**Official PJ @ Tweeter Center RV Tailgate Pre-Game Party Thread**

Comments

• thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    How does it feel to be playing for the state championship?

GAY.
    hahaha great ep!

oh im sorry, i thought this was america? hahahaha!!!!!! then the "youre the best" music tops it off! :)
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
    vedderwood wrote:
    5. I thought I told you guys this before...You all have to be nice to Julie

:D
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • BubbaBirchBubbaBirch Posts: 1,977
    chromiam wrote:
    mornin'

BA- bite the bullet and change your damn flight.. yeah I know its easy for me to say since I'm not paying double just to change a flight but fuck it..

Anyone have suggestions on a cell phone carrier for me?? Since Cingular decided to fuck with my service last night and I don't actually have a contract with them anymore, I decided to look for a new carrier. Any suggestions would be appreicated.. thanks

:D

I used to have AT&T and Cingular but back when I had them their service sucked and I would always have dropped calls. I've been with Verizon for about 6 years now and have never had any issues about getting a signal or dropping calls. The only drawback I see to Verizon over any of the other carriers is that they are not international....but how many times is that going to really affect you.
  • Solat13Solat13 Posts: 6,996
    grace6697 wrote:
    sports=stupid.

Boo!!!
    - Busted down the pretext
    - 8/28/98
    - 9/2/00
    - 4/28/03, 5/3/03, 7/3/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/9/03, 7/11/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03
    - 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04
    - 9/11/05, 9/12/05, 9/13/05, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 10/3/05
    - 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 6/23/06, 7/22/06, 7/23/06, 12/2/06, 12/9/06
    - 8/2/07, 8/5/07
    - 6/19/08, 6/20/08, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 7/1/08
    - 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 9/21/09, 9/22/09, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    - 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 10/23/10, 10/24/10
    - 9/11/11, 9/12/11
    - 10/18/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 11/30/13, 12/4/13
  • Solat13Solat13 Posts: 6,996
    thatgirl wrote:
    hahaha great ep!

oh im sorry, i thought this was america? hahahaha!!!!!! then the "youre the best" music tops it off! :)

Pueblo es no bueno.
    - Busted down the pretext
    - 8/28/98
    - 9/2/00
    - 4/28/03, 5/3/03, 7/3/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/9/03, 7/11/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03
    - 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04
    - 9/11/05, 9/12/05, 9/13/05, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 10/3/05
    - 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 6/23/06, 7/22/06, 7/23/06, 12/2/06, 12/9/06
    - 8/2/07, 8/5/07
    - 6/19/08, 6/20/08, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 7/1/08
    - 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 9/21/09, 9/22/09, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    - 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 10/23/10, 10/24/10
    - 9/11/11, 9/12/11
    - 10/18/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 11/30/13, 12/4/13
    Bubba wrote:
    I used to have AT&T and Cingular but back when I had them their service sucked and I would always have dropped calls. I've been with Verizon for about 6 years now and have never had any issues about getting a signal or dropping calls. The only drawback I see to Verizon over any of the other carriers is that they are not international....but how many times is that going to really affect you.
    see i have no probs w/cingular now. eer i mean any problems i had were not in regards to the service they provided, more or less the piece of shit phones that nokia produced. cingular is great bc its unlimited mobile to mobile and the rollover, no matter how much i gab its impossible for me to go over my minutes!!
    Solat13 wrote:
    Pueblo es no bueno.
    HAHAHAHA
    he had the translation book there with him! LOL!

whaddya wanna do about it? hhahahaha
    then stan kept doin the thing that the kid from dazed and confused does, i actually just picked up on that for the first time last night :)
  • chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    Bubba wrote:

I had Verizon before and my biggest problem with them is their phones.. they suck. The selection sucks and I am not a big fan of LG phones. Cingular really hasn't been bad but after what I heard this morning its time for a change. They suspended my service because my payment 30 days late (they say). I asked how it could be 30 days late when the due date was the 30th and today is the 8th... repsonse, they bill for the previous month i.e. billed end of may for april/may. I don't see how a bill can be 30 days late if the due date was only a week eariler. So goodbye Cingular....
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
    This is true, I do like that Cingular has the rollover minutes. Verizon has the free mobil to mobil as well. The one thing I do like about TMobil and Cingular is that you dont have to wait 2 years to upgrade your phone. With TMobil & Cingular, when I was looking, I remember them telling me one was like 6 months, the other was like 12 months. For someone like me who likes to have a new toy every so often, thats nice. What annoyed me is that they were selling the phone I wanted for like $49.00 and for me to buy it, since I wasnt eligible for my 2yr upgrade, I would have had to pay full price for the phone, which was like $400+.....Im like, I dont want the phone for free, just let me buy it for what you are charging the others!! I fought with them and told them I would just pay the $175 early termination fee and then go join Cingular and get the phone I wanted for $49.00 and it would still be cheaper then buying the phone at full price...finally they caved and let me upgrade!! :)

Sorry for the rambling on there!!
    chromiam wrote:
    I had Verizon before and my biggest problem with them is their phones.. they suck. The selection sucks and I am not a big fan of LG phones. Cingular really hasn't been bad but after what I heard this morning its time for a change. They suspended my service because my payment 30 days late (they say). I asked how it could be 30 days late when the due date was the 30th and today is the 8th... repsonse, they bill for the previous month i.e. billed end of may for april/may. I don't see how a bill can be 30 days late if the due date was only a week eariler. So goodbye Cingular....

I only buy Motorola phones! Never had a problem with any of them. You're right though, Verizon always seems to be the last provider to get the newer phones. Like I know Cingular is going to have new phones coming out around August of this year....I bet at that time, Verizon will just be getting that Sliver phone or whatever its called that Cingular has had for over a year now.
    chromiam wrote:
    go online and view your bill there, i dont go by what the say on the phone, half the time those people are talking to you from another country. but tech they have the right to suspend your service even if your payment is a day late...
    Bubba wrote:
    I only buy Motorola phones! Never had a problem with any of them. You're right though, Verizon always seems to be the last provider to get the newer phones. Like I know Cingular is going to have new phones coming out around August of this year....I bet at that time, Verizon will just be getting that Sliver phone or whatever its called that Cingular has had for over a year now.
    i love to get new phones, only problem being is that i pay a buttload for ringtones and shit and they are non transferrable. :(
    thatgirl wrote:
    i love to get new phones, only problem being is that i pay a buttload for ringtones and shit and they are non transferrable. :(

Haha, I know, I just started using those ringback tones, I have 7 PJ songs randomly playing when you call my phone for your listening enjoyment...LOL, I always hate that when you upgrade they cant move those to your new phone, you know they can do it, but they wont! Bastards!!

After I fought with them, I am on a plan now where after 1yr, I can upgrade my phone for $20 instead of waiting for my 2yr window and I already have my new phone picked out....now I just gotta wait til August!!! It cost a lil more but I get a discount through work so that offset the cost of the increase. I think now I have free nights & weekends, free mobil to mobil, and 800 minutes/month. I hardly ever go near that...Im a texter, not a talker. Im on the phone all day at work so I guess thats why I dont like talking on the phone when I leave here.
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    Mornin', yawll.

I have Sprint. I love them. I want a razor phone but I can't buy one due to a huge, thyck, round-azz discount I'll get if I wait until Sept to buy it.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
    thatgirl wrote:
    go online and view your bill there, i dont go by what the say on the phone, half the time those people are talking to you from another country. but tech they have the right to suspend your service even if your payment is a day late...

Ohh I know that.. funny thing is I have always paid the bill the beginning of the month (late) even though it is due at the end, since I only get paid once a month, at the end of the month. For over 2 years I have done this and not a problem ever... the rep on the phone today tells me they didn't suspend me out of courtesy.. a 2 year long courtesy....
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

chromiam wrote:
    Ohh I know that.. funny thing is I have always paid the bill the beginning of the month (late) even though it is due at the end, since I only get paid once a month, at the end of the month. For over 2 years I have done this and not a problem ever... the rep on the phone today tells me they didn't suspend me out of courtesy.. a 2 year long courtesy....
    well then in all fairness you got lucky getting away with it all that time...
    i didnt think cingular still sold zach morris phones to people????
  • Barely AliveBarely Alive Posts: 1,271
    Bubba wrote:
    They cover these songs?!?!? Is there a CD anywhere with these?? I'd love to hear them.
    Limewire perhaps.
    I was being extra lame Julie style yesterday and DL's a Breath ringer thinkin it would be like the ring back tunes...wrong! it's a 2 1/1 second loop of the song. Sucks. $1.99 down the drain.
    cheapest tix for the dallas game on stubhub are $286 :(
    I was being extra lame Julie style yesterday and DL's a Breath ringer thinkin it would be like the ring back tunes...wrong! it's a 2 1/1 second loop of the song. Sucks. $1.99 down the drain.
    no shit sherlock
    thats why its called "preview" before you buy it!
    thatgirl wrote:
    well then in all fairness you got lucky getting away with it all that time...
    i didnt think cingular still sold zach morris phones to people????

got away with what??? they got their money every month and I believe I even paid a late fee every month... which I'm not complaining about. My complaint is why all of a sudden make a stand especially after my contract has expired. And I believe my phone is smaller than yours... I don't know how you would dial any numbers if it wasn't ;)

Hello sprint....

Admin

thatgirl wrote:

old news.....

Admin

chromiam wrote:
    got away with what??? they got their money every month and I believe I even paid a late fee every month... which I'm not complaining about. My complaint is why all of a sudden make a stand especially after my contract has expired. And I believe my phone is smaller than yours... I don't know how you would dial any numbers if it wasn't ;)

Hello sprint....
    god, we hear this everyday, people calling in crying asking why we sued them, they were "current on their payment arrangement" blahblahblah...
    check your agreement, any deviation can be considered default. sometimes if people are a week late on a payment with us well sue their asses, no questions asked.

just my 2 cents, im not trying to argue about it
    chromiam wrote:
    old news.....
    i know, im just saying, i preparing myself to pay a zillion dollars next week for them when i get shut out of ticketmaster!
    VW- Still "cool as hell" but nobody listens to yuo regarding Julie. Sorry.

I've had T-Mobile for 2 years now and have been happy. No drops. No rollover but I have 1000 mins for $50 month + 4.99 for 400 texts. Started with 600 mins at $40 per which beat everybody by about $15 or so when I got my contract. 1500 mins is only $60 now. All of my plans and the ones I listed are unlimited nights/weekends. T-mobile to T-mobile unlimited is like $8 per month if you need/want that, but a G at fiddy is more than enough for me. I'm not gung ho on phones as long as it doesn't look ghey, so I don't know what anybody thinks of their selection, and I'm still using a 3 yr old Samsung model.
    VW- Still "cool as hell" but nobody listens to yuo regarding Julie. Sorry.

I've had T-Mobile for 2 years now and have been happy. No drops. No rollover but I have 1000 mins for $50 month + 4.99 for 400 texts. Started with 600 mins at $40 per which beat everybody by about $15 or so when I got my contract. 1500 mins is only $60 now. All of my plans and the ones I listed are unlimited nights/weekends. T-mobile to T-mobile unlimited is like $8 per month if you need/want that, but a G at fiddy is more than enough for me. I'm not gung ho on phones as long as it doesn't look ghey, so I don't know what anybody thinks of their selection, and I'm still using a 3 yr old Samsung model.
    i saw your phone, its acceptable.
    its not a zach morris phone so we are cool.

i guess im the only psycho that pays 20 bucks a month for 2500 text messages? :D haha
    thatgirl wrote:
    no shit sherlock
    thats why its called "preview" before you buy it!
    There is no "preview" cunt licker. Stick that in your tight ass.
    thatgirl wrote:

Is this for the Eagles/Cowboys game???
    I really should up my texts since I always go over, but it was never enough to justify a service bump at .05 extra per, but now they changed to .10 per over. Ouch.
    Bubba wrote:
    Is this for the Eagles/Cowboys game???
    indeed it is.
    if we get shut out of tix for that game, the giants game is what we are goin for...