**Official PJ @ Tweeter Center RV Tailgate Pre-Game Party Thread**

Comments

• thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    girls, girls...lets get this thread back on track shall we?

anyway...
    may 5th...whos goin?

almost a month till hartford! i cant wait!!!!!
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
    Xboxjunkie wrote:
    around $800 plus a security deposit of $500 that you get back if don't reck the thing :)

sleeps 8

check this out, pretty bad ass huh?
    would be cool if we did this for the gorge...
    but im not tryin to start shit :)
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • stpmattbstpmattb Posts: 956
    thatgirl wrote:
    check this out, pretty bad ass huh?
    would be cool if we did this for the gorge...
    but im not tryin to start shit :)

So you'd take 8 people in an RV, but not 4 people in a hotel room?
    stpmattb wrote:
    So you'd take 8 people in an RV, but not 4 people in a hotel room?
    i already told you im not trying to fight with you
    maybe i should just keep my mouth shut from now on so i dont cause any more problems
    thatgirl wrote:
    i already told you im not trying to fight with you
    maybe i should just keep my mouth shut from now on so i dont cause any more problems

That wasn't directed directly at you - just in general. No one seems to want to stay 4 people to a room, so why would they want to go 8 deep in an RV for a few days? Not to mention theres more than 8 people going...
    stpmattb wrote:
    That wasn't directed directly at you - just in general. No one seems to want to stay 4 people to a room, so why would they want to go 8 deep in an RV for a few days? Not to mention theres more than 8 people going...
    well considering everything, i am taking it personally.
  • chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    I think we should rent a motor coach for the Philly shows. That way fanch can still party like a rockstar in his own tour bus :D
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
    chromiam wrote:
    I think we should rent a motor coach for the Philly shows. That way fanch can still party like a rockstar in his own tour bus :D

krapf coaches are one of our clients, their HQ'd in our business park as well
    thatgirl wrote:
    krapf coaches are one of our clients, their HQ'd in our business park as well

well get crackin'. I thought of it on friday as I watched prom couples pile into one on their way to a prom and thinking wtf...
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

• BubbaBirchBubbaBirch Posts: 1,977
    thatgirl wrote:
    girls, girls...lets get this thread back on track shall we?

anyway...
    may 5th...whos goin?

almost a month till hartford! i cant wait!!!!!

I think Im in for May 5th.
  • Barely AliveBarely Alive Posts: 1,271
    ......and welcome to 3 weeks ago! :D
    stpmattb wrote:
    No one seems to want to stay 4 people to a room, so why would they want to go 8 deep in an RV for a few days?

I'll stay 4 to a room. I think it just makes sense in the name of saving money. We're all going to the same place for the same thing, so why not as log as nobody is a he-she or a colostomy bag. :D

Please continue to do anything that you feel will get under her skin.
    I'll stay 4 to a room. I think it just makes sense in thew name of saving money. We're all going to the same place for the same thing, so why not.

Please continue to do anything that you feel will get under her skin.

Cool, wanna room with me and my g/f? You'd get your own bed, not to mention I can give you tips on how to piss off Julie ;)
    Who wants to room with me and Da Kid??

Don't all jump up at once now... hmm maybe I should make it a VIP package :D

Admin

stpmattb wrote:
    Cool, wanna room with me and my g/f? You'd get your own bed, not to mention I can give you tips on how to piss off Julie ;)
    i dare you
    stpmattb wrote:

Well, aleast you'd know your g/f's safe around him! :D
    chromiam wrote:
    Who wants to room with me and Da Kid??

Don't all jump up at once now... hmm maybe I should make it a VIP package :D
    i dont think jimmy would let me stay anywhere near him after NO CODE
    stpmattb wrote:
    I think I do that one pretty good so far, but any perspective is appreciated. Sounds like you have a background in it. As far as rooming, since Bob is my TRAVEL "partner" (go ahead TG, there's a setup for you) I have to run that past him. On the other hand, how great would it be to room with TG and watch that drama unfold...
    Bubba wrote:
    Well, aleast you'd know your g/f's safe around him! :D
    i wouldnt be too sure...

"sean the conquerer"
    I dont give a shit where I sleep.....although im not sure which of you people I can trust...LOL
    thatgirl wrote:
    i wouldnt be too sure...

"sean the conquerer"

I'll make sure he keeps the "Frat-boy Roofies" at home.
    I think I do that one pretty good so far, but any perspective is appreciated. Sounds like you have a background in it. As far as rooming, since Bob is my TRAVEL "partner" (go ahead TG, there's a setup for you) I have to run that past him. On the other hand, how great would it be to room with TG and watch that drama unfold...
    cute.....

matthew doesnt piss me off, we have many similarities and thats why we occasionally bump heads, but we are getting past that now arent we mr. beere? or maybe hes still not speaking to me....
    Oh there he goes trying to shift the doubt and attention away from himself again so as to avoid any sexual preference issues once more
    Oh there he goes trying to shift the doubt and attention away from himself again so as to avoid any sexual preference issues once more
    your logic is flawless
    On a serious note, where is everyone looking at staying???
    on top of julie
    Bubba wrote:
    On a serious note, where is everyone looking at staying???
    so far the talk has been about staying at the ramada right at the airport, i think its 70 a night?
    on top of julie

Im not even touchin that one!!

Actually, have we figured out where we are staying in Hartford yet???
    thatgirl wrote:
    so far the talk has been about staying at the ramada right at the airport, i think its 70 a night?

Thank you TG!!!