Options

Vancouver Setlist

Comments

• Options
    imagine if u had never seen pj before, what songs would u want to hear??? im pretty sure any pj virgin would b happy 2 c this concert....

very good point, but i believe they played Vancouver also on the Riot Act tour....so i kinda understand the dissapointment
    ~It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not - ?~

~You laugh because I am different, I laugh because you are all the fucking same -?~

~Education is the most powerfull weapon you can use to change the world - Nelson Mandela~
  • Options
    haha. beegirl.
  • Options
    evenflow82evenflow82 Posts: 3,848
    15 songs? hmmmmm. seems a little short for a main set?
    somthing fishy here....

Ahem, check out St. Paul 03. That was barely even a concert.
    I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.
    -Christopher Walken

you're=you are
    your=showing ownership

The truth has a well known liberal bias.
    -Stephen Colbert
  • Options
    I dunno. Let's just hope this is the calm before the storm.
  • Options
    I dunno. Let's just hope this is the calm before the storm.

I hope so, or those Canadians are gonna be pissed!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    vedderwoodvedderwood Posts: 2,029
    Well, maybe PJ is assuming that a lot of the people at the show tonight will be at more of the Canadian shows on this mini tour, so they can spread the rarities throughout the tour???? Just a thought/guess???
    DC 6/14/98
    NJ 8/28 & 8/29/98
    NJ 9/1 & 9/2/00
    PA 4/28/03
    NJ 7/5 & 7/6/03
    NY 7/8/03
    PA 7/12/03
    PA 10/1/04
    DC 10/11/04
    NJ 9/30 & 10/1/05
    PA 10/3/05
    NJ 5/27 & 5/28/06
    DC 5/30/06
    NJ 6/1 & 6/3/06
    WA 7/22 & 7/23/06
    IL 8/5/07
    NJ 6/19 & 6/20/08
    DC 6/22/08
    NY 6/24 & 6/25/08
    NY 7/1/08
    PA 10/27, 10/28, 10/30 & 10/31/09
  • Options
    It's over? Just like that?
    Life reveals what is dealt through seasons
    Circle comes around each time
  • Options
    Well im out for the night. Hardly a stellar show, setlist wise. Defintiley gettin the GORGE now. Of course knowing my luck, the next show will be the whole lost dogs cd. owell. Peace!
  • Options
    I just got another phone call. No songs playing...not sure if it was an encore break or the end of the show. Couldn't hear a word Vedhead27 was saying.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    what an odd show, not really bad though, just odd... maybe they were burned out from last night or something...
    The Man has a branch office in each of our brains, his corporate emblem is a white albatross, each local rep has a cover known as the Ego, and their mission in this world is Bad Shit.
  • Options
    That can't be it.... 22 songs? Is that the shortest setlist ever?
  • Options
    That can't be it.... 22 songs? Is that the shortest setlist ever?

Your right..they did Porch after Black according to the setlist on page 1 of this thread. Must be an encore break.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    It's over? Just like that?

Maybe they just got word their Canadian citizenship got approved and they had to abruptly leave to finish up paperwork :)
  • Options
    looks like they shot their wad last night.
    Take time to see the sky,
    Find shapes in the clouds.
    Hear the murmur of the wind
    and touch the cool water.
    Walk softly,
    we are intruders,
    tolerated briefly
    In an infinite universe.
  • Options
    ahhhh.... there we go, porch.... lets see this shit pick up a bit!
  • Options
    I don't think the concert is over. I WOULDN'T be suprised if they came roaring back with a third encore of super rare stuff.

from 36 songs (well, 21 on the bootleg since apparently two pj songs as one is the "cool" thing to do) to 22 would be a hell of a drop off.
    -Christopher Walken

you're=you are
    your=showing ownership

-Stephen Colbert
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    here comes free world
  • Options
    evenflow82 wrote:
    I don't think the concert is over. I WOULDN'T be suprised if they came roaring back with a third encore of super rare stuff.

from 36 songs (well, 21 on the bootleg since apparently two pj songs as one is the "cool" thing to do) to 22 would be a hell of a drop off.

I wouldn't count on it...I'm thinking out come the covers..and MAYBE Crapshoot.
  • Options
    HA HA! Can I call it??

Miracles! out come the covers :)
  • Options
    HA HA! Can I call it??

Miracles! out come the covers :)

VERY INTERESTED if this biatch shows up on the new download system. Hmmmmmm?
  • Options
    VERY INTERESTED if this biatch shows up on the new download system. Hmmmmmm?

miracles was on the gorge download.
    Take time to see the sky,
    Find shapes in the clouds.
    Hear the murmur of the wind
    and touch the cool water.
    Walk softly,
    we are intruders,
    tolerated briefly
    In an infinite universe.
  • Options
    evenflow82 wrote:

what if they were just tired, after having played such a long show last night and having travelled from Washington to Vancouver? I understand the fans, of course, but you also have to understand these guys...
    so here I go
    I'm finally on my way
    once I said goodbye
    that was my last wave
    here I am on the
    on the open road
    I've never felt better
    than when I am alone
    (thank you dear L.!!!)
  • Options
    toronado10 wrote:
    miracles was on the gorge download.

Wonder if Tom just acted like a prick and didn't want it on there then? Very strange
  • Options
    what if they were just tired, after having played such a long show last night and having travelled from Washington to Vancouver? I understand the fans, of course, but you also have to understand these guys...

I feel like that's what happened with Hershey, PA 2003....the night before was Mansfield where they played 45 songs, so I was totally hoping for a "Mansfield the second" at Hershey, but that didn't quite happen!
    DC 6/14/98
    NJ 8/28 & 8/29/98
    NJ 9/1 & 9/2/00
    PA 4/28/03
    NJ 7/5 & 7/6/03
    NY 7/8/03
    PA 7/12/03
    PA 10/1/04
    DC 10/11/04
    NJ 9/30 & 10/1/05
    PA 10/3/05
    NJ 5/27 & 5/28/06
    DC 5/30/06
    NJ 6/1 & 6/3/06
    WA 7/22 & 7/23/06
    IL 8/5/07
    NJ 6/19 & 6/20/08
    DC 6/22/08
    NY 6/24 & 6/25/08
    NY 7/1/08
    PA 10/27, 10/28, 10/30 & 10/31/09
  • Options
    RM is only showing Baba, no Miracles
  • Options
    Is Baba the end?
  • Options
    Ya, I wasn't expecting gorge two, and this is all well and good. I just hope the tour doesn't play out like this (night two, so so, night three, lets just play twenty songs and get some rest). I'll be seeing them in thunder bay and that's the third of three nights in a row the guys will play.
    It's nice that evacuation hasn't showed up yet (knock on wood, they'll end the show with it).
    -Christopher Walken

you're=you are
    your=showing ownership

-Stephen Colbert
  • Options
    Well, with the Gorge being pronounced as a WARM UP show, I expected more than this, but oh well.
  • Options
    Yellow Ledbetter
  • Options
    evenflow82 wrote:
    Ya, I wasn't expecting gorge two, and this is all well and good. I just hope the tour doesn't play out like this (night two, so so, night three, lets just play twenty songs and get some rest). I'll be seeing them in thunder bay and that's the third of three nights in a row the guys will play.
    It's nice that evacuation hasn't showed up yet (knock on wood, they'll end the show with it).

If that's the pattern that I'm screwed because AC and Philly are last....we'll just get Yellow Ledbetter and Baba and call it a night! Hahaha
    DC 6/14/98
    NJ 8/28 & 8/29/98
    NJ 9/1 & 9/2/00
    PA 4/28/03
    NJ 7/5 & 7/6/03
    NY 7/8/03
    PA 7/12/03
    PA 10/1/04
    DC 10/11/04
    NJ 9/30 & 10/1/05
    PA 10/3/05
    NJ 5/27 & 5/28/06