**Official PJ @ Tweeter Center RV Tailgate Pre-Game Party Thread**

Comments

• thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    grace6697 wrote:
    how hilarious would it have been if alonzo had brought natty light?! mike's hard lemonade is for losers!!
    this show is sick yet insane! keeps me watching and wanting to see more losers.
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • grace6697grace6697 Posts: 1,191
    thatgirl wrote:
    this show is sick yet insane! keeps me watching and wanting to see more losers.

leg 2 tailgates are officially creeping me out.

EVERYONE SHOW UP WITH PANTS ON!!!
    take your money and your drugs.
    grace6697 wrote:
    leg 2 tailgates are officially creeping me out.

EVERYONE SHOW UP WITH PANTS ON!!!
    leg 2 has nothing on leg 1

everyone is jealous, just ask YIH. hes still crying bc he missed our par-tay. probably drowning away his sorrows on the strip right now!
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
    thatgirl wrote:
    leg 2 has nothing on leg 1

everyone is jealous, just ask YIH. hes still crying bc he missed our par-tay. probably drowning away his sorrows on the strip right now!

i called YIH from the part-ay. he was sad. but i will bring the fun to the Natti.

in other news...greeneyed121 is buuuuusted.
  • Barely AliveBarely Alive Posts: 1,271
    Oh, I saw this 2 weeks ago. The one I wanted to see was the episode after about the guy who raped a woman in college and got away with it, then 25 yrs later he wrote her a letter....wanted to see what happended but missed it.

Oh wait, this is a new one, but they did this 2 weeks ago as well. I love the chessy way they bring out the camera crew.
    Random Fact: I couldn't sleep last night so came back out to my living room and watched SVT twice until 5 am.

Probably one of the best music DVD's ever.

The best PJ DVD ever as well.
    how did stone phillips get the rights to interview these guys before they're arrested?

stone phillips is not as cool as stone gossard.
    Random Fact: I couldn't sleep last night so came back out to my living room and watched SVT twice until 5 am.

Probably one of the best music DVD's ever.

The best PJ DVD ever as well.
    did it put you to sleep?
    i thought about turning the tv back on when i couldnt sleep last night too, but then sometimes i get too involved with whats on and it makes it worse!!!

who is greeneye? busted as in not attractive?
    thatgirl wrote:
    did it put you to sleep?
    i thought about turning the tv back on when i couldnt sleep last night too, but then sometimes i get too involved with whats on and it makes it worse!!!

who is greeneye? busted as in not attractive?

greeneyed was the one with the foot fetish. busted as in "oops you were caught wanting to sleep with a 13 year old girl".
    grace6697 wrote:
    greeneyed was the one with the foot fetish. busted as in "oops you were caught wanting to sleep with a 13 year old girl".
    ah i didnt pick up on his name.
    he was the one in the adidas jacket right?

these guys are sick. the thought of pounding a 13yr old sniz is disgusting!
    thatgirl wrote:
    ah i didnt pick up on his name.
    he was the one in the adidas jacket right?

these guys are sick. the thought of pounding a 13yr old sniz is disgusting!

supergross. notice they're all in the midwest. i am scared of the Natti!!
    grace6697 wrote:
    supergross. notice they're all in the midwest. i am scared of the Natti!!
    where is fanch, more importantly where is YIH when you need him? he has much more of a midwest accent than fiddy does
    thatgirl wrote:
    where is fanch, more importantly where is YIH when you need him? he has much more of a midwest accent than fiddy does

after i left michigan, i had a midwest accent. i had a non-faaaat latte @ starbucks. thank god it has left and the no-accent is back!

also, i will need an alibi letter for ellensburg.
    thatgirl wrote:
    did it put you to sleep?
    No, something else did. I was going to call you for it, but I thought you were asleep already. :D
  • nothingman44nothingman44 Posts: 1,495
    was that guy on NBC have a pearl jam shirt on? you know, that red venom one that they sell on the 10c website?
    No, something else did. I was going to call you for it, but I thought you were asleep already. :D
    i just vomited. kinda like how i did earlier when i drove by the dx house...
    was that guy on NBC have a pearl jam shirt on? you know, that red venom one that they sell on the 10c website?

oh god. i'm not familiar with that shirt but i hope not.
    haha i didnt notice...
    10 bucks says he posts on the pit LOL!

or is it "in" the pit? on or in? sean??? your 2 cents por favor?
    thatgirl wrote:
    haha i didnt notice...

what do you think his screenname would be?

Chester the Molester?
    nevermind i just saw the shirt again. its not a PJ shirt.

thank god!
    what do you think his screenname would be?

Chester the Molester?
    i bet hes "this is my alias"
    thatgirl wrote:
    haha i didnt notice...

or is it "in" the pit? on or in? sean??? your 2 cents por favor?

haha ON the pit. don't even ask him.

i am bringing dateline to tailgates henceforth.
    grace6697 wrote:
    haha ON the pit. don't even ask him.

i am bringing dateline to tailgates henceforth.
    i can just see the headline in EW..."the freaks come out during the day for pearl jam"
    thatgirl wrote:
    i can just see the headline in EW..."the freaks come out during the day for pearl jam"

i don't know what's more embarassing...the word "jamily" or being caught as one of them said, as a "pedophiler".

tough call.
    grace6697 wrote:
    i don't know what's more embarassing...the word "jamily" or being caught as one of them said, as a "pedophiler".

tough call.
    well...
    some say being a pedophiler is a disease, some would argue that is cannot be controlled w/o meds, therapy, etc...

whats the excuse for jamily?
    thatgirl wrote:
    well...
    some say being a pedophiler is a disease, some would argue that is cannot be controlled w/o meds, therapy, etc...

whats the excuse for jamily?

THAT CREEP IS FROM CINCINATTI.

as for the j-a-m-i-l-y, we have no excuse.
  • chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    Damn people watch something alittle more interesting or less scary before gracie gets scarred for life ;)

Sean- sorry to hear about your mom, hope everything is ok and she's out soon.

I'm not responding to anything else cause there really wasn't anything interesting in the pages I missed. Ohh other than the pic comment from BA- classic BA :)

Now back to the Stanley Cup finals and one more game closer to my $150 :D
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
    bubba where are you?! our show is on!!!!!!!!!!!!
    daytona02 age 22
    lee_greer74 age 31
    See, you guys have a show. We only split tix out of necessity awwwwwwwwww.

So, I have coached 13-17 yr old girls basketball teams for the last 4 years...while one or two of them always have a crush on me and get told on by one or many of the other girls, I can in no way see how these guys are attracted to them. Gross fuckers.

Some 'friends' of mine have asked me during one season or another, and unacquaited friends in different instances no less, "are any of them hot?"
    I respond with a simple "Fuck no! They are 13, 14, 15, etc." While I know they are just being rediculous, they still asked one way or the other. I was skeeved out at the very next practice each time.