. BTW, thanks for doing this Eddie_Vedder_03.
  • Options
    SO FAR.... MEDIOCRE. hmmmmm. Wonder what they'll pull out later in the show
  • Options
    Lukin
    Thanks for this Thijs. After the day I've had I'm enjoying getting to sit back and enjoy :)
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    SO FAR.... MEDIOCRE. hmmmmm. Wonder what they'll pull out later in the show

I assume you mean mediocre as far as the number of times all these songs have been played live and not the songs themselves.
  • Options
    Lukin
    Thanks for this Thijs. After the day I've had I'm enjoying getting to sit back and enjoy :)

no problem

• Options
    ms11781 wrote:
    I assume you mean mediocre as far as the number of times all these songs have been played live and not the songs themselves.

yup, Im sure the crowd up there was Stoked after seeing the rarities the past 2 shows. But who knows, they may bring out Rodman again for the encore. Then again..... NAH
  • Options
    thank you so much!!!! Please keep it coming if you can.....
    and love, what a different life had I not had this love with you.
  • Options
    aww Nothingman :)
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    Always makes me happy to see Nothingman on a setlist.
    The Man has a branch office in each of our brains, his corporate emblem is a white albatross, each local rep has a cover known as the Ego, and their mission in this world is Bad Shit.
  • Options
    Seems like a normal setlist, nothing new or unoriginal so far
    Life reveals what is dealt through seasons
    Circle comes around each time
  • Options
    I'm looking at RM and you are way ahead of the board...you MUST be in chat. SWEEEET!
    LOVE Down!
  • Options
    15 songs? hmmmmm. seems a little short for a main set?
    somthing fishy here....
  • Options
    nothing great tonight, standard set, older set actually, maybe a Jeremy coming up, wonder if thelly hit us w a suprise in the encore
    "no more crowbars to my head"
  • Options
    Blood! ALL RIGHT!!
    Rockin song! I love it. Nothing will top seeing Mikey smash that guitar at the Key in 02 tho. Ahhh good times :)
  • Options
    ParksyParksy Posts: 1,678
    I have to agree with what some people are saying on here..

very basic set so far. Last night's Gorge show was simply mindboggling. Hopefully they'll pull out some rarities for my brother who is currently at the show in Vancouver.

:)

by the way, hello everyone :)
    Toronto 2000
    Buffalo, Phoenix, Toronto 2003
    Boston I&II 2004
    Kitchener, Hamilton, London, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2005
    Toronto I&II, Las Vegas 2006
    Chicago Lollapalooza 2007
    Toronto, Seattle I&II, Vancouver, Philly I,II,III,IV 2009
    Cleveland, Buffalo 2010
    Toronto I&II 2011
    Buffalo 2013
    Toronto I&II 2016
    10C: 220xxx
  • Options
    Supersuckers set: Ed came out to sing on an unknown song.

Main set: Release, Go, Animal, Save You, Given To Fly, Corduroy, LBC, Even Flow, Betterman, 1/2 Full, Daughter (/WMA tag/"Hello" wolfgang tag to some new baby), Lukin, Nothingman, Down, Do The Evolution, Blood

boys are taking a break now

Encore 1:

to see the poster of tonight go to http://www.bigpopposters.com/ and look up Pearl Jam.

disclaimer: no disrespect to the other thread, but this way it goes faster as Jim proved yesterday.

"speaking as a pj fan whom has been spoiled big time the last couple of days"

this set looks kinda lame

• Options
    I was waiting to see what tonights set was before buyin the Gorge. Well, so far, it's a DEFINITE buy for GORGE
  • Options
    ParksyParksy Posts: 1,678
    to be honest..

i kind of expected this. The Gorge is such a nice venue.. plus its PJ's home state. I figured they would REALLY bust out for it. I think for the CDN tour they'll be pumping out some gems but not every night. just an opinion.
    Toronto 2000
    Buffalo, Phoenix, Toronto 2003
    Boston I&II 2004
    Kitchener, Hamilton, London, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2005
    Toronto I&II, Las Vegas 2006
    Chicago Lollapalooza 2007
    Toronto, Seattle I&II, Vancouver, Philly I,II,III,IV 2009
    Cleveland, Buffalo 2010
    Toronto I&II 2011
    Buffalo 2013
    Toronto I&II 2016
    10C: 220xxx
  • Options
    Footsteps, that's better
  • Options
    Holy Footsteps!
  • Options
    Only Leash will save this set. :)
  • Options
    Only Leash will save this set. :)

Agreed. Spoiled or not, those fans up in Canada have been waiting a good while. Yes first night there, but pretty mediocre set for those fans up there. Play LEASH you pussies:) heeheh
  • Options
    Alive is next
  • Options
    Alive is next

Wow - good prediction!
  • Options
    I feel bad for Canada, if this is the opening set they get. I mean, after witnessing last night, they were probably hoping for something bigger.
  • Options
    imagine if u had never seen pj before, what songs would u want to hear??? im pretty sure any pj virgin would b happy 2 c this concert....
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • Options
    Alive is next

i love alive, fuck you
    9-1-00, 9-2-00, 4-28-03, 5-3-03, 7-1-03, 7-2-03, 7-3-03, 7-5-03, 7-6-03, 7-8-03, 7-9-03, 7-12-03, 10-1-04, 9-30-05, 10-1-05, 10-3-05, 5-13-06, 5-27-06, 5-28-06, 6-1-06, 6-3-06, 6-19-08, 6-20-08, 6-24-08 and 6-25-08.