Woman called 'slut' by Limbaugh

124»

Comments

• So did this lady spend $3000.00 on birth control pills???

Or did she spend $3000.00 on condoms???

she must be talking about the pill and if so, she's a fool for not finding a planned parenthood!

as for condoms...

you can get a 36 pack of trojans at walmart for 10.00. if she spent 3K, she bought 300 boxes. That's 10,800 condoms! Which means her condom usage averaged 225 a month, 7.5 a day! ((cough))slut((cough)).

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm all for covering the pill if it's prescribed for a medical issue but that's it. There are other options when it comes to preventing pregnancy and the pill does nothing to protect against STD's. Condoms should be free...

insurance will pay for your Gonorrhea treatment or your laser vaginal wart removal but they won't pay for condoms? stupid.
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,444
    Someone tell Sandra Fluke....

That the Government will start paying for her $1000.00 a year condom habit....
    Once she pays back her student loans.....

Makes sense???
    Right???
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    Average salary out of GU...$110,000.00.
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    insurance will pay for your Gonorrhea treatment or your laser vaginal wart removal but they won't pay for condoms? stupid.

well previously insurance wouldn't pay for your birth control pills but they would pay for you to have a baby
    (of course good doctors would claim to insurance that a woman had some medical condition to warrant the need for BCP so that insurance would cover it)

currently, they don't pay jack for your contacts, but will pay for most of your glasses, or give you a killer discount on LASIK surgery

get your free condoms at planned parenthood
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    this thread just got ridiculous...we have speedy trolling with some incendiary comments (wonder if that was his mom/sister on the stand if he'd think those jokes were so funny), yellow and juggler making a weird argument that bill maher (whose show got cancelled btw) got treated with kids gloves versus rush (whose show still fucking exists), and to top it off offering up the argument that fox isn't a joke. what the hell happened with logic, reason, and compassion for others? i guess i'm just wondering what your end goals are here? speedy you want people to get pissed at you, laugh at your misogyny, what? yellow and juggs (pun sorta intended) what do you want everyone to say that the media is liberal and turn to fox for the "truth"? i guess i'm not seeing the point of the posts.
    Jason P wrote:
    There isn't a bigger d-bag than Rush Limbaugh
    Technically, we would have to get both Rush and Michael Moore on a scale to be for sure ... I know a few ranchers that may have cattle scales available to get the job done.

8-)
    i thought i saw somewhere that michael moore lost a considerable amount of weight - maybe it's between jared and michael moore on the undercard, and rush vs. ??? for the main event.
  • RW81233 wrote:
    yellow and juggs (pun sorta intended) what do you want everyone to say that the media is liberal and turn to fox for the "truth"? i guess i'm not seeing the point of the posts.
    My point is simple....Fox Network's "truth" is just as truthful as the "truth" of CNN etc....depends on what you want to hear...obviously you want to hear the left side of things. People may certainly choose to watch any network but to constantly throw stones Fox while apparently believing the others don't do the exact same thing is ludicrous.
    As I saId earlier....one is no different from the other. And just to be clear, I do not watch Fox.
    And I would argue that Maher's show (which should have been cancelled long before it actually was) did not die because of his Palin comments....simply because, as I stated before, he is an arrogant, cocky, obnoxious blowhard
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
    that's fair enough...i don't watch any of them really. isn't rush the same as maher in terms of attitude and blowhardiness?
  • Oh definitely he is...no debate there for sure. Two peas in a pod. (they'd both cringe is they read that)
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,230
    So this thread wen't from a woman being attacked by a media douchebag to wich network is more legit for news .....man PJ fans :roll: :roll:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....