**Official PJ @ Tweeter Center RV Tailgate Pre-Game Party Thread**

Comments

• More CoffeeMore Coffee Posts: 598
    vedderwood wrote:
    BTW....is anyone interested in a FREE pair of LAWN tickets to the Bruce Springsteen concert at the Tweeter Center on Tuesday, June 20? If no one here wants them, I'll offer them in a new thread, but I wanted to check with you guys first! There is still time to mail the tickets to whoever wants them, so the first person that responds, gets the tickets! Good luck :D!

Me, I am!
    I love Springsteen!
    support The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
    http://giving.chop.edu/site/PageServer?pagename=give_GiveTheGift
  • vedderwoodvedderwood Posts: 2,029
    Me, I am!
    I love Springsteen!

They're all yours Lew!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!! Just pm me with your mailing address!!!! Enjoy!!!
    DC 6/14/98
    NJ 8/28 & 8/29/98
    NJ 9/1 & 9/2/00
    PA 4/28/03
    NJ 7/5 & 7/6/03
    NY 7/8/03
    PA 7/12/03
    PA 10/1/04
    DC 10/11/04
    NJ 9/30 & 10/1/05
    PA 10/3/05
    NJ 5/27 & 5/28/06
    DC 5/30/06
    NJ 6/1 & 6/3/06
    WA 7/22 & 7/23/06
    IL 8/5/07
    NJ 6/19 & 6/20/08
    DC 6/22/08
    NY 6/24 & 6/25/08
    NY 7/1/08
    PA 10/27, 10/28, 10/30 & 10/31/09
  • thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    Ha Ha Ha!

My Pearl Jam post today got totally blown off.
    I'm moving over to the Argentina thread.
    I think they are posting about Pearl Jam there...

I think.
    i read it :)
    but i was too busy posting my long email story to respond!
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    Ha Ha Ha!

My Pearl Jam post today got totally blown off.
    I'm moving over to the Argentina thread.
    I think they are posting about Pearl Jam there...

I think.

I read it lew.. just busy here trying to get a project off the ground as well as looking at what sprint phone I wanna buy...
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
    [size=+3]YEAH!
    I'M GOING TO SPRINGSTEEN!

WHAT DO YOU SAY MIKE...
    ARE YOU WITH ME?

JUNE 20 IS ALL US![/size]
  • vedderwoodvedderwood Posts: 2,029
    [size=+3]YEAH!

WHAT DO YOU SAY MIKE...
    ARE YOU WITH ME?

Hahahahaha...I'm VERY happy that these tickets are going to a true fan!!! Just let me know where to mail the tickets to! Will your daughter be sad that you're going the concert? Just tell her that you're going to work and you'll be back in a few hours..haha!
    DC 6/14/98
    NJ 8/28 & 8/29/98
    NJ 9/1 & 9/2/00
    PA 4/28/03
    NJ 7/5 & 7/6/03
    NY 7/8/03
    PA 7/12/03
    PA 10/1/04
    DC 10/11/04
    NJ 9/30 & 10/1/05
    PA 10/3/05
    NJ 5/27 & 5/28/06
    DC 5/30/06
    NJ 6/1 & 6/3/06
    WA 7/22 & 7/23/06
    IL 8/5/07
    NJ 6/19 & 6/20/08
    DC 6/22/08
    NY 6/24 & 6/25/08
    NY 7/1/08
    PA 10/27, 10/28, 10/30 & 10/31/09
    vedderwood wrote:
    Will your daughter be sad that you're going the concert? Just tell her that you're going to work and you'll be back in a few hours..haha!

You have brought up a very good point and one I thought about before responding. I will have to lie.

It is against my principles...but this IS Springsteen.

The Tweeter Center is just around the block and I'll be home by 11 if she wakes up.

He is playing some different material but he'll have to throw in some of his own stuff.

Funny how the only concerts I seem to be attending lately are Pearl Jam and Springsteen.

Last year Oct: Pearl Jam/ Nov Springsteen
    This year May: Pearl Jam/ Jun Springsteen

Maybe I will make it to the Gorge...Pearl Jam is next on the list...either that or they'll be at MSG in October...

YEAH!!!
  • BubbaBirchBubbaBirch Posts: 1,977
    You have brought up a very good point and one I thought about before responding. I will have to lie.

It is against my principles...but this IS Springsteen.

The Tweeter Center is just around the block and I'll be home by 11 if she wakes up.

He is playing some different material but he'll have to throw in some of his own stuff.

Funny how the only concerts I seem to be attending lately are Pearl Jam and Springsteen.

Last year Oct: Pearl Jam/ Nov Springsteen
    This year May: Pearl Jam/ Jun Springsteen

Maybe I will make it to the Gorge...Pearl Jam is next on the list...either that or they'll be at MSG in October...

YEAH!!!

Come to the Gorge!!! I'll need help getting posters!! Hahahaa
    Bubba wrote:
    Come to the Gorge!!! I'll need help getting posters!! Hahahaa

That my friend is a dream never to be realized.
    I wish I could go...really wish.

I think the sales on the west coast will be more relaxed.
    All of the ebay jerks live over here with us....except that ninersfan bastard.

If you see him, take him down Bubba.

He'll be the guy with all of the posters and a digital camera walking towards the exit before the show starts.
    That my friend is a dream never to be realized.
    I wish I could go...really wish.

I think the sales on the west coast will be more relaxed.
    All of the ebay jerks live over here with us....except that ninersfan bastard.

If you see him, take him down Bubba.

He'll be the guy with all of the posters and a digital camera walking towards the exit before the show starts.

Hahaa.....will do!!! I'll take the posters from him after I beat him down though. That way those who didnt get to go I can give them to!
    omg! the liquor store by my work just got soooo many more diff kinds of wine in! i couldnt make a decision! i could have been in there all day! im so excited! i cant wait to drink the 2 bottles i got this weekend and go back for more :D!!

ok, now back to pearl jam...;)
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
    thatgirl wrote:
    omg! the liquor store by my work just got soooo many more diff kinds of wine in! i couldnt make a decision! i could have been in there all day! im so excited! i cant wait to drink the 2 bottles i got this weekend and go back for more :D!!

Wine-o!

Ok, as for Pearl Jam....I am really liking this new album....I was listening to it again this morning. Really like those last 3 songs, the only one Ive been skipping over is Unemployable, only b/c I think I beat that to death before getting the album.
    [size=+3]YEAH!

WHAT DO YOU SAY MIKE...
    ARE YOU WITH ME?

Hell as long as I'm free I'll go.... sorry it took so long to reply, first payment for more house work.. it never ends I tell ya
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

chromiam wrote:
    Hell as long as I'm free I'll go.... sorry it took so long to reply, first payment for more house work.. it never ends I tell ya

Now did you make that payment in advance or for service already rendered?? LOL....dont want them shutting off the house work on you!!! :)
    thatgirl wrote:

liquor store reminds me that I should probably buy another bottle of jaeger... for some reason my friends' gfs love jaeger bombs. I don't get it, maybe cause I'm not a big red bull fan.

Admin

Bubba wrote:
    Now did you make that payment in advance or for service already rendered?? LOL....dont want them shutting off the house work on you!!! :)

1st payment to order materials and windows.. balance due at completion. And all of that money is in a separate account that I can only get at if I go to the bank.

Admin

Bubba wrote:
    speaking of which, ive been looking over stupid blueprints and architect sketches all morning to try to figure out im suing this guy for :mad:
    this guy got the work done but didnt pay for it afterwards! who does that?!
    chromiam wrote:
    liquor store reminds me that I should probably buy another bottle of jaeger... for some reason my friends' gfs love jaeger bombs. I don't get it, maybe cause I'm not a big red bull fan.
    my brother loves them too, i cant stand red bull! yuck!
    thatgirl wrote:
    speaking of which, ive been looking over stupid blueprints and architect sketches all morning to try to figure out im suing this guy for :mad:
    this guy got the work done but didnt pay for it afterwards! who does that?!

Every one of our customers!!!
    thatgirl wrote:
    my brother loves them too, i cant stand red bull! yuck!

Add that to the list of things Ive never had - Red Bull
    Bubba wrote:
    Every one of our customers!!!
    send the accts to my office for collection!!!!!!! i get $$$ if we get new clients!!!!!!!!
    Bubba wrote:
    Add that to the list of things Ive never had - Red Bull
    psssh and to think, sean told me you were into trying new things...
    Bob- I'm going with Sprint cause they have the phone used in 24... :D

Admin

chromiam wrote:
    Bob- I'm going with Sprint cause they have the phone used in 24... :D

Hahahaaaa.....I was waiting for a Jack Bauer reference after Camden. Just make sure it has the CTU ringtone!
    thatgirl wrote:

I heard that they do... in the bedroom ;)

Admin

thatgirl wrote:

Ya know what, nevermind...no matter what I say here will get turned around into some comment about me being gay or something!!
    chromiam wrote:
    I heard that they do... in the bedroom ;)

Bastard!! And here I thought you were one of the nice people in our group!! Boy was I WRONG!!!!
    Bubba wrote:
    Bastard!! And here I thought you were one of the nice people in our group!! Boy was I WRONG!!!!

I am nice.. just know when to pick my opportunities. Hell there are plenty of things that I still get ragged on about so don't worry, you'll have plenty of opportunities to strike back.

Admin

[size=+3]YEAH!
    MIKE AND I
    ARE GOING TO SPRINGSTEEN![/size]
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    since many of you are from pennsylvania:
    do you guys know of a hotel near mellon arena that does NOT have a parking garage? doubletree's garage cannot accommodate my husband's F250 truck and we have to drive it that weekend (have to transport a mustang to erie the day before the concert.)
    any idea? the hotel we stayed at in 2003 was nasty and did not have a parking garage. it was 14 miles away, I would like to stay closer.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more