Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

***YIELD Campaign Cincinnati 2006***

1235716

Comments

  • YieldInHidingYieldInHiding Posts: 1,818
    grace6697 wrote:
    good karma for us, is good karma for you.

    :)

    I just saw a commercial for financial services. The slogan? "Make it happen." ;)
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
  • IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,772
    Danny Boy wrote:
    Interpreters???

    Yes... interpreters. :D

    What do they do? :D;)
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine


    "Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • grace6697grace6697 Posts: 1,191
    I just saw a commercial for financial services. The slogan? "Make it happen." ;)


    noted. i swear.

    current problem is this. becks and i are without tickets. i don't want to fly out there for really shitty seats.
    take your money and your drugs.
  • YieldInHidingYieldInHiding Posts: 1,818
    grace6697 wrote:
    noted. i swear.

    current problem is this. becks and i are without tickets. i don't want to fly out there for really shitty seats.

    Nice sig. :D Maybe some nice AMERICANS can help you out with some tickets.
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,733
    Okay:

    1) YIELD postcards start going daily today to the Ten Club.

    2) The Philly YIELD flag has made its appearance at some east coast shows. It will appear again at Pittsburg (night before Cincy)

    3) Jen's "YIELD NIGHT IN CINCY 6/24/06" sign has made its appearance at some east coast shows. The band has seen it. They will see it again at Pittsburg

    4) Everyone, start sending in your postcards. Don't be a dick or annoying; just ask, be simple. They'll get it.

    5) See you at teh CCFA Fundraiser.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • grace6697grace6697 Posts: 1,191
    fanch75 wrote:
    Okay:

    1) YIELD postcards start going daily today to the Ten Club.

    2) The Philly YIELD flag has made its appearance at some east coast shows. It will appear again at Pittsburg (night before Cincy)

    3) Jen's "YIELD NIGHT IN CINCY 6/24/06" sign has made its appearance at some east coast shows. The band has seen it. They will see it again at Pittsburg

    4) Everyone, start sending in your postcards. Don't be a dick or annoying; just ask, be simple. They'll get it.

    5) See you at teh CCFA Fundraiser.

    i will be bringing the STONE GOSSARD APPROVED *yes way to no way* sign.
    take your money and your drugs.
  • PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TNPosts: 4,154
    Grace in Cincy. It's a Christmas miracle.

    PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

    Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • jlew24asujlew24asu Posts: 10,118
    fanch75 wrote:
    Okay:

    1) YIELD postcards start going daily today to the Ten Club.

    2) The Philly YIELD flag has made its appearance at some east coast shows. It will appear again at Pittsburg (night before Cincy)

    3) Jen's "YIELD NIGHT IN CINCY 6/24/06" sign has made its appearance at some east coast shows. The band has seen it. They will see it again at Pittsburg

    4) Everyone, start sending in your postcards. Don't be a dick or annoying; just ask, be simple. They'll get it.

    5) See you at teh CCFA Fundraiser.


    what is a yield postcard?
  • Give the campaigns a rest you ingrates. Just shut up and enjoy the setlist. Man you guys are whiny b!t<hes.
  • PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TNPosts: 4,154
    Give the campaigns a rest you ingrates. Just shut up and enjoy the setlist. Man you guys are whiny b!t<hes.

    Thank you for your crustructive criticism.

    PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

    Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,733
    Give the campaigns a rest you ingrates. Just shut up and enjoy the setlist. Man you guys are whiny b!t<hes.

    Go post in another thread then.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • RockKingRockKing Posts: 431
    Give the campaigns a rest you ingrates. Just shut up and enjoy the setlist. Man you guys are whiny b!t<hes.

    Whiny? Maybe, I guess. But I look at it more as being passionate. We all love YIELD and want to hear as many songs as possible from the greatest album ever made. If that makes me whiny, so be it. If I were in a band, I would LOVE the fact that so many fans were so passionate about something I created, though. We will not yield to pressure from those who don't understand (bad pun intended).
    --"I'm like an opening band for the sun"

    --"We’re taking pills to get along with life… the pills are YIELD and PJ’s music. Then we create words to call our own = our analysis of YIELD." - YIH
  • grace6697grace6697 Posts: 1,191
    Grace in Cincy. It's a Christmas miracle.

    PBM

    will i get a present? :)
    take your money and your drugs.
  • londonrockslondonrocks Posts: 177
    I hope they play no yield at all at the show, just to spite you.

    stupid fucking campaigns.
  • grace6697grace6697 Posts: 1,191
    I hope they play no yield at all at the show, just to spite you.

    stupid fucking campaigns.


    1. fuck off.
    2. i am usually anti campaigns, but this one won't be one that drags on for years and years. we just need to make them aware of the midwest/yield connection.

    POSTCARDS UPDATE:
    got a text from YIH and he says we need to get it together. becks519 has agreed to be project manager if no one else wants the position. it must be said however that she is primarily a no code fan, although she does have a "sincere appreciation of yield".

    please advise.
    take your money and your drugs.
  • PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TNPosts: 4,154
    grace6697 wrote:
    2. i am usually anti campaigns, but this one won't be one that drags on for years and years. we just need to make them aware of the midwest/yield connection.

    Agree. This isn't something we'll carry on from town to town. Cincy is our predetermined spot and has been for quite some time. If (when :D) it happens great, if not no big deal.

    PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

    Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,733
    YIELD Postcard #1 hath been senteth.........

    I'm on my way to a "Fanch is leaving the company" party. See ya'll on the otha side, playas
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,733
    I hope they play no yield at all at the show, just to spite you.

    stupid fucking campaigns.


    I hope you get the riot act album 2 & a half times. SO there.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • YieldInHidingYieldInHiding Posts: 1,818
    grace6697 wrote:
    1. fuck off.
    2. i am usually anti campaigns, but this one won't be one that drags on for years and years. we just need to make them aware of the midwest/yield connection.

    POSTCARDS UPDATE:
    got a text from YIH and he says we need to get it together. becks519 has agreed to be project manager if no one else wants the position. it must be said however that she is primarily a no code fan, although she does have a "sincere appreciation of yield".

    please advise.

    Wow, lots of animosity towards our little project here. Why the hate towards YIELD lovers? Envy is a dirty animal.

    I'd like to know what post card Fanch sent and what becs has created for us to send out. It'd be great if we had something to download that was similar so we have uniformity on this thing.
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
  • YieldInHidingYieldInHiding Posts: 1,818
    bump for the Day crew....

    What's going on with the post cards?
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
  • YieldInHidingYieldInHiding Posts: 1,818
    BeerBaron wrote:
    Post Cards? I have only skimmed the majority of this thread. Can someone please fill me in on this whole post card thing?

    The plan was to send in post cards to the band to show our desire for YIELD in the Natti. Grace's roommate was designated project manager for this, but I have yet to see any update.
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,733
    Postcard #2 went out this morn

    YIELD baby, YIELD!

    Cincy baby, CINCY!

    WE need to start chatting this thread up, a la teh Philly threads.

    When is everyone arriving? YIH, when does your plane land?
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • YieldInHidingYieldInHiding Posts: 1,818
    fanch75 wrote:
    Postcard #2 went out this morn

    YIELD baby, YIELD!

    Cincy baby, CINCY!

    WE need to start chatting this thread up, a la teh Philly threads.

    When is everyone arriving? YIH, when does your plane land?

    Not totally sure, but I think 1230 or so. What post cards are you sending out? Just Cincy Natti ones?
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
  • PJaholicPJaholic Posts: 81
    I truly hope this works for you guys!!!!!

    That would kick ass if they actually mention something about it at the show.
    Damn I wish I could be there :(
    "i'm lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side"
  • YieldInHidingYieldInHiding Posts: 1,818
    PJaholic wrote:
    I truly hope this works for you guys!!!!!

    That would kick ass if they actually mention something about it at the show.
    Damn I wish I could be there :(

    We wish you could be around here more than just on YIELD Night. ;)
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,733
    Not totally sure, but I think 1230 or so. What post cards are you sending out? Just Cincy Natti ones?

    Yeah, just Cincy postcards, no biggie. I didn't design a postcard or anything
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • YieldInHidingYieldInHiding Posts: 1,818
    fanch75 wrote:
    Yeah, just Cincy postcards, no biggie. I didn't design a postcard or anything

    Maybe you could buy a bunch for us and the YFC accounting dept will reimburse you. :)
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,733
    Maybe you could buy a bunch for us and the YFC accounting dept will reimburse you. :)

    this is a good idea, but considering how late we are in teh game, it is best for folks to just start sending right away!
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • YieldInHidingYieldInHiding Posts: 1,818
    fanch75 wrote:
    this is a good idea, but considering how late we are in teh game, it is best for folks to just start sending right away!

    Yeah but if I send a Des Moines post card, it'll just confuse Stone. :D
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
  • YieldInHidingYieldInHiding Posts: 1,818
    grace6697 wrote:
    *may* is for wussies. put your money where your mouth is. :)

    all the cool kids are doing it.

    RE: PhillyPJ's attendance.

    Pledge Grace is coming into her own.... :D
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
Sign In or Register to comment.